[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nihei thread? Anyone know when the second volume of Country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1477344754426.jpg (262KB, 831x458px) Image search: [Google]
1477344754426.jpg
262KB, 831x458px
Nihei thread?

Anyone know when the second volume of Country of Dolls (not Aposimz as some people think) is supposed to be out? The first volume was fairly intriguing, even if the art does suffer a bit from Nihei's penchant for not properly shading things.
>>
It was a one shot. There won't be any more.
>>
>>15498613
Monthly release, 3 chapters out already, according to the upload dates of the English TLs it Should be around the 25th~

>>15498618
Nope, they started a full series.
>>
>>15498613
>Nihei thread?

Can't stand the man's new art direction. It is so how to put it, bland. Bring back the Nihei of the great architectural landscapes. We fucking need someone how can at least draw and draw epic scenes. Get the poor man one or more aides if necessary but don't leave him in this state. The manga industry is so full of "artists" that can't draw for shit it's fucking depressing.
>>
>>15498750
>Bring back the Nihei of the great architectural landscapes
current Nihei?
>>
so far I know, there is only Aposimz.

I am liking it, she is cute.
>>
>>15498613
She's pretty cute, does the whole manga look like that? How is this /m/ related, do I see ball joints in her arm, is she a android or something?
>>
>>15498779
The plot involves a disease, possibly nanotech-based, that morphs people into mechanical "dolls." The protagonist can use this to generate a powered armor frame for herself, somehow.
>>
>>15498750
Personally I prefer new nihei.
Not much has really changed with what he draws, just how he draws it. New Nihei stuff has a more bio-organic feel to it, Sidonia felt like it was this huge living organism with people nestled in amongst its guts. All the pipes and greebles actually felt like they actually had a function rather than just being there for the sake of it.
I prefer the lighter more airy look of the linework too.
>>
>>15498613
man his artstyle changed a lot
>>
>>15498613
We don't need more garbage here, thanks.

>>15498750
>bland
So the same as always.
>The manga industry is so full of "artists" that can't draw for shit it's fucking depressing
Do you not see the irony in saying that while talking about who you're talking about?
>>
>>15498750
Still better than the samederpfaces
>>
>>15498613
First tank hasn't even dropped yet in nipland. That comes out in 3 days.
>>
>>15499237
And who the fuck are you to say what we should like or not? The faggot supreme? Don't you have getter/mazinger or whatever threads to shitpost about?
>>
>>15498613
Anyone that likes his new art is mentally ill.

Shit is depressing.
>>
>>15499567
I didn't say you can't like it, just that more garbage is unnecessary. Also, what do you have against those series to want someone to shitpost them?

>>15500620
>Anyone that likes his art is mentally ill.
ftfy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.