[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hurr Durr I'm a millennial who doesn't get zeta because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1494616235834.jpg (85KB, 960x761px) Image search: [Google]
1494616235834.jpg
85KB, 960x761px
Hurr Durr I'm a millennial who doesn't get zeta because "muh animation" is "old". I can't believe I anyone likes this shit.

Different people like different things: more on the 11 o'clock news.
>>
ironic shitposting is still shitposting and of that this board needs naught more
>>
>>15555433
Animation has nothing to do with getting a show or liking it, moron

Most people hate Zeta because the plot is bullshit and the characters are fucking retarded. It has the worst writing in the series next to Wing and Destiny.
>>
>>15555446
No, that's just a cover for people because they know not liking a show for animation is fucking retarded.

Also: even if that isn't the case, I'm sick of seeing multiple "zeta sucks" threads on the first page. If you don't like it, then stop watching it, and move the fuck on.
>>
>>15555449
The animation in Zeta is acceptable. Everything else about the show fucking blows though.
>>
>2 mobile suits locked in battle
>circling each other for what feels like the entire episode
>every time they shoot at each other, they miss because bullshit
>"H-HE'S FAST"
>retreat
>repeat until they deem it necessary to move the plot forward
>>
>>15555453
I will agree and validate your specific opinion.
>>
>>15555446
>It has the worst writing in the series next to Wing and Destiny.
lol
>>
>>15555529
Its true tho
>>
>>15555433
>"muh animation" is "old".
That only applies to first gundam
>>
>>15555433
Watching Zeta I was blown away how much better it looked than MSG though.
>>
>>15555433
Zeta's beautiful on Batman Beyond.
>>
>>15558220
Except everything else was worse.

MSG is 79.
>>
>>15559653
>Except everything else was worse.
Not really.

It had better fights and a more engaging plot, but I think Zeta's character interactions and themes are more interesting. I like both series about the same, overall.
>>
>>15555433
Not as good as Destiny, but better than Irritating Bowel Odor.
>>
>>15560034
>Zeta's character interactions and themes are more interesting
Not really. It was autistic.
>>
>>15560049
Thank you, turbo-teen.
>>
I got bored of zeta when they spent like 10 episodes flying in a plane over the ocean doing nothing of consequence. Still finished it, but aside from the very last couple episodes, and the part where he tosses jerid off a cliff, it was never as entertaining as the first few where everyone was getting slapped and doing ridiculous shit.

Like a good third of it's episodes were just this filler shit:
>>15555471
or the slight variation:
>both sides sortie a few mobile suits
>they meet somewhere in the middle
>they shoot at each other for a while until somebody gets hit
>both sides retreat

It doesn't look half bad, even if it's pretty dated. Certainly the art style doesn't show it's age as much as MSG.
>>
>>15555433
oh look its fucking you again
eat shit and die
>>
>>15555433
>Hurr Durr I'm either underage, too old to be browsing 4chan or just another millenial calling other millenials millenials because i don't know what a millenial is and don't realise that i'm actually also a millenial
>>
>>15555446
btw I'm just baiting
>>
>>15560049
Most people can understand their interactions so I guess you're autistic
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.