[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMOVE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT remove federal government you are worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1418959522385.jpg (7KB, 220x172px) Image search: [Google]
1418959522385.jpg
7KB, 220x172px
REMOVE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT remove federal government
you are worst government. you are the federal idiot you are the federal smell. return to jaburo. to our lunar cousins you may come to our country. you may live in the zoo...ahahahaha ,revil we will never forgive you. federal rascal FUck but fuck asshole federal stink seig zeon...colony drop best day of my life. take a bath of dead australian..ahahahahahJABURO WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget BATTLE OF LOUM .Federation we kill revil , federal return to your precious jaburo….hahahahaha idiot federal and earthnoid smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE FEDERAL FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. Side 3+Van Braun+G3+Colony Drop=kill federation...char alive in zeon, char making newtype of zeon . fast newtype char zeon. we are rich and have luna titanium now hahahaha ha because of char... you are poor stink federal… you live in gravity hahahaha, you live on a rock

char alive numbr one #1 in zeon... fuck side 6...FUCKasshol federals no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and earth. char aliv and real strong newtype kill all the federal farm aminal with newtype magic now we the spacenoid rule .ape of the zoo general revil fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and white devil wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our sides we will crush u lik a armor of gm light type . zeon greatest countey
>>
File: mad Amuro.gif (295KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
mad Amuro.gif
295KB, 200x150px
REMOVE ZEEK remove zeek
you are worst spacenoid. you are the spacenoid idiot you are the spacenoid smell. return to colony. to our earth cousins you may come to our country. you may live in colony...ahahahaha ,Gihren we will never forgive you. zeek rascal FUck but fuck asshole zeek stink federation stronk... operation Odessa best day of my life. take a bath of dead spacenoid..ahahahahah SIDE 3 WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget BATTLE OF A BAOA QU .Zeek we kill Zabis , zeek return to your precious side 3….hahahahaha idiot zeek and spacenoid smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE ZEEK FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. Side 6+White Base+GUNDAM+GM=kill zeek...Amuro alive in Federation, Amuro making newtype of Federation . shape-shifting white devil newtype Amuro Federation. we are rich and have Gundam now hahahaha ha because of Amuro... you are poor stink zeek… you live in space hahahaha, you live in asteroid
Amuro alive numbr one #1 in Federation... fuck side 3...FUCKasshol zeeks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and colony. Amuro aliv and real strong newtype kill all the zeek farm aminal with newtype magic now we the earthnoid rule .space hitler of the side 3 Gihren Zabi fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and red comet wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our earth we will hamburger & swiss cheese u lik a armor of Kämpfer . federation greatest earth
>>
Why if it ain't johnny spaceboots
>>
>>15477807
If only; this is based on those pastas.
>>
I couldn't care less to any of this. The only thing I want to know is what is the name of the guy that did Char in that game in OP pic?
>>
all laughing
>>
>>15478117

I've found him.

Guy by the name of Michael Hickey.
>>
>>15478208
Thanks, anon, I will forever be grateful.
>>
File: shido.png (2MB, 1396x752px) Image search: [Google]
shido.png
2MB, 1396x752px
>>15475485
MAKE ZEON GREAT AGAIN
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.