[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that Yazan is the most talented pilot in UC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Friendly reminder that Yazan is the most talented pilot in UC since he doesn't rely on space autism powers or magic suits.
>>
>>15525361
*Shin Matsunaga
>>
>>15525361
*johnny ridden
>>
>>15525361
*Job John
>>
>>15525361
*Jerid
>>
Shiro Amada
>>
*Anavel Gato
>>
Kou Uraki
>>
*Kira Yamato
>>
File: Failed newtype Yazan.webm (2MB, 984x720px) Image search: [Google]
Failed newtype Yazan.webm
2MB, 984x720px
>>15525361

Reminder that Yazan is actually a newtype, at least in part.
>>
>>15525417
>>15525511
no
>>
Now just imagine that he was originally a priest, and only accepted the call to arms because of the war.
>Father, I have sinned
>That's ok, I'm gonna viol-I mean, repent!

>>15525584
Non-Newtypes can experience Newtype phenomena, specially caused by strong Newtypes. See Axis Shock, and the White Base people feeling Amuro back in A Baoa Qu.
>>
>>15525609

They can experience them, they can't initiate them as Yazan did in that instance though.
>>
>>15525611
Reccoa is a Newtype.
>>
>>15525611
The games' canonicity may vary, but even in G Gen, where almost everyone can Awaken to Newtype abilities once they hit a high enough level, Yazan never awakens. I think Kamille mentions in the series that he doesn't feel any kind of pressure from Yazan, too. Scirocco mentions he has an aura, but could be just bloodlust, not Newtype ability.
>>
>>15525687

So what? The scene is portrayed from Yazan's point of view, with it starting with him. The scene's direction points to Yazan being the cause, not just caught in it's effect. It's his point of view that's shown, and Reccoa doesn't do or say anything in the whole scene.

>>15525696

> the game's canonicity may vary

They probably do, but none of them are ever actually properly canon regardless.
>>
File: img000010.png (1MB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000010.png
1MB, 1129x1600px
>>15525584
>>
>>15525710
During the course of the first three series, we see that NTs can sense other NTs, no matter how weak they are. Kamille can sense Jerid, Seabook can sense Cecily (although with the Biosensor's help). Every Newtype in 0079 could sense each other (Chalia Bull could tell Char and Lalah were NTs at a glance).

Kamille specifically said he didn't sense any kind of NT ability from Yazan.
>>
>>15525716
This little girl accessory is Char's fault.
>>
>>15525747
Honestly, this has a lot to do with the fact that newtypes aren't actually defined well in the anime. We don't know if newtypes are actually different on an anatomic level or if it is just achieving a certain state of mind based off what is seen. For all they showed, cybernewtypes could just have underwent intense therapy to achieve the mindset and any cyber part of them could just be to aid in thinking faster (which, honestly, is more important for using drones and other newtype weapons then the whole jedi telepathy aspect). In fact, if you go off the ending of Mobile Suit Gundam, then the entirety of whitebase should be full fledged newtypes, yet except for Amuro and maybe Katz, none of them show any real signs of being newtypes afterwards. So, we don't even know if we are using star wars rules (everything is connected to the force, they just don't know it) or super hero rules (they are espers who can engage in telepathy with non espers).
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.