[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had Scirocco and Haman been able to finish their fight without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: MG_The_O_Boxart.jpg (182KB, 1024x608px) Image search: [Google]
MG_The_O_Boxart.jpg
182KB, 1024x608px
Had Scirocco and Haman been able to finish their fight without interruption, who would've come out on top?
>>
Haman.
Funnels are next level.
>>
>>15555495
Could funnels penetrate The O's armor though? Because it looks pretty thick. Not sure she'd win in close combat against four beam sabres as well. I love the Qubeley and all but...
>>
>>15555481
The O's fast for something that size, has good spot defense, would maul a Qubeley if it got in close, and is piloted by a more powerful Newtype. I'm inclined to say Scirocco, though of course things aren't so clear cut in an actual fight so Haman could win.
>>
>>15555495
Scirocco shot her funnels down fairly easily.
>>
>>15555683

Isn't Haman able to match Judau in the ZZ despite him being a more powerful newtype than Scirocco in a more advanced machine than hers? I think the Qubeley also tanks some shots from the ZZ as well.
>>
>>15556149
>despite him being a more powerful newtype than Scirocco
Nope
>>
>>15556152
You can't prove it because they're from different series
>>
>>15556152
>>15556162

Judau could summon physical projections of his aura, make Haman run in fear despite her standing unmoved by Kamille and Scirocco and use newtype powers without a psycommu aid to move objects like the ZZ so I'm not really seeing evidence for Scirocco being stronger.
>>
>>15556162
>Scirocco is able to casually manifest a large apparition of himself
>Judau only does it once when he's in extreme emotional duress
Don't make me start pulling out numbers from crossover games.
>>
>>15556168
>Judau could summon physical projections of his aura
So could Scirocco and Haman
>make Haman run in fear despite her standing unmoved by Kamille and Scirocco
Haman is a puss in ZZ
>use newtype powers without a psycommu aid to move objects like the ZZ
Not Judau's work, in the same way immobilizing The O wasn't a feat of Kamille's.
>>
>>15556169
>>15556177

When did Scirocco summon a physical aura?
>>
>>15556183
When he was facing off against Haman and they had a newtype-off.
>>
>>15556168
>>15556169
>>15556177
>>15556183
>>15556188
Manifesting an aura is meaningless. Amuro was intimidated by the aura around Dozle. That doesn't make Dozle stronger than Amuro.
>>
>>15556191
Well at least in piloting skill.
>>
>>15555725
Funnels only seem good for killing jobbers and grunts
>>
File: Judau's Head Cannon.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Judau's Head Cannon.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>15555683

Haman's strong enough as a newtype to be able to defend against beam weapons that should be too strong for her suit, so she could probably defend against a unit that's better in melee like The O using newtype powers if need be.

>>15555725

On the other hand Haman appeared to be able to deal with Scirocco fairly easily, even when he had Sarah and Reccoa helping him against her. Scirocco dealt with her funnels easily enough, unlike Sarah or Reccoa, but all 3 of them were on the defensive during their quick battle.

>>15556169

> numbers from crossover games
> meaning anything

>>15556191

Summoning an aura doesn't appear to mean much on it's own, but the "pressure" of an aura does. When Haman summons one Scirocco comments on it's pressure, Amuro appears to feel some pressure from Dozle's aura even if he doesn't refer to it in those terms and Haman flat out ran in terror at Judaus. On the other hand, Dozle and Judau were both under extreme emotional duress at the time, so emotion might play a large factor in determining the "pressure" of an aura.
>>
>>15558105
How did Haman's Qubeley not get completely obliterated by a giant fuckoff particle beam
>>
>>15556168
>Judau could summon physical projections of his aura
That's not actually a thing seen by characters in-universe, you know. Its something for the viewers to see so they can better grasp what's happening.
>>
>>15561039
Haman saw it. She fired her handgun at it.
>>
>>15556168
>make Haman run in fear despite her standing unmoved by Kamille and Scirocco

You realize she had the hots for Judau, right? Probably made her more susceptible to newtype fuckery.
>>
>>15561044

You realize being attracted to someone isn't going to make you afraid of them if you weren't before right? Postulating that her having feelings for him made her more susceptible to fear is pretty weak anon. At least the idea Judau was particularly scary because of emotional distress that he couldn't normally harness is plausible, and really an explanation for Kamille freezing both Yazan and Scirocco too.
>>
>>15556177
>Haman is a puss in ZZ

How about a realistic explanation? Haman didn't expect Judau to possess such raw newtype power and was shocked with what he was capable of.

She was also intimidated by his raw masculinity because her puss wanted his kosher salami.
>>
>>15555481
Scirocco because once he stripes Qubeley's funnels (which he can), The-O with quad saber will tear up Qubeley very quickly.
>>
Haman's not actually that great of a pilot. Better than the likes of oldtypes though. Char basically had her beat with his broken Hyaku Shiki at the end when he pinned her inside the broken Salamis. Could've put a saber to her but instead he stopped to brag like a retard.

Scirocco would take her down in a 1v1
>>
>>15572309

The only time Scirocco took her on he felt the need to do imitation 3 v 1, with Reccoa and Sarah's help. Despite that it was Haman who was dominating the fight, taking it easier and who killed Sarah.

Of course it isn't as simple as that, but the show does seem to suggest Scirocco views her as a genuine threat and that Haman can stand up to him at the least.
>>
>Kamille in the Zeta nearly takes out Qubeley and she has to retreat
>Judou totals the enhanced ZZ, a vastly superior MS doing the same thing
Power levels in Gundam are weird.
>>
>>15569992
I didnt know Judau was Jewish!
>>
>>15572642
well he also faced down Gelmy, Chara, and Mashmyre, as well as the Puru squad before hand.
and despite not directly fighting in some of those battles his suit was still scrapped up on the way in
>>
File: The-OPaptimus.jpg (122KB, 958x522px) Image search: [Google]
The-OPaptimus.jpg
122KB, 958x522px
>>15556183

>When did Scirocco summon a physical aura?
>>
>>15555683
retard

>>15572708
The official explanation for the ending of Zeta is that the biosensor amplified Scirocco's newtype powers and projected them at Kamille.

The O and Scirocco are nothing.
>>
>>15572711
That's from well before the ending.
>>
>>15559114
kono puresha
>>
>>15572711

>The O and Scirocco are nothing.

Isn't he like, the third or fourth most powerful Newtype in the continuity?

Not to mention he makes his own Mobile Suits, shoots down funnels, was a pretty skilled pilot, took over his army for himself and Jovian mind-manipulated women into becoming his subordinates.

Like we forget every so often but Poppa Paptimus was a legitimately dangerous character.
>>
Coincidentally, in crossover games, Scirocco tends to have favorable opinions of Judau.
>>
>>15572668
>I didnt know Judau was Jewish!
wtf I hate ZZ now
>>
Haman. Scirocco is an overrated pilot. Aside from sink an AEUG warship and kill some mooks in an ambush, what has he ever done?
>>
>>15575457
Crippled the mind of the strongest Newtype in UC.
>>
File: bBNPKXI[1].jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bBNPKXI[1].jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
>>15575646
>the strongest Newtype in UC.
>>
>>15575651
>no feats to speak of
>in an age where newtypes are much less prominent
Boy, you sure showed me.
>>
>>15575646
And that is a piloting feat how exactly? Sure, he was a powerful newtype. That's about it.
>>
>>15575969
This isa continuation of their mind battle retard, not a fight based off piloting skill.
>>
>>15555481
Funnels, nuff said.
>>
File: Funnel warfare.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Funnel warfare.webm
3MB, 960x720px
>>15579882

I think you may need to say a bit more.
>>
File: Team Jupiter.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Team Jupiter.webm
3MB, 960x720px
>>15580062

Mind you, Scirocco doesn't seem to take her lightly either, and Haman stands up to all 3 of them fairly easily; even if two of them aren't exactly Ace pilots.
>>
The O is such an ugly mobile suit.
>>
>>15555481
Nah
>>
File: Harry[1].jpg (104KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
Harry[1].jpg
104KB, 500x332px
>>15580069

-YOU'RE- an ugly fucking mobile suit!
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.