[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carl Macek was a godsend and a genius that took three mediocre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: robotech OP.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
robotech OP.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Carl Macek was a godsend and a genius that took three mediocre series and turned them into proper military science fiction beloved by millions, saving it from the hellish quagmire that manchild Kawamori stuck Macross in and never pulled out of. We were never worthy of Carl Macek.
>>
>>15507011

I expected more laughing from someone who is from Robotechx
>>
WE
>>
>>15507011
RoboTech = Fanfiction Tier Plot Massacre
>>
>>15507011

You people still around ? Oh well it doesn't matter, a fandom that has no new blood is destined to extinction. Sayonara motherfuckers.
>>
I'm not surprised you robotechfags have resorted to shitposting. You must be bored considering you haven't had a new series in years
>>
>>15507011
>Carl Macek
literally who?
>>
>the only part of Robotech nerds are nostalgic for is Macross
>All the Robotech merch is based on Macross
>The Macross part of Robotech is mostly unchanged outside of renaming and censoring violence/ass shots

Activation, almonds, you know the cliche
>>
>>15507609
My brother had a Robotech art book and it was the first place I saw a naked girl. Pretty sure that wasn't from the Macross part.
>>
File: yellowshower.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
yellowshower.gif
3MB, 400x300px
>>15507616
It might not even had been a girl...
>>
>>15507768
I recall the girl being browner.
>>
>>15507783
>girl
Anon did you not watch that gif?
>>
>>15507788
Gee anon it's almost like I'm telling you this wasn't what I was thinking of.
>>
then he fucked it all up with his crack pot idea of having the Macross 3 travel back in time. so minmay could have a clone baby of Zor. who would then be Zor in the past. So he could build the Marcoss and send it to earth. To start the whole thing to begin with.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.