[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone translated the Stargazer manga? I heard that it shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 61-ubzQbLgL.jpg (69KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
61-ubzQbLgL.jpg
69KB, 348x500px
Has anyone translated the Stargazer manga? I heard that it shows the conclusion and I'm curious how it turns out in the end
>>
File: Stargazer.jpg (97KB, 400x464px) Image search: [Google]
Stargazer.jpg
97KB, 400x464px
>>15554930
I read it on some obscure forum years ago, but basically it ends like this.
Sven and Selene are rescued and both go into rehabilitation.
Sven is given an offer from Selene to do something with his life and work for DSSD.
I remember a panel that showed a welcome back party or something like that but my memory is a bit fuzzy.
Aside from that its the same as the anime really.
The only difference is that the anime is slightly more open ended.
>>
>>15555116
Huh not too bad, seems like a fairly happy and hopeful one. Thanks a lot!
>>
>>15554930
Why is Stargazer so fucking good?
Even without all the backstory of SEED and Destiny, its great
>>
>>15556205
Because it is not written by FUCK-uda or some hack writer. This one the only gem CE can give to us.
>>
>>15554930
>I'm curious how it turns out in the end
Exactly like the ona
>>
>>15556248
Fukuda doesn't write he produce and meddles when he wants to. His wife was late with the script half way in Seed Destiny, and he meddled in Cross Ange by making Tusk live when he was suppose to die.
>>
File: ironic.jpg (15KB, 403x257px) Image search: [Google]
ironic.jpg
15KB, 403x257px
>>15558227
>he meddled in Cross Ange by making Tusk live when he was suppose to die.

He could save others but not his wife.
>>
>>15558216
Liar
>>
>>15554930
Is this where Sven steals a new strike noir to protect her?
>>
File: q.png (244KB, 468x225px) Image search: [Google]
q.png
244KB, 468x225px
>>15560728
>not protecting Selene with his cock
aside from the obvious, I liked the ambiguity of the ending, even with the added bits from the manga
>>
>>15556248
>only gem
>not including Astray
>>
>>15558227
>meddled in Cross Ange by making Tusk live when he was suppose to die.
Good sense of humor on his part. Letting the the guy who was called Kira clone live in an unexplained fashion. He saved the maid with her too.
>>
File: astray sword catch.png (350KB, 474x573px) Image search: [Google]
astray sword catch.png
350KB, 474x573px
>>15561021
>liking astray
it's written by tomohiro chiba for fuck's sake
>>
File: rau.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rau.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
>>15561017
Selene is best CE girl
>an older woman will never save you from a life of aimless killing after kicking your ass in a Gundam and then tell you to come work for her.
>>
>>15561399
>older woman
she's like 28 but I suppose 19 year old Sven would have probably felt she was older, too
Cake is cake and its almost always delicious in some way, IMO
>>
>>15554930
>>>15554930 (OP)
>I read it on some obscure forum years ago, but basically it ends like this.
>Sven and Selene are rescued and both go into rehabilitation.
>Sven is given an offer from Selene to do something with his life and work for DSSD.
>I remember a panel that showed a welcome back party or something like that but my memory is a bit fuzzy.
>Aside from that its the same as the anime really.
>The only difference is that the anime is slightly more open ended.

And the guy in the tank (not Edmund the other one) is shown to have survived, thats basically the extent of the changes/additions
>>
File: adkad.png (177KB, 370x275px) Image search: [Google]
adkad.png
177KB, 370x275px
>>15561399
She's like a better version of Erica that's also in space and doesn't contribute to warmongering
>>
>>15562595
Too right.
>>
Annoying that they don't do an MG of the titular MS.
>>
>>15561021
Astray had a decent start but it quickly turned into a clusterfuck of stupid shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.