[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>makes it to ep 43 >starts off with a major coup OFFSCREEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: bad anime.png (630KB, 852x479px) Image search: [Google]
bad anime.png
630KB, 852x479px
>makes it to ep 43
>starts off with a major coup OFFSCREEN
>forces sappy sad moments with the char clone
>said flashbacks are just a bunch of poorly drawn and animated panning shots
>half of the episode is pure filler

Destiny, Age, and G-Reco undeniably had serious problems, that said there is no way to rationalize this failure of an anime (not gundam, not mecha, but anime) as being decent.
>>
>>15510192
People see the drawn mecha and drool automatically since it's not CG. I really don't like the forced neoliberal elements (Muslims forced into it for no reason to make it political among other things), so that's the big deal breaker for me.
>>
>>15510197
It's shots like these that makes me welcome CGI
>>
>>15510192
I agree with this up to the point you try to frame it as a chance to call Destiny better. Your agenda is plainly visible.
>>
>>15510192
I hear what you're saying, but ANN is crying its heart out. Why can't you understand?
>>
>>15510213
There is no framing, Destiny is objectively better, none of it's issues were this fucking bad.
>>
>>>/bant/294068

But crazy man is right, I'll gladly take every Cosmic Era clipshow over one filler episode of Iron Menstruation
>>
>>15510228
>There is no framing now excuse me while I frame
Destiny has

>Worse animation
>Worse MS design
>The lion's share of Gundam's top 20 worst characters
>Extremely lazy and incoherent writing
>The most egregious, senseless case of Gundam Princess in the franchise's history
>Uninspired, poorly choreographed fights that just plain aren't fun to watch
>Lots of behind-the-scenes scandals to boot

I do think IBO is bad. But you even suggesting Destiny is not worse makes you a shitposter.
>>
>>15510236
>Worse animation
You're joking, right? CE Gundam had vastly superior animation to IBO in every conceivable way.
>Worse MS design
Insulting Kunio Okawara yet thinking you're a mecha fan? Clearly you're a fake.
>The lion's share of Gundam's top 20 worst characters
Nice citation you lack.
>Extremely lazy and incoherent writing
Some of it was lazy, none of it was incoherent, and IBO has this too.
>The most egregious, senseless case of Gundam Princess in the franchise's history
Kudelia really was that bad, at least Lacus had her own battleship and lead a faction into combat.
>Uninspired, poorly choreographed fights that just plain aren't fun to watch
Destiny at least had some, IBO never had this.
>Lots of behind-the-scenes scandals to boot
/m/ recently got scans of behind the scenes info and it was just as bad.

Face it CE hater, Destiny has been dethroned as worse gundam.
>>
>>15510249
If you can't even bother to sprinkle a little truth into your lies there's no point in me arguing with you, shitposter-kun.
>>
>>15510252
>"in other words you PWND me so hard I have no argument"
Figured as much.
>>
>>15510272
I didn't think Melvin came to /m/
>>
Even fucking Valvrave is WAY better than IBO.
>>
>>15510295
Wouldn't go that far, it may be an insult to gundam, but it's better than VVV or Active Raid
>>
>>15510233
do it.

film yourself watching every CE clipshow. no signs of boredom or disgust should be visible.
>>
>>15510356
>revealing one's face to the internet
Not happening
>>
File: valvrave-the-liberator.jpg (91KB, 680x688px) Image search: [Google]
valvrave-the-liberator.jpg
91KB, 680x688px
>>15510306
s1 of valvrave was okay. heck first half of s2 was passable.
>>
>>15510295
That's not saying much, Valvrave is a better Gundam AU than most Gundam AUs.
>>
>>15510449
Said no real mecha fan ever
>>
File: 1491957381086.jpg (63KB, 617x787px) Image search: [Google]
1491957381086.jpg
63KB, 617x787px
>>15510249
>fake
>hater
Try harder.
>>
>>15510213
Destiny has stargazer and its first 13-27 episodes, IBO has a solid 7 or so episodes in season one and maybe 3 or 6 more in episode 2.
>>
>>15510586
He doesn't need to, you got rekt.
>>
>>15510192
Fake gundam fans such as Cosmic Era haters cannot pull up a single decent point as that would require a triple digit IQ. I am convinced felching gundam's defenders are from Anime Suki and ANN.
>>
>>15510192
I am convinced Sonichu is more cohesive and cogent than this trash.
>>
>>15510779
You don't have to tell me twice!
But back in the Calamity War...
>>
>>15510236
>>The lion's share of Gundam's top 20 worst characters
>>Extremely lazy and incoherent writing
>>The most egregious, senseless case of Gundam Princess in the franchise's history
>>Uninspired, poorly choreographed fights that just plain aren't fun to watch
I really believe IBO had all of these problems
>>
>>15510249
>Kudelia really was that bad, at least Lacus had her own battleship and lead a faction into combat.
>>15510813
Kudelia wasn't that bad of a Gundam Princess. She was mostly inoffensive. One of the issues with her in Season 1 is my issue with Orga in Season 1: wasting screentime going over the same internal conflict but never resolving it until the end of the season. At least Kudelia learned her lesson and grew as a character. The other problem is that she doesn't really do much, and they have other characters telling us how great she is, but rarely showing us. And then in Season 2 she barely features at all, except as the third member of Atra's threeway at the end
>>
>>15510192
k
>>
File: 1446805687977.png (159KB, 616x288px) Image search: [Google]
1446805687977.png
159KB, 616x288px
>>15510689
>Counting Stargazer as part of Destiny

Seed Destiny goes to shit as soon as Cagalli steps foot in the Strike Rouge and spends the rest of the series crying/trying to get her country (Which for some reason is blindly loyal to Yuna's word even after he sold ORB out to the Earth Alliance) so at around episode 22-23 (Athough you can count that as 21-22 since one of GSD's three clipshow episodes are in there).

As for me Seed Destiny's problem is that the Gundams seem to grow on trees there (But that's slightly more of a CE Issue)

>ZAFT's original 5 gundam lineup is fine I guess since it's a new season and they need some new toys to advertise (Although Athrun probably should've gotten the Saviour a little earlier)
>Shinn/Rey get handed the Destiny/Legend because Durandal wanted them to have them.
>The Destroy Gundam was a big fuckin deal when they first fought it, but then all of a sudden there's like 5 more of them at Operation Ragnarok and can be dealt with no problem
>Kira just gets handed the keys to the Strike Freedom after trashing the Rouge to get into space to meet his space princess waifu
>The same thing happens for Athrun and the Infinite Justice, but Lacus brings it to him instead of Athrun going to Lacus
>The Akatsuki is bullshitted in as being made at Cagalli's dad's request, and is given off to Not-Mwu after like two episodes

Also speaking of Yuna, the entirety of the new cast outside of Shinn/Talia/Arthur/maybe Lunamaria is a fucking joke
>Dumb druggies again
>Literal copies of old characters (Neo/Meer/Rey)
>Gilbert and his Destiny Plan
>Fucking Djibril
>>
>>15510295
>VVV
I love that hilarious trainwreck
>>
>>15510984
Season 1 was great Season 2 was boring until everyone died.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.