[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how they made an entry with worse animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: low quality.png (754KB, 854x478px) Image search: [Google]
low quality.png
754KB, 854x478px
I don't know how they made an entry with worse animation quality than 0079, but IBO did it. I miss Destiny and Age already.
>>
>>15540975
0079 had good animation though, it was much more fluid and animated than any of its successors.
Art is the term you're looking for. IBO had trash art because of really bad storyboarding and average animation.
>>
File: 2135453.png (201KB, 719x429px) Image search: [Google]
2135453.png
201KB, 719x429px
>>15540979
>average animation.
It was a fuck of a lot worse than "average", especially when it has the biggest anime studio today behind it.

On a side note where is the gagfag that uploads shit to our booru? Can he do this one already?
>>
>>15541000
>biggest anime studio today behind it.
They're too preoccupied with more important IPs than Gundam my friend.
And size doesn't mean good quality, Sunrise hasn't made an actual good looking anime in a decade.
>>
>>15541008
>They're too preoccupied with more important IPs and better Gundams like Thunderbolt than IBO my friend.
>>
For all its faults AGE had some pretty good animation and great fight choreography.

Although I did only watch Memory of Eden and not the actual show
>>
>>15541017
I meant Love Live which brings Sunrise triple the amount of sales and money that Gundam shows do, but yeah.
>>
>>15540975
>I miss Destiny and Age already.
Only because IBO is newer. If either was coming out now you'd be yearning for the days of Mikaposting.
>>
>>15541019
The first 15 eps are worth watching due to the lack of SUPA PIRATO
>>
>>15541025
HAHAHAHA No I would not, that fucker was a total monster and the only character in the franchise worse than Loran or Duo.
>>
>>15541000
IBO's animation is stunningly average, though. It's not really any better or worse than the standard anime these days- its faults are almost entirely in its poor storyboarding.

Now if you want a shittily animated Gundam? Just watch SEED/SEED Destiny. Those are objectively poorly animated messes.
>>
File: a failure of animation.png (234KB, 679x449px) Image search: [Google]
a failure of animation.png
234KB, 679x449px
>>15541033
You have the names mixed up, SEED and Destiny have the average animation, IBO is the objective mess, Anime Suki.
>>
>>15541030
>the only character in the franchise worse than Loran or Duo.
>only character in the franchise
*cough*Nina Purpleton*cough*. Not even tits can save that bitch
>>
>>15541039
SEED and GSD are fucking eyesores even for early digital animation, anon. GSD especially.
>>
>>15540975
You're fucking retarded.
>>
The only thing IBO really nailed was the next design and soundtrack. Reminded me of Ace Combat Zero' s OST a lot.
>>
>>15541046
No they aren't, especially compared to this mess.
>>15541049
Hi IBOfag.
>>
>>15541054
Have you actually watched the CE stuff? It's some of the clunkiest, stiffest animation I've ever seen. At least IBO is relatively fluid.
>>
>>15541054
>IBOfag
Never even started S2. But do stay mad that IBO achieved greater success than G-Reco.
>>
>>15541051
Maybe it's because IBO is still new and my ears haven't yet been bombarded to death by the music, but I can only remember about 6 good tracks.

- Main theme that they play every goddamn time something badass happens
- Next ep preview
- Graze Ein theme
- Tekkadan theme
- Assault Waves
- Bael awakening theme

The track with the one guitar chord playing on peaceful, uneventful scenes is one of the most annoyingly pretentious tracks ever. I don't know why but

The OPs/EDs were great, though.
>>
File: the maiden of the revolution.png (28KB, 102x123px) Image search: [Google]
the maiden of the revolution.png
28KB, 102x123px
>>15540975

mfw
>>
>>15541065
>It's some of the clunkiest, stiffest animation I've ever seen. At least IBO is relatively fluid.
Contradict yourself harder and you might be sent back to Bizarro World.
>>15541086
By greater you mean slightly better and has far more outrage?
>>
File: 1480079856286.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480079856286.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
>>15540975
>I miss Destiny and Age already.

You miss ATHRUN HAS GONE INSANE

You miss GRANDPA DON'T KILL THE EVIL PEOPLE
>>
>>15541098
>far more outrage
Nah, I mean that it had better ratings and better sales,
>>
>>15541108
Popularity =/= Quality
>>
>>15541108
>>15541116
You two divs should define what "greater success" means in this context. One of you is looking at it from a business perspective; the other one isn't. Clear that up before the autism here gets any higher.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.