[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AGE is better than Zeta just going by the fact that most of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: grandpa_flit.jpg (42KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
grandpa_flit.jpg
42KB, 500x281px
AGE is better than Zeta just going by the fact that most of the characters aren't insufferable autists.
>>
>>15476538
Would it be safe to say the same can be said for SEED? I feel like Shinn and Athrun were dripping with autism.
>>
>>15476538
>AGE is better than Zeta

Anon almost anything Gundam is better than Zeta. That is all except IBO, which was written by monkeys and it was a new low even by Sunrise standards.
>>
>>15476538

> muh Vagans.
> muh Yurin
> muh X-Rounders
> muh supah pilatooo!
> muh ZEHEARTOOO!!!
> muh ASEMUUU!!!!!!
> muh space cancer
> muh Eden
> not insufferable autism
>>
File: 1409851041005_0.jpg (257KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1409851041005_0.jpg
257KB, 1000x500px
I fucking love multigenerational stories, and I always felt Gundam would be perfect for one. Then AGE came out and crushed my dreams with how unrelentingly awful it was. Fuck AGE.
>>
>>15476780
What was so awful about AGE? Explain.
>>
>>15476760
>>15476780
AGErager/Cucksmic Era confirmed for liking Zeta.

How much shittier can your taste get?
>>
>>15476821

AGE apologist confirmed for liking scat and eating babies. I'd accuse you of shitty taste, but you'd probably find that a compliment.
>>
>>15476838
Explain what you hate about AGE. Otherwise you're just a troll.
>>
>>15476760
Not autism. This is people with real flaws and misgivings, unlike the actual autistic characters from Zeta, who has changing motivations and personality from episode to episode.
>>
>>15476853

As opposed to calling someone epithets based on zero evidence beyond that you disagree. Which is of course totally not trolling.

>>15476856

> driven by a variety of motivations that change regularly
> autism
> fixed and fixated motivations
> not autism
>>
>>15476538
The most insufferable autists from Zeta are the shitposters that won't stop whining about it
>>
>>15476538
Age was better than War in The Pocket, don't care what the MAHQ and ANN kool aid wants to shove down my throat.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.