[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a fight between the main characters of all Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 16

File: Gundam Main Characters.jpg (52KB, 618x461px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Main Characters.jpg
52KB, 618x461px
Who would win in a fight between the main characters of all Gundam series... outside their mobile suits? That's right, a battle on foot, no calling their Gundams, no asking for help, though they can have any weapons they usually carry i.e. Domon's sword.
>>
Amuro
with his gun
>>
>>15522341
Garrod stays out of the fight (Because he's not a dumbass), and starts taking bets as to who would win between everybody else.
>>
Domon easily.
>>
>>15522341
Kamille will cry until his opponent stops kicking because he feels bad

Amuro just jobs on the ground

Heero would probably win outright if it wasn't for Domon. Everyone will wait for those two to duke it out before committing their resources.
>>
>>15522367

Domon would still win even if all the others teamed up. He could beat several of them with their Gundams at once more than likely. Unless Domon is out its not even a contest or question. Outside Domon, maybe Heero since he's a super soldier.
>>
File: 1343288352324.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px)
1343288352324.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>15522341
/thread
>>
File: kasshu-family.jpg (1MB, 2100x1894px) Image search: [Google]
kasshu-family.jpg
1MB, 2100x1894px
Was looking for an image to put on here, came across this, WTF
>>
The only one that stands a chance against Domon is ELS Setsuna F Seiei because he is a gundam.
>>
>>15522384
Cuck boy can't punch an MS to death.
>>
>>15522409
No, but he can survive any attack up to (and beyond) the power of a nuclear explosion.
>>
>>15522420
Outside an MS or just in your head canon?
>>
>>15522424
He took a self destruction to the face in SEED when Assram ripped open the Strike's cockpit then blew up the Aegis. He didn't even have Heero's excuse of being thrown by the explosion and rolling with the impact.
>>
>>15522448

That wasn't actually a nuclear explosion, since neither suit was nuclear powered. Never mind that the show's explanation is that there was an emergency plate that closed over the cockpit and shielded him from a lot of the blast if I recall.
>>
File: 1224638466576.png (2KB, 230x187px) Image search: [Google]
1224638466576.png
2KB, 230x187px
>>15522384
>people actually like that show.
>>
>>15522341
Domon obviously

You should have left him out OP
>>
>>15522384

He'd come 4th. At best. Because he's just flat out never going to beat Domon. Not even if Domon started the fight with both hands and feet tied behind his head and Kira was given the Strike Freedom, Athrun in the Infinite Justice and Shinn in the Destiny as allies. He's also never beating ELS Innovator Setsuna or super soldier Heero.

I'd place him lower though, since I think he'd also have no real hope against Kamille (trained newtype martial artist) or Mikazuki (cyborg child soldier), and would struggle against Amuro (trained newtype soldier), Judau (newtype battering ram), Garrod (apocalyptic survivor trickster), Shinn (trained coordinator soldier), Reiji (just a really good fighter) or Seiki (chicken how are you?). I'm not even sure he could beat Loran frankly, since Loran proved surprisingly effective in fights on occasion. He beat a completely untrained and emotionally vulnerable teenager - that's not exactly an impressive track record.
>>
>>15522384
Why is he so ugly ?
>>
>>15522341
Heero, Setsuna, and Mika would probably off a few really quick before turning to each other somehow. But Domon would be last standing just on pure strength.
>>
>>15522341
Domon can kick skyscrapers into the air and beat up lesser Mobile Suits on his own. Pretty much the only guy able to beat him is post-show Setsuna, because being outside a mobile suit means nothing when you are an ELS and can just transform into your mobile suit - assuming he's allowed that he just goes into the sky and spams Quantum Raiser until everyone's gone.

Those two aside the race for third would probably have some competition.
>>
>>15522502
>post-show

post-movie, rather.
>>
>>15522341
Bernie is the protagonist of War In The Pocket
>>
>>15522502

> being outside a mobile suit means nothing when you are an ELS and can just transform into your mobile suit

There is nothing suggests that part is remotely possible, never mind that he coudl spam Quatum Raiser. ELS can shapeshift, but they can't mass shift. If he transformed in to a mobile suit it'd be a human sized one and would almost certainly be limited in how much it could do energy wise compared to larger ELS conglomerates. Else there's no reason smaller ELS couldn't just put up the same barrier that the ELS Moon used to deflect the Momento Mori in the movie.
>>
>>15522502
He can't transform into something that is just plainly more material than him. He could probably turn himself into a micro MS.
>>
>>15522341
Not counting Domon, Loran. He worked as a miner and is the only one who isn't a pussy. Beating Gym in a duel is a bigger accomplishment than beating Char.
>>
>>15522458
It gets worse when you realize Seedfags are the loudest shitposters on any thread involving AGE, IBO, or G-Reco.
>>
>>15522514
>>15522516
Except that 00 Quanta could teleport, meaning that by absorbing it, the ELS can teleport (given they could use beams and shit when they started absorbing those). So they can just zoop more mass in.
>>
>>15522548

00 Raiser could teleport, for a limited period of time and probably over a limited range. 00 [Q] never displays the ability to teleport, though it probably has it. It went FTL, not teleported. Which is different. It's also probably limited in how long it could do it though at the least though. And again, we have absolutely nothing to say that such a small ELS colony would have the energy required to do it once, never mind multiple times. And Setsuna isn't even fully ELS, he's an ELS hybrid - he's an innovator with a partly ELS body. So he's even smaller as an ELS than his appearance would suggest.
>>
File: 1369764256745.jpg (38KB, 640x480px)
1369764256745.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>15522367
Pretty much this. Why is this even a contest. I'm sure every pilot here is experienced with some close quarters combat but Domon is a martial arts guy. He can kick all their asses, EASY. Might as well ban him from this if the thread wishes to stay here longer.
>>
>>15522394

/m/ had a... difficult upbringing.
>>
File: ZA ZA ZA ZA ZAN.jpg (45KB, 600x168px)
ZA ZA ZA ZA ZAN.jpg
45KB, 600x168px
>>15522341
Yoshiyuki Tomino wins by retconning everyone out of existence
2nd place is a tie between Sei and Sekai, who can smash the DVD cases and tear up the manga
>>
>>15522394
It's been a couple moons' turns since I last saw that pretty picture
>>
>>15522568
>doesn't teleport

What's this then?
>>
>>15525008

I literally said what it was in the exact post you quoted. Can you not read?
>>
>>15522367
Can Domon be shot? I haven't watched G in years, and every other pilot has access to guns.

>>15522483
Kira is a genetically engineered superhuman and a newtype. He'd be third at least.
>>
File: bulletcatch.jpg (11KB, 346x260px) Image search: [Google]
bulletcatch.jpg
11KB, 346x260px
>>15522341

Domon bodies the shit out of everyone. Especially with the skyscraper thing, training to catch Chibodee's Burning Punch with boulders, and the Sekiha Tenkyoken being useable outside of his Gundam

>>15525325
One of Domon's first "Holy shit this dude is not a normal martial artist" feats is catching bullets in the first episode.
>>
>>15525416
Yeah, I figured there was a scene like that in the first episode or two.
>>
>>15525325

>Kira is a genetically engineered superhuman and a newtype.

Big deal. He was born in a artificial womb, but that doesn't make him any more special or genetically superior than any other coordinators.
>>
>>15522384
>they made a T-shirt with that quote
>>
>>15522483
Don't forget how Kira has canon shit aim, in both series he gets into gunfights and doesn't land a single hit, and people analyzed the standoff with Dullindal and it turned out that Dullindal was aiming for a headshot while Kira was aiming for the ceiling..
>>
>>15525473
No, but it makes him inherently stronger, faster, more durable, and faster to react than anybody who isn't Domon or Shinn.
>>
>>15523798
He's also physically strong enough to displace a robot with his bare hands.
>>
>>15525536

Pity he's never actually portrayed as any stronger or faster than anyone else. Not even the baseline humans in his own show. He's got better spatial awareness and a higher heat tolerance, and that's about it. Heero jumps 10 feet from a standing start and was in an actual explosion (rather than just really close to one but protected from the majority of it's heat and impact) among other things. Domon, Shinn and Heero at least are canonically stronger, faster and more durable. As realistically is Setsuna, who is half shapeshifter at the very least.
>>
>>15522341
Domon.

>>15522420
If we're pulling plot armour out than Shiro kicks Kira's ass. The guy can dodge a Zaku's machine-gun at point blank range AFTER it's been fired.
>>
>>15525536

> it makes him inherently stronger, faster, more durable, and faster

Cite your sources, please.
>>
>>15525567
>>15525567
>Shinn
>canonically stronger, faster and more durable
You are so full of shit, I'm not even going to remark on how you're worried about whether Kira is explicitly shown to be stronger or faster (instead of it just being told to us) than others yet you're willing to suppose that Setsuna is able to shapeshift into the fucking ELS Qan[T].

>>15525597
The fact that that's what a Coordinator is. Try watching SEED.
>>
>>15525622
Coordinators are inferior to newtypes in general (except for brains). Mu regularly shoots down coordinators.
>>
>>15525622

> you're willing to suppose that Setsuna is able to shapeshift into the fucking ELS Qan[T}

No, I don't. In fact, I literally wrote the post (>>15522514) saying he couldn't. You're the only one presuming here.

> that's what a Coordinator is

No, it isn't. A Coordinator can be stronger, faster and more durable, but all a Coordinator is is someone who had some of their genes doctored to fit a given criteria before birth. Those criteria are not always "stronger, faster & more durable", they may not even often be those. A Coordinator could just be a person who had their eye color decided before birth. And no, we have no idea what Kira's genetic manipulation was, only that it turned out as desired.
>>
>>15525622

You're the one who implied Kira was inherently stronger, faster, durable, and faster than the average Coordinator. Not me. Read my comments again.
>>
>>15525622

Telling me to watch SEED is not a reply, because SEED because >>15525647
>>
Banagher uses space autism to have everyone kill them selves.
>>
>>15525673

And his space autism does no good, because without a psyco-field to augment it he's not a particularly strong Newtype and certainly not strong enough to do that to even base humans, never mind actual Newtypes like Amuro - or stronger ones, like Judau.
>>
>>15525632
I agree, and Kira is both a Coordinator and a Newtype. Not on par with Mu, but still.

>>15525647
The people who engineered George Glenn and the technology to create Coordinators did so with the specific intent of tapping into a human's full potential. It's implied that all Coordinators are physically superior on some level. Pic related.
>Doctor: Well, this is my first time treating a Coordinator. I can't say that I can diagnose his symptoms with great confidence. But I do know that their physical abilities are far greater than ours, so I wouldn't worry too much.
>Sai: But still!
>Doctor: He may look the same as the rest of us, but he's made completely differently on the inside. A body that possesses greater strength, a brain capable of more knowledge, and so on.

>>15525650
>Than the average Coordinator
Where did I say that? I made exceptions for Domon and Shinn.
>>
>>15525688

And that doctor admits his own limited knowledge. Just because he's presuming one thing he knows is definite doesn't mean it is, especially when it goes against what the narrator says about Coordination (that it's a non-specific set of manipulations that can be really minor as well as more major). Also, Kira's was an experiment to create a perfect Coordination method, not a perfect human. Glenn might have wanted to created perfect humans, but that doesn't mean everything he was involved with went for that goal. It's perfectly possible the manipulations to Kira were minor to minimize cost or variables when looking to make a perfect birth.
>>
>>15525731
medical school must suck in CE

several years for naturals then MORE years if you want to be certified to treat coordinators.
>>
>>15525688

Read it again. I said implying.
>>
>>15525731
The way Ulen was crazy, He'd probably put everything on Kira's gene pool.

Theoretically, if stable, his offsprings would've been unstoppable.
>>
>>15525825
>now you know why Rau killed Fllay.
>>
Kira may or may not be faster, stronger, etc. but I'm pretty sure he still gets shot to death the same way as a natural. Or beat to death/giant fist to the face. It really is immaterial in a battle that's basically guns+more than a few experienced soldiers who may or may not be superhuman themselves.
>>
>>15522341
Wouldnt Unicorn molest any Newtype?
>>
>>15525841

What does it matter? The Unicorn Gundam isn't a main character and it's an on foot battle.
>>
>>15525851
That reminds me, didn't Banana fuck up Full Frontal with a pipe in the LN? Wish that got into the OVA's would have made them a bit enjoyable.
>>
>>15522394
I could have sworn Domon adopted two children.
>>
>>15525731
Maybe. I think Kira exhibited some heightened fitness when he leapt over the railing in the first episode, but it's arguable. Either way, he's more durable and has better reaction speed than most people.

>>15525818
Fine, where did I imply it?
>>
>>15525892

see ---->>>15525536
>>
>>15525892
>Either way, he's more durable and has better reaction speed than most people.
More durable means nothing when most of his competition is also more durable, and to an absurd degree. And you're in a battle royale with fucking newtypes, saying you have quick reaction time is practically a prerequisite to get in.
>>
>>15525892

And Heero has displayed both more strength (definitely hopping a chain link fence several times his size) as well as more durability (standing right in front of a detonating Gundam with no emergency plate to protect him). Setsuna is half shape shifter so more durable by default and Domon constantly displayed better physical attributes across the board, including punting skyscrapers. So no, Kira isn't "at least" 3rd, he's at best 4th. And that's ignoring that several other protagonists have displayed superhuman qualities, like Mika lifting an adult with one hand like it's nothing.
>>
Reminder that the Gundam was too slow to keep up with Amuro. On foot, Amuro can exceed the Gundam's top speed.
>>
Mikazuki would quickshot most of them with his gun
>>
>>15525911

So back to my question. Based in what you said he could exceed, maybe Athrun? Athrun was top in his class, and Kira never really did fully defeat him.
>>
File: A Fistful of Bullets.webm (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
A Fistful of Bullets.webm
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>15525416

Not only did he catch bullets but he caught them from at least a dozen (probably more like two dozen) men using machine guns on full auto arranged in an arc while catching a child from falling and then protecting her from those bullets too. He obviously didn't just deal with them all by catching them either, since they shot way more than he could conceivably hold one handed. Even the guy he mercs in the episode, Neo-Italy's Michelo Chariot kicked a sniper bullet (so probably travelling faster than the ones Domon caught) and managed to redirect it to hit an exact spot and cut a rope. All the fighters in G are on another level than anyone else in Gundam.

By the way, does anyone know what episode Domon and Master Asia kick a skyscraper? Want to make a webm of that too. Don't mind making others, especially relevant ones (i.e. non-mobile suit stuff) if anyone has suggestions. Master Asia destroying Devil Army mooks using his scarf is probably a good start, though again, not sure of the episode so I'll have to search around a bit.
>>
>>15522367
Yeah, Domo seems like a safe bet. If he's out, I'd say that Loran would crush most others with brute strength. Kid worked as a miner for a couple of years after all.
>>
I feel we're all underestimating Uso here. Any boy that can escape a cake bent on /ss/ must be pretty skilled.
>>
>>15526002
It's very close to the end, I believe it's episode 39
>>
>>15525922
Exceed its reaction speed*

He didn't run faster than the Gundam.
>>
>>15526082

Yea, after quickly checking an episode guide I'm pretty sure it's 39 but I have to grab the episodes to make a webm since I don't have the show fully downloaded. In the meantime I made a few from episode 12, where Master Asia is introduced.
>>
File: This guy's got balls.webm (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
This guy's got balls.webm
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>15526424
>>
File: Flippin Robots.webm (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Flippin Robots.webm
3MB, 1440x1080px
>>15526428
>>
File: Answer Me, Domon!.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Answer Me, Domon!.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>15526431

Also, god damn is this sequence animated. I was able to make all the others at a 1080p resolution and only had to lower the quality a little to get them to fit under 3MBs. This sequence had to be done at 480p and even then I had to lower the quality just to squeeze it in under 3MB. There's a lot of frames in this sequence.
>>
>>15522394
Someone edited Kouji out of this.
>>
>>15522341
Sekai.
>>
>>15525416
So basically Domon is Dragon Ball Z levels of power, probably Saiyan Saga level. At least equivalent to Raditz.
>>
>>15526433
>animated
I mean I guess so, but the reason why it's hard to get under 3MB is because of the constant color shifts in the large background.
>>
>>15526002
>gets his shoulder dislocated from a fall

Huh
>>
>>15526431
I never noticed on DVD/TV that Master Asia's legs were doing a running motion during that sequence. He's basically gaining further thrust to push that Mobile Suit over by fucking flailing his legs so hard there's wind gusts behind him strong enough to knock over 20m mobile suits. Absolutely ridiculous.
>>
If we're counting Domon - then he wins.

Until he has to square off against Sekai.

Student surpasses his master. That's how these things work you know.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.