[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did EG do a release of Eva BDs? If so I'm desperate for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Did EG do a release of Eva BDs? If so I'm desperate for a magnet. With Bakabt and now Nyaa gone I'm trying to salvage what I can. I know this isn't /r/ but I'm desperate
>>
>>15493161
iirc he did it as [2d4u]
also
>>15489145 is the current crisis center
>>
>>15493161
Bakabt isn't gone
>>
>>15493168
I can pull up cached pages, but how do I actually dl anything?
>>
>>15493168
For most people it might as well be.

Also I hate using Baka and AB because I like to keep mah ratio high.
>>
Wait, can't you just sign up for an account with bakabt or is that not an option either? I'll admit I've not gone on it on a while, I heard about it going private but I heard someone mention accounts.
>>
>>15493161
Yes, he did, as [2D4U] like >>15493163 said.
But unless you want the dub, Sephirotic is going to be better video quality. And RX decided against bothering to do EoE at all because Seph had beat him to it and did such a good job.
>>
>>15493474
In the past, you could go directly to a page for a show and download the torrent without an account; the account was just needed to use the search function. Meaning you could take advantage of Baka's library with some clever googling of [anime title] + BakaBT to bypass their search function.
Now, as far as I know, you need an account at all to use their torrent trackers. I've had an account for years, so I didn't notice much difference when the changeover occurred.
>>15493182
>Also I hate using Baka and AB because I like to keep mah ratio high.
I keep my ratio at 2:1 easily by just turning on bittorrent and seeding while I'm at work. Or middle school, in your case.
>>
>>15494011

Oh, yeah, I did used to torrent stuff from baka. So you can still make an account? That isn't exactly an impediment, assuming they're not charging or anything. I can't imagine that taking longer than five minutes, and if you're in the habit of downloading a lot of older stuff then it's probably worth the minor inconvenience.
>>
>>15494150
You can't currently make an account. You could up until just the other week or whenever they went private.

Also it's been down for two days or something now. Unrelated to what happened right before it went private. I've got a few torrents open and they can't connect to the tracker.
>>
>>15494163

Oh. Well that is bad then.

Lucky I still have half of VOTOMS and all of Zeta to go through.
>>
>Recommend a specific version of the gundam trilogy to someone at the local hobby shop
>Raws, with the DNR that apparently wasn't done to the official BD release
>Attached the subtitles I found in an old thread to the email
>They were going to download it today
>Didn't even realize Nyaa was gone as of yesterday because I had been busy noticing that Bakabt was down
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh well, they said they usually stream anyways.
>>
>>15493168
It's down at the moment. I have an account with a good ratio and I was going to DL gundam X but there are no leechers other than me. Keeping my ratio up is going to be a pain in the ass.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170504_001827.png (7KB, 790x41px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170504_001827.png
7KB, 790x41px
>>15493181
According to my client, the tracker itself is down. I think it's dead too. Pic related.
>>
>>15493161
animetorrents is open to registration right now. It doesn't have the EG releases, but I'll upload them as soon as I'm off their newbie category (in about 3 days). Wanna be my first downloader?
>>
>>15494477
I can upload most of them right now, I just don't know how long I can seed.
>>
>>15494530
No! I need something to contribute!
>>
>>15494535
why not just seed?
>>
>>15494547
fine
>>
>>15494571
>have to upload cover photos and everything

Nvm, you can do it and I'll seed.
>>
>>15494011
My ratio is at 4 to 1 and 15 to 1 respectively, I just dislike biting into it.

Also, I'm saving up for a mortgage so having a PC on all day and the evening eats into electricity bills./spoiler]
>>
And animetorrents is down too. Holy fuck, every tracker I can access is being taken down.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.