[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>posts opinion on 0079 >gets told I don't deserve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: received_1770114493002742.jpg (25KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
received_1770114493002742.jpg
25KB, 500x382px
>posts opinion on 0079
>gets told I don't deserve Gundam
>everyone says my post is bait
>freedom of speech is apparently not aloud here
>>
>>15518556

DELET THIS

Also you don't deserve Gundam, making posts like this. No one cares about your bruised ego.
>>
>posts thread
>makes thread commenting on his thread while the other thread is still up
See >>15514420
You're pathetic, Zetarager
>>
File: 1430224805555.png (721KB, 1202x893px) Image search: [Google]
1430224805555.png
721KB, 1202x893px
>>15518556
>aloud here
>>
>>15518556
I have the freedom of speech to call you a faggot for making this thread
>>
Let me guess OP you stupidly followed /m/s advice and watched the show instead of the movies
Riddle me this though
>0079 and ZZ are similar tales
>Zeta is the odd one out
>somehow despite being cancelled with a rushed ending and the studio forcing in Super robot stuff /m/ says 0079 is good (which it is, in both TV and movie version I'm not denying that at all) but ZZ is somehow bad because Muh srs children's cartoons must be serious even in early aecs because apparently no one has ever heard of build up
>>
>>15518556
>Wahhh people don't like my opinion

Funny how freedom of speech works, people say whatever the fuck they want about your opinions, two way street numbnuts.
>>
>>15518556
You use your freedom to post your shitty opinion, others use their freedom to insult you and your shit taste.
Stop being a bitch.
>>
>>15518556

Freedom of speech is a pretty self-explanatory concept. Do you get it? you're free to speak. But so are we.

Such being such a normie faggot and stop having such shit taste. This is not reddit.
>>
>>15518637
Is there a big difference between movies and tv show?
I remember watching both and liking both.
>>
Here's my freedom of speech:

You're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>15518556
Of course not, it's all text, it's pretty quiet.
>>
>>15518556
You can post your opinion just fine. But constantly spamming it means we're going to post our opinions of you. And as we all know, my opinions>your opinions.
>>
>>15518556
Your freedom stops where my feelings start, the post.
>>
I'm all for freedom of speech but why would make a thread to tell us about your opinion ?
Who the fuck cares about you or whatever you think about anything ?
Special Snowflakes like you are the reason this board is suffering. You're acting like your opinions really matter.
>>
>>15518556
cry more like a biiiiiiiiiitch
>>
File: 1473559421096.jpg (58KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473559421096.jpg
58KB, 960x720px
>>
The First Amendment only protects you from government persecution for your beliefs. It does not protect you from being called out on being retarded on a private Australian interpretive dance forum.

The fact that you can't comprehend high school social studies and can't spell leads me to believe you're probably Brazilian.
>>
>>15518556

FOS just means the US government can't arrest you because of your opinions. It doesn't mean people can't criticize you or your boss can't fire you for insulting him or disparaging the company.
>>
>>15518556
Quit complaining, you have the right to voice an opinion, not have it respected. Did the mods ban your thread? Did you get banned or denied services for your post? Then it is not violating your freedom of speech. Free speech means you can voice your beliefs and opinions without legal repercussions, it does not mean society should respect or revere said opinions. Does free speech mean that Chris-Chan should be taken seriously? As well, this is a Nepalese tapestry weaving board, you have no rights here.
Rude sage.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.