[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are all of the /m/ shows I've finished. What /m/ related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1474456983153.jpg (228KB, 630x805px) Image search: [Google]
1474456983153.jpg
228KB, 630x805px
These are all of the /m/ shows I've finished.
What /m/ related show I haven't seen should I watch /m/?
>>
VOTOMs, Dougram, and Galient.
>>
>>15514971
Lagann-hen.
>>
>>15514971
Star Driver
Nobunagun
>>
>>15514971
Gun X Sword
>>
while I don't necessarily recommend Gundam SEED and SEED Destiny, SEED StarGazer is really worth a watch even without the background
it made me give SEED a try and it has some merits disguised behind its love for Eva-tier teenage drama
>>
>>15514971
None. You're fine. Especially ignore everything before this post.
>>
>>15514971
Tekkaman Blade, Casshan, Casshern Sins, GitS Standalone Complex, and the rest of Patlabor are must watches. Gad Guard and Samurai 7 are decent 7/10 shows.
>>
Zone of the Enders: Dolores, i
Armored Trooper VOTOMs
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
>>
>>15514971
Roujin-Z
Time of Eve
Tiger & Bunny

How was Sadamitsu, I never see anyone talk about it.
>>
File: erases things.png (551KB, 1022x1094px) Image search: [Google]
erases things.png
551KB, 1022x1094px
>>15514971
>finishing Active Raid
That had to have been painful. Anyway, the Aquarion trilogy!
>>
>>15515203
I've seen everything on that list but Roujin Z I'll give it a look since it looks like a movie that I can probably knock out fairly quick.

Sadamitsu was pretty ok, it wasn't the best thing ever, but it was kind of like Birdy with a better main protagonist even if it gets weird near the end. It doesn't have the same animation levels as either adaptation, but it definitely had it's own charm and the robot power suit kind of grows on you, he's sort of like the robot from Gargantia.

>>15515135
I'm waiting on the Tekkaman Blade BD to get put online, I've seen Casshern Sins fairly recently as well. Is Gad Guard good I remember watching it as a kid and just remember the great Jazz opening and how it was a mix of super heroes and robots or something.
Also do you know if xPearse has a megaupload for the Casshan BD, now that nyaa is dead and the replacement is being strangled by nips?

>>15515216
I kind of liked Active Raid though.

>>15515042
I've seen Star Driver already, is the movie any good? I haven't seen that.

>>15515070
I was watching that already actually, I'm about half way through with the show.

>>15515152
How is the Zone of the enders anime compared to the games?
>>
>>15515241
The movie is mainly a recap of the series with only a few new scenes. There is an opening scene that looks really nice and has Cybodies attacking a city before Takuto, Sugata, and Wako jump in to stop them. It doesn't get explained and there aren't any signs of a sequel movie or a season 2.
>>
File: Xenoglossia_anime_visual.jpg (157KB, 880x410px) Image search: [Google]
Xenoglossia_anime_visual.jpg
157KB, 880x410px
>>15515241
I'm still watching ZOE, if you like cute robots you might enjoy it, it doesn't take itself as seriously as the games though.
I'd recommend Idolmaster: Xenoglossia, I watched it without much knowledge of the games and it was a pretty fun ride one.
>>
>>15515241
>Is Gad Guard good
It's a typical GONZO show, enjoyable but fairly forgettable outside that opening. Same with S7.
>Also do you know if xPearse has a megaupload for the Casshan BD
Can't help you there, I have the official release. Try posting some Go Nagai art to summon him.
>How is the Zone of the enders anime compared to the games?
Much more lighthearted than the games (Dolores is a qt), but features one of the most based protagonists in anime and has a much, much better English dub than either of the games.
>>
>>15514971

Genesis Climber MOSPEADA, Megazone 23, Super Dimension Century Orguss, and Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross.
>>
>>15514971
Im disturbed by the fact that you havent watched Gundam 00
>>
>>15514971

Genocyber
AD Police
Angel Cop
MD Geist
Black Magic M-66
Dominion Tank Police
Bubblegum Crisis
Megazone 23
Iczer 1
Aura Battler Dunbine
Galactic Drifer Vifam
Armored Trooper Votoms
Fang of the Sun Dougram
Blue Comet SPT Layzner
GITS Stand Alone Complex
Gasaraki
Brain Powerd
>>
>>15515241
>I was watching that already actually, I'm about half way through with the show.
How are you liking it so far? Vulcan is one of my favourite mecha designs.

The ending is really satisfying, quite cathartic.
>>
Infinite Stratos.
>>
>>15515967
This, this, this. Throw in Delpower X and the SF3D animations.
>>
>>15514971
>Soukyuu no Fafner
I'm so sorry.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.