[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There has been a couple of Aliens comic crossovers over the years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

There has been a couple of Aliens comic crossovers over the years.

Which Toku heroes would have an Interesting fight against the Xenomorphs?
>>
>>15545813
Any one that's acid proof, otherwise it's a quick fight.
>>
Obari's Angel Blade series because phallic Geiger designs
>>
>>15545813
Hm. Shin?
>>
It's really hard to compare these two, because the way their realities function is so different. If it happened in a Toku show, the xeno would hit the hero, sparks would fly, they'd get knocked back, and then they'd grab their chest in pain before kicking the shit out of the alien with karate.
>>
gundam.
>>
File: q.jpg (55KB, 700x339px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
55KB, 700x339px
Thoughts on the new movie, Covenant?
I thought it was better than Prometheus but it took the long way around to explaining how it followed the logic of the previous film. I was pissed when I saw the Neomorphs bursting out of people with no facehuggers. Also the Xenomorph looked like a fucking action figure when it bursted out
The background and monologue by the true villain was pretty neat, much better than similar enemy I've seen in recent cinema
I masturbated to that shower scene
>>
>>15547008
I didn't like it
felt too messy and the whole explanation for the xenos seemed too forced
that and cannon fodder as usual acting incredibly retarded
>>
I'd rather see bugman vs predator.

Really though there should be enough Kamen Riders who've fought a monster of the week with acid that we can at least hazard a guess at which ones would be able to go toe-to-toe with one.
>>
>>15547021
>cannon fodder as usual
I wouldn't go that far of the 4 ___morphs in the film we had
>one get impaled and sucked out into space
>one get trapped and crushed by machinery
>one get shot point blank while distracted
>one get ganged-up-on and shot in child stage
you're right about the explanations being forced though; the xenos seemed like more of a plot device for synthwank
>>
>>15547008
I loved it, and I hope it warrants the sequels Scott promised. Very glad to see them move in this direction.
>>
>>15547008
I thought it was kinda typical sci-fi shlock. It didn't know if it wanted to be some DEEP intellectual masturbation session or a horror film, and in the end it was neither. They were sort of continuing the creation themes from Prometheus but it's obvious they just tossed it on because they wanted Covenant to have a similar feel to it. And then they introduce the proto-xenomorphs but they're not scary, you have that stupid shaky cam going on and they begin to feel more like feral animals than an unrivaled killing machine. The most tense scene was probably David trying to interact with the protomorph right after it killed the jew girl, which isn't a good sign for the monster. After that it's just all down hill and the ending is mindless action and completely predictable, including the 2nd xenomorph on the ship and the ending reveal.

It was fun to go see in the theater with friends but most movies are.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.