[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this sufficiently scratch my Custom Robo itch or is that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1464954519449.jpg (326KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1464954519449.jpg
326KB, 1500x1500px
Will this sufficiently scratch my Custom Robo itch or is that dream dead forever?
>>
>>15508013
It's very different, but still enjoyable like the whole fighting with toy robots idea usually is
>>
If you've got a PC that isn't totally toaster-tier you could emulate the Armored Core PS2 games that have great customization and action. Alternatively some were ported to the PSP.
>>
>>15508013
I havent played custom robo but its a great game.
>>
File: 1493828731016.jpg (213KB, 668x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493828731016.jpg
213KB, 668x1000px
When customizing your core unit, is it better to use def parts or vita parts? Or does it not really matter?
>>
>>15508013
Yes, but then you'll be left in the cold again because none of the other ones are ever getting localized. If it's specifically customization you're after though you can't do much better than Armored Core and there's plenty of those.
>>
>>15508013
This reminds me of Medabots.
>>
>>15510921
I usually ended up making tanky shit, though that's mainly because they looked the coolest and you can cheat the speed system with boosts. Crusader a best.
>>
File: sanicgoesmad.jpg (26KB, 309x237px) Image search: [Google]
sanicgoesmad.jpg
26KB, 309x237px
>mfw stacking spirit of mjolnir, super mode and an attack booster at the same fucking time
>>
LBX was pretty Custom Robo-y, it will probably suit the need and it's an alright game in itself.

>>15510921
Defense and Vitality parts are both a drop in the bucket compared to the overall stats given by the frame itself. I find they're not worth using unless you just have those odd few empty slots you can do nothing with. Given the choice, I prefer Vit. chips because they give a greater percentage of your overall health compared to the defense ones.
>>
>>15511405

That's basically what it is. It's Medabots at Custom Robo scale with a dash of GBF.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.