[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more updated version of this timeline chart? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: gundam metatimeline.jpg (67KB, 720x578px) Image search: [Google]
gundam metatimeline.jpg
67KB, 720x578px
Is there a more updated version of this timeline chart?
I've found it really useful for helping people understand whats going on.
>>
File: true.jpg (140KB, 570x526px) Image search: [Google]
true.jpg
140KB, 570x526px
That's a fake translation here's the original as you can see
>>
I thought 08MS team comes before 0079.
>>
File: Updated.jpg (397KB, 1744x1490px) Image search: [Google]
Updated.jpg
397KB, 1744x1490px
>>15488304
Here's the most up to date version.
>>
>>15488351
Why is War in the Pocket called 0080 if it takes place in 0079?
>>
>>15488247
Useful for misleading people into believing fanboy conspiracy theory rubbish, you mean?

'Everything has to happen in a single timeline' fags are worse than timeloop fags.
>>
>>15489058
Its Christmas.
>>
>>15489058
Symbolic I guess
>>
>>15492370
>Everything has to happen in a single timeline
But clearly only four different timelines get merged into Turn A
>>
The only thing that needs updating on that chart is G-Reco being after Turn-A.
>>
File: Correct_Century_Timeline.jpg (370KB, 570x526px) Image search: [Google]
Correct_Century_Timeline.jpg
370KB, 570x526px
>>15492370
But, this is just translation of official material, minus the fact that the original didn't include Anno Domini or Advanced Generation
>>
>>15488312

08thMS happens concurrently with 0079.
>>
File: GundamX.jpg (241KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
GundamX.jpg
241KB, 800x600px
In a purely speculative, hypothetical sense, does After War seem like the inevitable conclusion to the Universal Century? I get that officially-speaking it is AU, but the similarities must be more than just coincidence. Unless I am not remembering something that comes directly contradicts this idea, it makes sense that the Universal Century would continue to see warfare escalation to the point of mutually assured destruction. Does anyone know if it was meant to be post-UC, but was changed? It seems like a case of "it's not until it is", in the UC-canon.
>>
>>15488351
And we at RobotechX.com all laughing
>>
>>15488247
Ideon is the Alpha in which all these realities originate from.
>>
>>15489058
It starts (as in the prologue episode) in 0079 but most of the story happens at the cusp of New Year 0080.
>>
>>15494178
Well it's the only AU to have newtypes actually called newtypes, right?
>>
>>15497485
They also mention the Old Federation and there's a New Federation. There's an advanced version of the psycommu called the Flash system as well as an MS that uses funnels.
>>
>>15492633

It's from the instruction booklet of SD Gundam G-Generation DS. Take things from crossover games for what they are.
>>
File: ArmoredCar(F91xXep33).jpg (42KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
ArmoredCar(F91xXep33).jpg
42KB, 400x343px
>>15494178
It was just the next series at a point where Sunrise planned continuously running AUs for that timeslot.

However, aside from the obvious One Year War parallels to the Seventh Space War (which also tie into the overall cyclical imagery that X uses), there are elements like avoiding giving a name to the previous era and the cameo of minor late UC vehicles (rather than more iconic and tied to the OYW references early UC ones) which give the idea that they intended to make it an unofficial post-UC series.

Some of the custom vulture suits in episode 2 also had a couple of UC parts, like a Septem with a Gelgoog shield from 0083).

They obviously couldn't or just didn't want to make those references actually official though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.