[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS WHAT IF NOW LISTEN WHAT IF WE CLONE THIS JOBBER AND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: Bring_Stabity.jpg (26KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
Bring_Stabity.jpg
26KB, 640x363px
GUYS

WHAT IF

NOW LISTEN

WHAT IF WE CLONE THIS JOBBER

AND

AND

WE PUT THEM IN A SUICIDE WEAPON INSTEAD OF MAKING REAL SUITS
>>
clone Shino
mass produce the flauros
they kamikaze themselves when they spend all their super galaxy cannon ammo.

watch the fireworks
>>
>>15522192
>clone Shino
Yamagi, please, put your dick back inside your trousers.
>>
>>15522206
every single clone says 'no'
>>
File: 121345678711.jpg (129KB, 909x799px)
121345678711.jpg
129KB, 909x799px
>>15522158

Why didn't he clone himself?

He had to 1v2 with distractions at the end
>>
>>15522213
Ribbons was the stupidest Gundam antagonist of all time. Every single contention he had to make about CB being wrong was contradictory.
>>
>>15522213
same reason why animated megatron didn't use himself to be the template for the omega supreme clones?

his personality might override whatever safety precautions he had in place and make each clone as independent as he is?
>>
>>15522158
Rumor has it they were originally missiles, but Banrise stepped in and wanted a new toy.
>>
Compared to most Gundam final battle scenarios at least they were honest about these guys being disposable mooks.

Plus kamikaze pilots strangely fits for show's whole commentary on fanaticism/extremism.
>>
>>15522233
He really only needed 30 Gadessa pilots to win against them.
>>
What kind of a name is Bring Stability anyway? It's almost as stupid as Quattro Vagina.
>>
>>15522158
was Bring Stabity the one with the gn beamsaber claws?
>>
>>15522273
Both Gadessa and it's pilot(Descartes Shaman? I don't remember) weren't developed/found at that time.
>>
>>15522227
Rather than splitting his funnels to attack two targets, could he defeat Setsuna in a 1v1? Protag had superior tech, teleportation and allies...
>>
>>15522354
No, they already built several Gadessa units. It's the first Innovade suit they produce for themselves.

Youre thinking of the movie.
>>
>>15522385
Ribbons would lose no matter what because he is just incredibly dumb. Immediately before he revealed the mothership there was a decisive fight using the remainder of the A-Law's space forces to attempt to sink the Ptolemy 2. Instead of joining in the fight in a sneak attack from the rear with the mothership and all of its assets he shot the remaining half of his own forces with the mothership's main gun for no rational reason.
>>
>>15522385
Reborns is technically superior to the 00R since it doesn't need an external support unit to access the twin drive's full potential, including trans-am.

>>15522399
Because even to the end he didn't see CB as a credible threat to his plans since he had full control of Veda, and by extension access to a nearly unlimited number of hosts for his consciousness. He was effectively immortal before Tieria/Regene cut him off.
>>
>>15522213
God Complex, anon.

He severely underestimated CB because of it.
>>
>>15522158
Making a clone army for the sole purpose of having hundreds of people throw their lives away for his sake sounds like some Ribbons would do.
>>
>>15522158
What was the thought process behind making an endless army of suicide robots?
This couldn't possibly be cheap, they are all pretty much full sized and get proper engines in them.
>>
>>15522522
This, even in his final battle against Setsuna Ribbons is EXTREMELY condescending.
Add this to the fact that Setsuna was the one who sparked that god complex by looking at him with awe on that day when he was fighting in Krugis
>>
Why didn't Ribbons upload himself to Veda and godmode from there?
>>
>>15522676
>What was the thought process behind making an endless army of suicide robots?

>WATASHI WA ALMARK-SAMA
>2 goto 1
>>
>>15522676
Someone just thought that making a kamikaze MS that flies at Trans-AM speed would somehow explode harder than a regular GN missile, and they showed that with the quick destruction of the repair ship and the damage it caused to the Regnant.

Basically, chuuni logic from the development team.
>>
>>15523123
Explain this
>>15522399
>>
What if 1/10 of the clones weren't kamikaze role? Would that work?
>>
>>15522399
Sending your forces in waves I guess. That's a perfectly valid reason.
Also I always assumed that he used the A-laws and CB to get more power and then he was just done with the A-laws.
>>
>>15522293

It was because the entire line of Innovades was based on the objective the Innovades was "Ribons Devine Almark Hilling Care Regene Revive Tieria Erde, Bring Anew Stability".

Reborn Divine Angel's Healing Care Regenerates and Revives the Green Earth, Bringing Anew Stability
>>
Takes out Allelujah in seconds but he lost 2 funnels to Setsuna

Could he fight the other 3 meisters if Setsuna wasn't involved?
>>
>>15524476
I dunno, they seemed pretty defective

After the Ptolmey crash landed into an open bay, the rest of the Gagas just fly around randomly. Some decided to go after the crashed ship, while the rest were aimless. One of them helped Setsuna and Saji by crashing into Louise's Regnant from a blind spot.
>>
>>15525055
That was a plot device not a Gaga.
>>
Can we all agree everything about Ribbon's ship is dumb?

>Smaller anti-MS turrets have no way to aim themselves, they're basically just stick shooting at one particular point
>main gun runs on an unarmored track outisde the biggest piece of armor
>entire ship isn't even secured with a door, so enemies can just dock and land in it
>The entire gaga concept
>>
>>15525101
He didn't design the Celestial Being just modded it to have weapons.

Original plan for that ships was to house VEDA and if aliens didn't give a fuck about understanding then all of Aeolia's followers would evac and flee the solar system in stasis.
>>
>>15525119
Is that canon from 00F? What volume?
>>
>>15525128
Yeah from 00 manga's though im not sure if it came from F in paticular.

Manga also had fun stuff like CB putting bombcollars on people who wouldn't have agreed with them yet possesed skills they needed or the fun bit about VEDA killing off observer Innovado to avoid people from noticing that Bob down the street looks unusually young for an centenarian.

Then on the otherhand it gave us crap like Fon Spaark.
>>
>>15525175

Does Tieria get killed later?
>>
>>15522158
Given that the 00 raiser kept curbstomping everything Ribbons threw at them, you might as well try suicide units. Even units as strong as the 00R and company cannot take out every single drone flying at trans-am speed towards the Ptolemaios. It was working too, until Setsuna goes full innovator.
>>
>>15526455
Ribbons is an idiot.
>>15522399
>>
>>15526462
That has nothing to do with suicide units though.
>>
>>15526473
It shows you that Ribbons really has no clue how to use his resources. He could have won right then and there in that battle and so many other times, but just throws his opportunities away. The regular A-Law forces were doing very well using the anti-beam munitions, and you can imagine that if you had Innovade pilots in GNX's using the same tactics you could only win quite obviously, but then Ribbons decides he'll put them in Gaga's instead ontop of blowing up the remaining Baikals and GNX's before joining the fight.
>>
>>15525175
It didnt kill them, it installed a new personality and send them off somewhere else.
I guess it counts as killing though?
>>
>>15522676

"Mwhahaha more pawns to sacrfice in my name. It gets my non existant dick so hard when I have people die for me, the great Ribbons Almark who is the the new God and greatest thing in existance."

Ribbons was a megalomanic was what it comes down to. Everything was adjusted for maximum ego first and foremost.
>>
>>15522213

Why would he want there to be more than one Ribbons, the bestest person in existance in his mind.

He didn't want to share. That's basically his biggest problem. He used everyone as pawns, made no attempt for any kind of team work whatsoever and sacrificed everyone the instant he figured he didn't need them.

Even in the final battle, rather than try some kind of team strategy with Regene and Hilling he just lets CB kill them because fuck them in his eyes.

Guy was still pulling his inferior humans attitude even when he was downgraded to a 3 generations out of date already battleworn unit with one weapon vs a fresh unit with a bigass sword and several sabers.

Ribbons ego was his own worst enemy.
>>
>>15522648
>hundreds
THOUSANDS.
Just for shits and giggles, I put that scene on pause and frame-advanced to count Gaga units as they came on screen. iirc I got to a hundred in something like eight seconds, and that assault went on for like ten minutes including a second wave attacking the other side of the ship.
>>
>>15524546
holy shit thats dumb and cringy. Kys
>>
>>15524546
Is this official or headcanon?
>>
>>15527062
Didn't the Reborns reflect this as well? I remember reading that the Gundam and Guncannon were supposed to be separate units capable of working together perfectly, but Ribbons just went I GOT THIS and combined them.
>>
ptolemny attacks and he returns fire
smoke screen then allows setsuna to close in
then tieria distracts him while setsuna attacks

he was owning them for most of the fight

>>15527977
the twin drives allowed for them to be combined
>>
>>15522158
The original plan was to clone the sand nigger but then Amuro's pride got in the way cause that'd be admitting some desert monkey was better than all of mankind's scientific advancements in using giant robots.
>>
>>15522256
This seems plausible. Mobile suits with GN drives made for the sole reason of being kamikaze weapons made no sense at all, even more so when none of them had as much as a handgun and require a pilot to sacrifice their lives to boot.
>>
>>15528866
Really? Where did you read it?
>>
>>15528866
Could you imagine if they cloned Yazan instead of Puru
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.