[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I liked how it was a secondary character who defeated the antagonist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: kore wa zombie desu ka.jpg (344KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
kore wa zombie desu ka.jpg
344KB, 1366x768px
I liked how it was a secondary character who defeated the antagonist and all Celestial Being had to do was some cleaning up. Why wasn't Regene Regetta given more screentime?
Also, was Ribbons hit with a retard bat? He could have uploaded himself to Veda long before Regene harboured that thought.
>>
>>15548619
>Also, was Ribbons hit with a retard bat? He could have uploaded himself to Veda long before Regene harboured that thought.
I thought he was always in Veda, hence the part where it didn't matter that Regene shot that Ribbons in the head when Ribbons could freely assume control of another clone body.
>>
>>15548619
It isn't that Ribbons didn't stall on uploading himself, it's that he wasn't expecting Regene to upload him (her?) self along with Tieria and the two of them together giving Ribbons the boot.

You are right about Ribbons being retarded and not planning for that possibility though.
>>
>>15548619
>Also, was 00 hit with a retard bat?

Yes
>>
>>15548776
Yeah, especially since Ribbons knew Regene was planning an uprising against him, yet he didn't do anything about it. Superior to all of them my ass. He couldn't read Regene's mind in the end.
>>
>>15548619

00 is better if you pretend that tieria is the main character
>>
>>15548619
Ribbons was non-stop plugged into Veda, but Tieria "I regret that he's not a girl" Erde booted him out of it.
>>
>>15550754
>Tieria "I regret that he's not a girl" Erde booted him out of it
But how?

>>15550530
Tieria as the MC would work better than Setsuna. Actually, in 00 there is more going on for Tieria than Setsuna. Tieria has his identity crisis, computer addiction, is a rule freak and at one point is conflicted as to which side to support. It would be very interesting to watch him betray CB at the end of S1, if he was made to believe that was the part of the original plan, and rebel against Ribbons and co. in S2.
Setsuna, on the other hand, is more static. I'm not saying he doesn't grow through the course of the show (because he does), but that his character progression takes less drastic turns.
>>
>>15551005
>But how?
trans-am burst shenanigans
>>
>>15551041
>trans-am burst shenanigans
Do elaborate.
>>
>>15551050
the 00 raiser can shit out so many GN particles that it creates a massive telepathic field using GN particles as a medium

it healed lasse's GN poisoning, caused louise to wake up or resurrect depending on whether you think she was dead, pushed ali and lyle's fight toward lyle winning, and allowed Tieria and maybe regene as well to enter veda despite not having a connection earlier as well as while they were dying
>>
Basically what happened is that Ribbons forced Tieria out of Veda, and had it set up that no one in Veda could out him - even though he knew Regene was trying to kill him, Regene couldn't do it alone, and all of the other Innovades were on his side.

Except oops GN Particles en mass allow for alternative methods of communication so Tieria managed to connect himself back to Veda through that means and immediately retook the system as he was originally intended to do. And he didn't know this was possible because despite him calling himself an Innovator he never actually innovated or did anything more than apeing other designs (see also how he and Alejandro built a mech with a whole shitton of GN Drives, but it basically just used them for "bigger shield" and "bigger weapons" instead of all the interesting things the Twin Drive could do.)
>>
>>15551103
A "true innovator" has nothing to do with creating innovative tech. It's just that show's "newtype" or "X rounder" or whatever, except they have the highest possible special snowflake ability out of everyone else.

Besides, the regnant having bendy beams was pretty innovative, that shit would have been really useful against say the ptolmey which almost has no way to dodge it but of course they never used it against the ship
>>
>>15551005

Tieria might have more dramatic possibilities than Setsuna, but Setsuna is more thematically appropriate. He was a true believer as a child and used violence to reinforce his faith, including killing those close to him and then transferred that faith in to rid of violence. He's emblematic of Celestial Being, both it's contradictory goal and it's methodolgy. Tieria isn't a product of violence the way Setsuna is.
>>
>>15551065
IS THERE ANYTHING GN PARTICLES CAN'T DO?!
>>
>>15551142
it wouldn't of changed his story at all if he was a side character since hes doing the same shit though.
>>
File: hAllelujah.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hAllelujah.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>15551005
you're all wrong

hallelujah should of been the main character
>>
>>15551414
I politely disagree simply because too much Mari/Allelujah romance would make me nauseous.
>>
>>15551414
Better than anything felcher gundam had
>>
>>15551414
Considering how much Gundam likes to retread old character archetypes, we really need a character who is full on Hallelujah all the time.
>>
>>15551425
Why do people say this?
>>
>>15551407

By the same logic it doesn't matter that Tieria is a supporting character since he did all that shit anyway.
>>
>>15551487
which is why it should of been hallelujah
>>
>>15551533
Okay, this is getting nowhere.
>>
>>15551550
Maybe if Lockon was the main character things would
>>
>>15551873
is there anyway we can make them all the main character?
>>
>>15552032
Boyband?
>>
What if Hong Long was the main character instead.
>>
>>15551371
Bring Neil back to life.
>>
>>15551050
That guy is full of shit.

The novelisation explicitly says that Ribbons is still inside Veda, Tieria just found a way to put him to sleep.
>>
>>15551119
>A "true innovator" has nothing to do with creating innovative tech
wrong
>>
>>15549298
He might've won if he had two genuine drives.
>>
>>15552161
Can you post the link? There is no official translation for S2 novels.
>>
>>15551477
It's only 1 person trying to keep their meme alive

Just go with it
>>
>>15554168

I can't see how. The advantage of True GN drives isn't that they produce any more power, only that they can produce it for longer. GN Tau drives can be synchronized like True GN drives and can use the trans-am function for instance, so all the direct combat applications of True GN drives are replicable with GN Tau drives, just not some of the more esoteric, non-combat abilities like innovating someone through repeated exposure or whatever. Ribbons just had a fixation on obtaining a True GN drive (or two), since he thought himself owed the best of everything.
>>
>>15554433
"Its particle output formula is also stated to be less than squared of a single GN Drive Tau, which already produces less average output than a single original GN Drive"
>>
>>15548619
But it was really Soran.
>>
>>15556813

That wording makes no sense. How can you square a single GN Tau drive, when you need two drives in sync to square drives in the first place? And how can squaring two Tau drives produce less particles than squaring one? Is it just an awkwardly worded way of saying squaring two Tau drives produces less of an effect/power than squaring a True drive would?

> Its particle output formula is also stated to be less than squared of a single GN Drive Tau, which already produces less average output than a single original GN Drive, making it a far inferior power-plant system. However, Reborns makes up for it by having enhanced MS frame technology. Reborns' Twin Drive System also does not require external equipment like 0 Raiser to maintain its stability; this is presumably due to Ribbons having two GN Drive Taus that can synchronize perfectly.

Actually, that whole thing doesn't make too much sense to me. Both of the Reborns Tau drives visibly work after he comes out of trans-am, and he outfitted the suit with a huge array of systems and weapons, much of which he was using either at once or in rapid succession so it was obviously highly powerful. I wonder is the more stable platform meant to indicate he got increased power by making the unit more efficient as well as more stable? I had assumed he couldn't quantize like Setsuna/The 00 Riser because he wasn't a true Innovator, but maybe it's a lack of power even if he made his unit more efficient and stable.
>>
>>15559380
"A pseudo-Twin Drive's total production output is not squared of a single GN Drive Tau"
"In a two Drive configuration with a regular setup, the total amount of particle output is simply double of a single GN Drive because the number of Drives has doubled as well. However, with a 2 Drive machine using a Twin Drive setup, the resulting particle generation is not double of that of a single Drive but instead is squared that of a single Drive's output"

"However, Reborns makes up for it by having enhanced MS frame technology. Reborns' Twin Drive System also does not require external equipment like 0 Raiser to maintain its stability; this is presumably due to Ribbons having two GN Drive Taus that can synchronize perfectly. "

It sounds like his machine was better designed to make up for the lesser particle output.
>>
>Post-S1 00
Eww.
>>
>>15559869

Synchronizing two Tau drives basically has to increase the output beyond simply adding their output together given how much power the Reborns unit was using. The Alvatoore in season one's finale had 7 Tau drives or something and wasn't nearly as powerful in terms of guns and systems.
>>
>>15551371
It can't defeat Turn-A Gundam.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.