[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make newfags that only know Gundam, watch other stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

How do we make newfags that only know Gundam, watch other stuff?
Or will that just drag down the quality of those threads to Gundam levels?
Maybe it's just Nostalgia talking but I feel like the Gundam thread / not a Gundam thread ratio is waaayyy off compared to how it was 5 years ago
Pic unrelated
>>
>>15499886

Well first step is not being a judgmental asshole who feels that he has to get everyone up to their own set of nerd cred and standards.

If they ask give them shows. If they don't then shut up because nobody fucking cares. Either way go to fucking hell. Cunt.
>>
>>15499888
>Well first step is not being a judgmental asshole who feels that he has to get everyone up to their own set of nerd cred and standards.
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU that your judgement of my "judgement" is entirely misjudged? I don't hate Gundam, I just think /m/ has gotten a bit boring and same-y, don't you think?
Why do I always have to overexplain myself on /m/ to avoid people wildly misinterpreting what I'm trying to say? Is this actually real autism or what?
>>
>>15499895

You'd still be a cunt. And because you're a cunt.
>>
>>15499888
>Either way go to fucking hell. Cunt
KEK I hadnt read this part of your post, wow dude, your gf dump you today or what? That's some real unnecessary edge there Mr. Australia
Protip hell doesn't real
>>
>>15499886
If you took out the shit posters who bait by making 3 threads a week of

>THIS GUNDAM SHOW I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER BASIC PLOT POINTS OF IS TOTAL GARBAGE

then the ratio to how much presence Gundam has in the genre to how many Gundam threads we get would be pretty on point.
>>
File: 1493616880844.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493616880844.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
>>15499898
>my fee fees are hyper delicate so I'll mask that with tough guy words
You must be 18 years of age to browse this site
>>
File: 189467546189.jpg (5KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
189467546189.jpg
5KB, 285x177px
>>15499895
>Why do I always have to overexplain myself on /m/ to avoid people wildly misinterpreting what I'm trying to say? Is this actually real autism or what?
I have no idea.
>>
>>15499912

Looks like you're the one getting their feelings hurt, Jimly.
>>
>>15499886
/m/ is the Gundam board
>>
I started watching mecha 4 months ago and it was exclusively Gunam stuff, but all the threads about Mazinger, Getter and LOTGH made me interested in watching more old mechas.
Also, SRW games.
>>
>>15499911
Zeta is garbage.
>>
>>15499929
>n-no y-youre the one....
You began the hostilities here, Sir
>>
>>15499886
Entirely unrelated, could someone please source that artwork? Reverse Image Search doesn't yield much
>>
>>15499888
>because nobody fucking cares
That's very obviously false. Also, why are your panties in a bunch over someone wanting people who very obviously share the same interests as him to broaden their horizons?
>>
File: 1493402255710.jpg (56KB, 294x220px) Image search: [Google]
1493402255710.jpg
56KB, 294x220px
>>15499888
>Reddit spacing
>>
>>15499886
You could simply make a thread about non-gundam anime instead of a thread that complains about it and attracts shitposting.
I have tons of mecha shows and topics I want to talk about, and do you know what I do when I want to talk about them?
I start a thread instead of complaining.
>>
This thread is a perfect example of why /m/ is a fucking garbage dump.

The only thing it's missing is Valvrager.

HEY

I THOUGHT VALVRAVE WAS PRETTY GOOD
>>
>>15502238
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY
>>
>>15501349
And then got nothing of interest.

>>15502238
Really? This and not the blatantly obvious bait threads?
>>
>>15499886
and here I thought your issue would be with the people that have zero interest in Gundam
>>
>>15499886
/m/ is basically just a /gundam/ board and always has been
>>
>>15502261
Why would that be an issue?
>>
>>15500137
Because he's the gundamrager
>>15501349
>>15502238
Two idiots right here. You enable the shitposters to sway the opinions of newfags
>>
>>15500092
I got it from a classic sci fi page on social media. Gimme like 20 minutes because in pretty sure they posted the artists name
>>
>>15499888
Put your trip back on shrimpy.
>>
>>15502244
AND I THINK THE CGI LOOKED GOOD
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.