[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finished G-Reco yesterday, what a comfy ride. Loved so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Finished G-Reco yesterday, what a comfy ride.

Loved so much things in this series, the characters, the setting, the action, the character design, the adventures, the mobile suits designs, the soundtrack and the story.

The ending was kinda abrupt, mostly the epilogue, I feel like they should had one more episode to patch everything else in the conflict, but it was nice and dandy seeing all the people doing their own things after.

I wish I could see more of that kuntala plot, more about the mutated people of Venus Globe and shit.

So /m/ what did you like about G-Reco?
>>
>>15515024
The effects and Armorzagan. Needed more Harobe.
>>
>>15515024
Everything
>>
>mutated people of Venus Globe
>mutated
What
Aren't they just fucked up from lack of gravity?
>>
>>15515024
Haven't watched this yet.

You're saying it's really good, so then what's with all these people who say it's the worst Gundam ever?
>>
>>15515247
Shitposters that felt insulted because they couldn't understand a kids' show.
>>
>>15515247
they expect to be a gundam story and it was not, it was an adventure with the war aspects leading them to meet other people across those places in the image. And then they relate and try to understand the people out there.

basically because not MUH GUNDAM

>>15515114
they are way older too, there are mutations.
>>
>>15515024
>So /m/ what did you like about G-Reco?
I really liked the action, some of the best mech animation I've seen in awhile.
>>
>>15515251
english is not my mother language, but I don't think it was complex or anything, maybe americans have shitty text interpretation
>>
>>15515964
Pretty much this
>>
>comfy

It really is. I really love post-2000s Tomino
>>
>>15515964
>americans have shitty text interpretation
They're really poor readers from what I've seen on this site. They seem to overwhelmingly prefer dubs to the extent of not watching certain anime or toku because of no dubs available, it's fucked how they just cannot read.
>>
File: good shit.png (386KB, 578x790px) Image search: [Google]
good shit.png
386KB, 578x790px
I really love the soundtrack, especially when the main theme kicks in.
Yugo Kanno was a good choice.
>>
>>15515114
>Aren't they just fucked up from lack of gravity?
No, iirc the colony isn't properly protected from radiation and that's what's causing the mutations, though I guess it still has to do with the Venus environment
>>
>>15516034
As an American (technically I immigrated as a kid, but that's whatever since I grew up here), I can confirm. Most people will watch dubs and subs are for more niche dedicated fans. And even the people I know who watch subbed anime tend to watch it whilst multitasking because they watch moeshit, where they're half paying attention to the screen except for the cute/amusing parts. In retrospect, this might actually be why LOGH is considered a masterpiece: the sheer amount of reading required to go into it. LOGH is good for other reasons of course, but I think this might be why it gets so elevated compared to something like Yamato, which has had far more influence on the industry.
>>
>>15516168
Also, I pretty much agree with OP. G-Reco is a pretty comfy ride and the hate it gets is unwarranted. The pacing is fast, yes, but that doesn't make the plot incoherent, and there's lots of other stuff beyond the plot to appreciate about the show
>>
G-Reco is a poor man's King Gainer at its core. Same adventure feel with similar lighthearted scenes. The main difference between the two is that G-Reco didn't do its drama nearly as well had much more interesting characters, especially love interests and rivals.
>>
>>15516196
I mean King Gainer had more interesting characters. Ops.
>>
>>15515964
>I don't think it was complex or anything
It's not, it's just that everything is so compressed that you need to pay atention all the time or else you get lost

>maybe americans have shitty text interpretation
Not americans, just retarded people.
>>
How does the Regild century MS fare against UC MS?

Did they surpass the AG-Tech?
>>
>>15516196
IMO it's the complete opposite. G Reco perfects what Gainer tried to do.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.