[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know where I can find a dump of Gundam Breaker 2 for Vita?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Gundam_Breaker_2_PSVITA_Cover.jpg (118KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam_Breaker_2_PSVITA_Cover.jpg
118KB, 500x633px
Anyone know where I can find a dump of Gundam Breaker 2 for Vita?
Any anons with a Vita on 3.60 or lower willing to make a dump of the game?
>>
While this may be relate for being Gundam, you should at least take outright game file requests to /v/, or even /r/.
>>
>>15484924
I found this to be the best breaker game out of the trio. Too bad I lost my psn account that this game was tied too on my ps3.
>>
I'm looking at maybe buying Gundam Breaker 3, but I'm not sure about the DLC. The amazon listing for the physical game state that you have to have a singapore PSN account to use any DLC. The Playstation.com download description for the game and the six DLC packages doesn't say anything about that, but they don't say anything about what's in the DLC packages either.
Anyone downloaded this on a regular US psn account?
>>
>>15485360
>I'm looking at maybe buying Gundam Breaker 3, but I'm not sure about the DLC. The amazon listing for the physical game state that you have to have a singapore PSN account to use any DLC. The Playstation.com download description for the game and the six DLC packages doesn't say anything about that, but they don't say anything about what's in the DLC packages either.
>Anyone downloaded this on a regular US psn account?
you just need a Singapore account to buy and download the DLC, it can be accessed through a regular US account afterwards no problem, also the Singapore PSN is 99% in English, so it's easy to deal with, all you have to do is go buy some Singapore PSN cards off Play-Asia and you'll be good to go
>>
>>15485384
ok so i clicked the log-in button on the playstation store page for GB3 and after i logged in it can't find the page anymore. I guess that's the part where i need the singapore PSN account. But my Vita is activated on my US account. Am I going to have to deactivate it, activate it on the singapore account or just make a singapore account on my laptop, download it, and transfer it via QCMA?

First I need to find out what's in the DLC. I may not mind buying parts depending on what MS they are, but I don't want to waste money on story mode mission add-ons.

Honestly I'm not entirely sure I'll have fun playing it. I love the flight-sim-type Artdink games on PSP (Gundam Battle Universe and Gundam Assault Survive), but don't care for the arcade-brawler-type Vs games at all.
>>
>>15485442
oh sorry I didn't realize you were using a Vita, everything I said about it being easy applies only to the PS4, also GB3 like most games on the Vita that also have console version, well the console version is superior in pretty much every way

also every expansion adds both new story chapters and at least a couple new suits and parts
>>
>>15485770
>well the console version is superior in pretty much every way
Except for the ability to fit into my pocket and not dropping a month's rent on a stay-at-home console I don't want.
>everything I said about it being easy applies only to the PS4
Then I'm back to looking for someone to upload a dump of the game, then. The Mai dump tool lets you make dumps of Vita games and/or install games from dumps and it looks like that's the only way I'm going to get to play this game without shelling out for a PS4 (not happening), buying another Vita to register to a singapore PSN account just for this one game (highly unlikely) or re-activating my current Vita on a singapore account and losing everything I've bought from PSN (no way).

This is what really pisses me off about $ony's ultra-lockdown on the Vita. I *want* to buy this game and DLC legitimately, but they won't let me. And then they expect me to feel bad about pirating it when they've made legally buying it impossible without throwing away everything I've already bought.
>>
>>15487978
Just buy a PS4 if you want to play that badly.
>>
>>15487978
or you could, like, you know, just, like, totally, not be a whiny little bitch and just back up the data on your Vita memory card before resetting swapping it to the Singapore account. Or you could, like, totally just buy a different memory card for the Singapore account and only have to deal with a 10-15 minute wait whenever you want to swap accounts.
>>
>>15488002
>just buy a PS4
Re-read the first two lines of that post. I don't want a PS4, I want the Vita version of the game
>>15488021
>only have to deal with a 10-15 minute wait
And the fact that in the process of de/re-activating it I'd have to upgrade to 3.63 and lose Henkaku. Not to mention the fact that deactivating and reactivating my console every time I want to play one game is just fucking stupid, asshole. If anything I'd buy a second Vita to download the game and then dump it to a memory card and transfer it to the first Vita.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.