[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So hang on a minute, I'm confused. Ideon was judging both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 77068.jpg (50KB, 225x314px) Image search: [Google]
77068.jpg
50KB, 225x314px
So hang on a minute, I'm confused. Ideon was judging both humanity and the Buff Clan, but what the fuck did humans actually do that was so bad? The series frames it pretty plainly that the conflict and its escalation is entirely the Buff Clan's fault, and while the non-Solo humans are dicks they're certainly not as insanely violent as the other side. Not to mention the fact that the initial provocation wasn't from either of them, but Ideon itself.

Was I supposed to disagree with Ideon's judgment? Because it doesn't seem like the correct choice to me.
>>
>>15510204
everybody is an asshole, even gods
>>
Ide doesn't care who started it.
>>
>>15510292
But HE started it
>>
>>15510297
Nobody said Gods weren't assholes

Ideon poked everyone into fighting, got annoyed/bored with the war he started, and decided to opt for a hard reset

Dude's a huge cunt
>>
>>15510204
Even if the conflict was started by the buff clan humans were supposed to make them realize their mistakes. Also, the Ide wished for the humans and the buff clan to understand each other, and in the last chapter of the series when it transported Karala to to her father and he refused to hear his daughter the ide just decided to destroy them all because none of them were able to overcome the misunderstoods that started and continued the conflict
>>
Ide dindu nuffin.
>>
>Was I supposed to disagree with Ideon's judgment?

Not necessarily, at the least you were just supposed to understand it. By the end of Be Invoked, the likes of Cosmo and Doba seemed to be resigned to that final revelation.
>>
File: Anime_Janai.jpg (78KB, 450x660px) Image search: [Google]
Anime_Janai.jpg
78KB, 450x660px
Only Judau Ashta can stop Ideon from exploding the universe.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.