[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished pic related, /m/. How come no one ever talks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I just finished pic related, /m/. How come no one ever talks about it? It wasn't perfect but it was still enjoyable. Coming from one of the oldest directors around, I was surprised at how unique it felt compared to other anime released around the same time.
>>
>>15503633
>lazy matsumoto
>>
>>15503636
Even with all the lazyposting, I still never see it brought up in those threads either
>>
>>15503633

It's not terribly interesting. There's nothing that stands out about the story, characters, or mechanical design. It's only 6 episodes long, so there isn't enough time to get attached to any of the things that have potential.
>>
>>15503806
Considering that it's supposedly based on an old concept made in the 80s, do you figure the staff just adapted that and called it a day?
>>
>>15503809

I have no idea. I only watched it because I liked Harlock, 999, and Gun Frontier, and Ozma looked like another entry in that vein.
>>
>>15503633
It's a really neat show, I especially liked the relationship between Not-Emeraldas and Not-Harlock.
>>
>>15504321

I forgot it came out.
>>
The technology in the show was annoying. I was fine with superspecial submarine capable of traveling through sand, then the bad guys started dropping superspecial depth charges that could travel through sand, and even leave air bubbles rising up in their wake.

Frankly, the whole story could've worked just as well if the planet was covered with water instead of sand, and the combat would've required less suspension of disbelief.

I guess all that desert must be the reason why a lot of the characters looked so disheveled.
>>
>>15504321
Of all the english names they could've picked for Not-Harlock, the fact that they chose Dick makes me giggle like a child
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.