[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miwa Uzuki's voice actress narrated a video about theat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: dbd00e439619235f5de668021cab1631.jpg (102KB, 712x1413px) Image search: [Google]
dbd00e439619235f5de668021cab1631.jpg
102KB, 712x1413px
Miwa Uzuki's voice actress narrated a video about theatre manners for the Italian movie, They Call Me Jeeg. It's getting released in Japanese cinemas with a Japanese dub on the 20th of May. The movie also apparently had a limited release in the US on the 17th of March.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oxkz1HaPbo

So, Jeeg thread?
>>
She really sounds like a granny.
>>
>>15497326
She's 68-69 years old, it would be weirder if she didn't.
>>
>>15497326
It's been a while.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rihoko_Yoshida
>>
>she still speaks with that 70s heft
Why did this manner disappear so suddenly. By far the best trait of that whole era.
>>
>>15497293
>The movie also apparently had a limited release in the US on the 17th of March.

They showed it last year for a couple of days at the Seattle Film Festival.
>>
this movie was good as fuck.

Fun capeshit.
>>
I always wondered why she didn't voiced old Miwa in Kotetsushin Jeeg, just like they didn't had Furuya voicing Hiroshi.
At least the Italians actually did it.
>>
>>15499078
Not enough budget to afford hiring them, maybe? The Amuro reference would have made more sense then.
>>
>>15497361
It gives me similar feelings to that 90s dub cadence, I just love the way it sounds.
>>
>>15497361
>By far the best trait of that whole era
kek

>>15499078
Furuya was busy with other shit iirc
>>
>>15497327
Furuya's only a few years younger than her, he sounds like thirty today. Forty years ago he sounded like a fucking twelve year old.
>>
>>15497293
so this movie is about a guy that gets crazy, wears a Jeeg mask and goes around beating up people like a maniac?
>>
>>15499242
according to wiki, a guy fell in nuclear waste and gets super powers; while a girl mistakes him for Jeeg.
>>
If you haven't watched the movie yet, WATCH IT!
>>
For those wanting the old Jeeg show releases in these chaotic times, they've been put on Nyaarchive.
>>
>>15500129
Link please ?
>>
>>15500154
http://nyaarchive.moe/?search/1/0/0_0/Jeeg
>>
>>15500483
Thank you
>>
>>15500483
What's the difference between this and https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/
>>
>>15500493
Not much, from what I can see.
>>
>>15500523
Ah well. Good we're having multiple backups anyway instead of betting everything on one site, again.
>>
File: 1401051674280.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1401051674280.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
>>15499110
She's also the VA also for Maria Fleed from Grendizer and Michiru Saotome from Getter Robo.

Her voice was always high pitched.
>>
So besides the eps subbed by SHS and Changeman, there are no english Jeeg subs, correct?
>>
Why are so many old SR shows popular in Europe?
>>
>>15500796
Lewd.
>>
>>15502994
Unlike the US where anime didn't really get popular until Toonami, several european countries started importing a crapton of anime in the 70s/80s to put in their saturday morning blocks and similar kiddy hours (not just mecha stuff, but sci-fi and big robot fights are cool so they stuck with the kids very well).
So you ended up with an entire generation who grew up with them just as much as actual japanese kids.
>>
>>15502925
A-yup. What's particularly annoying is that Nanto completely forgot about Jeeg, which is why Changeman had to pick it up in the first place. I hope he knows about the Nyaa apocalypse and adjusts accordingly.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.