[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming Kamille hadn't been turned into a vegetable Would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Man.png (500KB, 828x545px) Image search: [Google]
Man.png
500KB, 828x545px
Assuming Kamille hadn't been turned into a vegetable

Would he have joined Char on Neo Zeon in CCA?
>>
>>15535601

Considering he wasn't a vegetable with about 5 years before Char's Counterattack and didn't join Char I'm gonna say no. Which is putting aside that while Kamille hated the Earth Federation he hated people who waged war or killed for selfish reasons more than them and would hate what Char planned. And no, I don't think Char's justifications regarding Contolism, newtypes or anything else are even close to enough to make Kamille reconsider that stance.
>>
>>15535630
Kamille was the anti-bully ranger
>>
>>15535601
If he hadn't turned into a vegetable CCA wouldn't have happened.
>>
So did people miss his recovery in zz since I always see "veggie kamille" posts?
>>
>>15537591
It's because the "ZZ is not canon" crowd make people not think it is worth watching.
>>
>>15537737
But ZZ is the best Gundam entry
>>
>>15535630
>>15537591
Are you seriously implying that retards can't run on the beach? He never fully recovered. Like ZOOM
>>
>>15537833
sorta like the ending of Mazes and Monsters
>>
>>15537833

Kamille was walking and talking in a halting and faltering manner by the half way point of ZZ, and communicated in a clear manner several times before that using newtype powers. There's no reason to suspect he's still retarded by show's end. Not to mention that if you want to show he's still retarded you'd just do so, but framing it as a joyous moment while he's actually retarded is counter-productive. If he was still retarded then Tomino would just show it.
>>
>>15537833

I get your argument but:

>>15537849
>>
>>15537814
The best at being total shit maybe
>>
>>15537849
>>15537934
My post was tongue in cheek, sorry.
>>
>>15535601
I remember hearing somewhere that Tomino originally planned to have Kamille in Gyunei's role, but I don't have a source for that.
>>
>>15537986

No one does, because there is none given that the rumor has been around at least a decade and there's never been even an unbelievable source given. It's not like it's a credible rumor anyway given the two characters are nothing alike.
>>
>>15535601
If we had a SRW moment where Kamille showed up at the battle of Axis and took Amuro's side, would Char have been able to realize he was in the wrong before it was too late, as he did in the film?
>>
File: Img_1184194_62262204_0.jpg (133KB, 538x786px) Image search: [Google]
Img_1184194_62262204_0.jpg
133KB, 538x786px
>>15537833
>He never fully recovered.
but didn't the Moon Crisis manga confirm that he become a doctor?
>>
>>15538742
That's an alternate version of UC, since it is a sequel in a series that had the One Year War go a different way. So, no doctor Kamille in the main UC. I wonder if he fucked off to the countryside in Dublin or something after ZZ.
>>
>>15535601
I really doubt Kamille would support dropping an asteroid on earth.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.