[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was her fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: kate.jpg (111KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kate.jpg
111KB, 1024x768px
What was her fucking problem?
>>
Being too cute.
>>
She was too obsessed with becoming a mother to someone
>>
She wants kid dick but that was illegal, you know.
>>
File: i dunno.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px)
i dunno.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
her problem is that you will never take a broken and blind Katejina home and tie her up as you rub bars of butter around her neck, letting the dripping skid down her blouse, making her bra sticky yet oily, then you stick your thing between two buttons of her shirt and fuck her chest as she frantically scurry about but can't do anything because she can't see so her tits flop left and right from her struggles, unwittingly give you a titfuck, then you stick a bar of butter up her pussy and watch it melt from the warmth inside her and then stick your dick inside since it has lubrication already and her sightless yet futile struggle makes the fucking more intense and you finally shove your dick down her throat and she has no choice but to suck ferociously because she's blind and hungry and hasn't had any nutrient other than your buttery dick and you keep on butter fucking her until all her mind associate with reality is the taste of your butter-flavored dick in her mouth and the sensation of having things melt into a puddle inside her vagina and she eventually dissociate from reality all together and become a butter-addicted whore who can only suck with her mouth and squeeze with her vagina.

or maybe her problem was just not enough screentime on the second half of the show
>>
>>15498160
I'm sure it would have been fine.
>>
File: Katejina Fic.png (495KB, 1411x1831px) Image search: [Google]
Katejina Fic.png
495KB, 1411x1831px
not enough butter
>>
I'm still wondering if she was always insane or only got insane with circumstance. Her arguments about "Uso shouldn't be fighting because he's just a little boy" are a bit creepy in retrospect.
>>
>>15498202
You are a bit creepy.
>>
>>15498172
>her problem is that you will never take a broken and blind Katejina home and tie her up as you rub bars of butter around her neck, letting the dripping skid down her blouse, making her bra sticky yet oily, then you stick your thing between two buttons of her shirt and fuck her chest as she frantically scurry about but can't do anything because she can't see so her tits flop left and right from her struggles, unwittingly give you a titfuck, then you stick a bar of butter up her pussy and watch it melt from the warmth inside her and then stick your dick inside since it has lubrication already and her sightless yet futile struggle makes the fucking more intense and you finally shove your dick down her throat and she has no choice but to suck ferociously because she's blind and hungry and hasn't had any nutrient other than your buttery dick and you keep on butter fucking her until all her mind associate with reality is the taste of your butter-flavored dick in her mouth and the sensation of having things melt into a puddle inside her vagina and she eventually dissociate from reality all together and become a butter-addicted whore who can only suck with her mouth and squeeze with her vagina.

Hmmmm which episode is this?
>>
>>15498111
>What was her fucking problem?

She never got any dick. That can turn you into a raving iperdelusional monomaniacal homicidal psycopath.
>>
>>15498111
Being such a talented girl in a world that couldn't respect strong independent women.
>>
>>15500934
that usually happens with women
>>
>>15500934
She should have just raped Uso.
>>
>>15500944
I don't see how being the well educated daughter of a rich man really helps when your town is getting shelled by space aristocrats
>>
>>15498111
Wasn't it because she was turned into a cyber-newtype or something?
>>
>>15501144
It helps enough that she can afford to be shitty to her dad and the soldiers defending her city even as the shelling is happening.
>>
>>15498111

She was a fucking Ritsuko Akagi cousin
>>
Did she deserve it /m/?
>>
>>15502164
Did she get Kamille'd or is it just a standard despairing look?
>>
>>15502173
The former. Though in this case she didn't lose any IQ points, but her memory.
>>
>>15498111
You could split a rock on that chin.
>>
>>15502210
i'd split my cock on that chin
>>
>>15498111
Just wanted Uso D
Most womans in this show wanted his dick so bad.
>>
I've been thinking about it recently, and as far as 50 episode series are concerned (no OVAs/Movies) I think Victory Gundam is in my top three gundam series. I get most people hate it so I probably have shit taste, but I think it probably did "look how bad war is" the best as you constantly seen people getting thrown into depression when they realize that they're forcing a child to become a murder and become adjusted to the horrors of war.
>>
>>15502189
I thought she still have her memories but became blind, hence the scene where she let a tear flowing down her cheek knowing that Shakti still help her even tough she's the one who keep killing all of her friends.
>>
>>15502334
>I think Victory Gundam is in my top three gundam series. I get most people hate it

V is my top 3 along with 0079 and Zeta.
V is a quite a decent show although bit drag in the middle but the finale is one my favourite gundam finale of all time

The weak and tired federation manage to stand up to deliver a final fuck you before vanish into history
>>
>>15502334
Same here. One of the things I like is the fights and teamwork making them really dynamic.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.