[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jegan default paint scheme sucks, All other paint schemes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Jegan GR custom (1).png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Jegan GR custom (1).png
1MB, 1920x1090px
Jegan default paint scheme sucks, All other paint schemes are way better.
>>
>>15535332
I will agree and validate your opinion.
>>
Default is the only acceptable one.
>>
File: Rgm-89d-Jegan-cheyenne.jpg (156KB, 759x650px) Image search: [Google]
Rgm-89d-Jegan-cheyenne.jpg
156KB, 759x650px
>>15535342
nope
>>
Jegan ver Titans is the only decent Jegan color scheme.
>>
>>15535332
>All other schemes are better
>Posts the biggest jobbers in all of Unicorn
>>
>>15535546
>Implying you can't like the aesthetics of a mech if it jobs

Let me guess you only like main characters and gundams?
>>
>>15535552
I think what anon is getting at is that only loud and obnoxious faggots paint their grunt machines in custom colors, thus making them more prone to dying to enemy aces who can get away with that shit because they're evil.

So let that be a lesson. Default colors may not save your life, but it does hedge your bets better than a shitty custom scheme.
>>
I don't understand why the General Revil's MS even had a custom scheme. Why waste the paint to do that? Did Anaheim have a paint factory that went bad but they needed to sell off the remaining stuff?
>>
>>15535605
Default colors means you just get shot without even getting to shoot back. You don't even get a decent fly by animation.
>>
>>15535605
ReZel's are actually pretty good suits, and the Delta Plus is even better, but the gap in reaction speed between oldtypes and newtypes is hard to bridge.
>>
>>15535605
It's fucking beige. How is that obnoxious?

And it's not like it was one 'Look at me I'm an ace!' guy it was a whole ships worth of MS given the paint job, assumedly because it's just some squad thing. Beyond that, the colors made zero difference because either way they were getting jumped and summarily stomped by the incoming Sleeve ambush either way.

Personally I like the idea of some companies/units having different schemes rather than aces getting all the love.

>>15535639
Speaking out side of the context of the show, yeah it was done to move kits like every other permutation of various MS.
>>
File: 24ac9a22cc8188a0ac88b3c201730e50.png (1020KB, 1117x836px) Image search: [Google]
24ac9a22cc8188a0ac88b3c201730e50.png
1020KB, 1117x836px
>>15535651
>beige
>in space
>>
>>15535694
Speaking from what I know, and I could be wrong, you really can't make shit out in space until you're relatively speaking, on top of them so it doesn't make that much of a difference.

Also if we're going that route, the normal Jegan was mint green, if you want to stealth in space then wouldn't something darker be advised?
>>
>>15535332
are you joking, the A2 looks like shit.
>>
>>15535405
>We painted our Jegans like Russian jets
>>
>>15535651
The GM D Type is such a good grunt design.
>>
>>15535332
>faggot needs a targeting sensor on his vulcan hou
>>
are there any Jegans with GM colours? Maybe Titans colours?

heck what about Nu Gundam colours? Can't go wrong with those
>>
>>15536035
Did you ever pilot a jegan? Its hard to target that vulcan senpai
>>
>>15535332
That color hides most of the dirt so he wont need MS wash every day. Color of the dirt is somewhat beige
>>
>>15535742
They are basically space jets with legs m8
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.