[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/m/ may disagree on whether or not IBO is the best or worst gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: stand up to za victoree.png (310KB, 522x392px) Image search: [Google]
stand up to za victoree.png
310KB, 522x392px
/m/ may disagree on whether or not IBO is the best or worst gundam ever but at least we can agree that Active Raid is the worst /m/ related media since Valvrave.
>>
>>15483310
Nah, that's Comet Lucifer
>>
>>15483355
CL was 10/10 worthy, AR was 1/10 worthy
>>
File: 1473070646929.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473070646929.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>15483355
Fucking this.

Comet Lucifer has so much wasted potential. It wallows in mediocrity, and teases you with something that you think might be awesome only to cock block you and going back to shit. It's genuinely frustrating.

Active Raid had fun moments and people liked it when it was airing. Don't know what stick is up your ass OP.
>>
Both Comet Lucifer and Active Raid are similar to each other. They're both trying to be a silly adventure show but the director of Comet Lucifer have no idea what he's doing so it ended up looking like shit.
>>
>>15483373
It's liked you watched both but switch them up, Active Raid was the dull one while Comet Lucifer was entertaining throughout with loads of fun.
>>
>>15483310
That's nice and all, but what does Victory have to do with that?
>>
This topic makes me wonder if I should add an Active Raid vs. Comet Lucifer section at the fandom rivalry page on TVTropes. Still not sure if I shoulda done that with CCA v. F91 and Concrete Revolutio vs. Aquarion Logos.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.