[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this was approved by a big budget anime studio >for their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: approved by a big name studio.png (551KB, 829x468px) Image search: [Google]
approved by a big name studio.png
551KB, 829x468px
>this was approved by a big budget anime studio
>for their flagship franchise
>this is the penultimate episode

Any issue Destiny ever had can be applied to this atrocity.
>>
Post a gif
>>
File: BaelBTFO.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
BaelBTFO.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>15553340

(cherry picking image goes here)
>>
>>15553340

> wasting the budget on idol singers for musical inserts and cameos
> handing in scripts late enough that clip episodes are necessary multiple times throughout the show
> overloading on stock footage, often without even updating it properly to fit contextual animation
> an issue with IBO

IBO and SEED: Destiny have several problems unique to each of them. Not problems unique across the board, just to each other.
>>
So you pump your old thread using a image from the same episode and then make this one.

Stop trying so hard same-fag.
>>
>>15553340
bruh, even the close up shots in SEED and Destiny looked terrible.
>>
>>15553493
Those were 15 years ago and IBO's are worse
>>15553451
I checked, both opening pictures are from different episodes.
>>
>>15553369
This is literally the only good fight scene in the entire show and in it the only two good characters get put out of action
>>
>>15553340
>Shitskin streamfag think that he has hot opinions on this.
>>
>>15553616
>Those were 15 years ago
And?
>>
>>15553934
Times changed and tech improved, Iron Menstruation did not.
>>
>>15553626
The Tekkadan vs Turbines fight was good too

Space rats got their ass kicked
>>
>>15553626
Hashmal vs barbatos is pretty good
>>
>>15554688
No because it had a weal beam
>>
>>15554688
>weak beam
>>
I can rest easy knowing that I never had to write menstruation or felcher for a one-man agenda
>>
>>15554788
Cool spam ANN.
>>
>>15554777
>>15554780
Same fag
>>
>>15554793
Grapefag is that you?
>>
>>15554780
>completely vaporizes the arm of Ride's Shiden when Mika throws it into the cannon's barrel
>weak

The only reason it didn't work is because of the nanolaminate coating on Ride's shiden.
>>
>>15554888
Trips confirm truth.
The MA are clearly regarded as a terrifyingly effective weapon until the Gundams were built. The fact that destroying one earned you not only praise but actual social status and authority should make that obvious. Not to mention the mile-long trench it blew through the martian rock. Just listening to the sound of Hashmal's beam weapon compared to the entry-level beam rifle carried by the RX-78 shows the director intended to portray it as a very powerful weapon.

There is one, and only one, reason to assume that the Shiden surviving the blast means a weak beam: because otherwise the haters would have to concede that even the grunt MS from IBO would be a boss fight for their favorite UC Gundam.

That's not to say that PD suits trump everything, of course. Any CE unit with Phase Shift Armor would be immune to everything Tekkadan has (at least until the battery runs out) and most of FC's Mobile Fighters would have no disadvantage from the NanoLaminate Armor. Not to mention the occasional non-beam powerhouses like Virtue Physical or Heavyarms.
>>
>>15553340
Looks fine
>>
File: gintama elizabeth 02.png (77KB, 451x334px) Image search: [Google]
gintama elizabeth 02.png
77KB, 451x334px
>>15553626
>two good characters
>mister wagh I was raped as a boy is a good character
>>
>>15559676
He's the best char clone
>>
>>15559752
>He's the worse char clone
Fixed
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.