[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey does anyone know the name of the NGE spinoff manga that was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: rei (4).jpg (123KB, 450x557px) Image search: [Google]
rei (4).jpg
123KB, 450x557px
Hey does anyone know the name of the NGE spinoff manga that was a what if that basically extended that slice of life scene in the final episode were rei and shinji bump into each other and asuka is the childhood friend?
>>
File: 007.png (231KB, 756x1100px) Image search: [Google]
007.png
231KB, 756x1100px
I think this is what you mean right. Ikari Shinji Ikusei Keikaku, i.e. Shinji Ikari Raising Project
>>
>>15534262
>HE CAME
He certainly did.
>>
>>15534230
You're looking for NGE: Angel Days
>>
>>15534262

yep is this one

NGE fanboys hates it wt passion due for not being "deep"
>>
>>15539153
It does look like shit regardless
>>
>>15534230
Angelic Days.

(Shinji Ikari Raising Project is just Shinji trips and falls into boobs/vag/ass for 14 volumes)
>>
>>15534262
I love this mango
>>
Eva thread?
is the series and films worth watching if I've already read through the entire manga?
>>
>>15534230
"hey dude" Rei is best Rei
>>
>>15543636
what's "hey dude" Rei?
is it canon?
>>
BALONEY PONY
>>
>>15543614
Uh yeah since the Manga came later? All of the mangas are just spinoffs. Why would you read the Manga first?
>>
>>15543692
>All of the mangas are just spinoffs
Except the one that's actually a mostly similar adaptation with its own ending
>Why would you read the Manga first?
got meme'd after someone told me it was a worthwhile sci-fi manga
>>
>>15543711
Ah shit man that sucks whoever told you that is a fucking idiot. Just go check out the show. If you can get the Platinum edition/Blurays since they have the directors cuts of a few episodes. Watch the DC's of the episodes that have them since they add a few new scenes.

Also check out the Rebuild series once you're done EoE they're sequels to it. Actually mentioning EoE make sure you watch Episodes 25 and 26 (some people tell you to skip them but those people are fucking retarded) as they take place during EoE
>>
File: 1468220387832.jpg (285KB, 1425x1901px) Image search: [Google]
1468220387832.jpg
285KB, 1425x1901px
>>15543636
>>
>>15534262
Fuck off with your spoonfeeding.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.