[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood is when you Idolize Kira Adulthood is when you realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Childhood is when you Idolize Kira
Adulthood is when you realize Gilberts plan was the best option
>>
File: 189467546189.jpg (44KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
189467546189.jpg
44KB, 250x243px
>>15470910
Stupid.

I hope you realize that you're implying that Kira is fallible. Have fun burning in space-hell.
>>
>>15470926
Such is the nature of evil adults.
>>
File: Joker got a gun.jpg (40KB, 720x430px) Image search: [Google]
Joker got a gun.jpg
40KB, 720x430px
>>15470933

Did someone say "evil adult?"
>>
File: brightslap.gif (1008KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
brightslap.gif
1008KB, 500x326px
Childhood is when you idolize Heero

Teen age is when you aspire to be like Rau

Adulthood is when you relate to Bright's struggles to get rowdy kids to not be shitters.
>>
Child hood is when you idolize people who aren't James.

James is the fucking best.
>>
File: 1488825734383.png (115KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1488825734383.png
115KB, 500x650px
どっちも変わらんだろ
>>
>muh eugenics
He was a faggot just like hitler
>>
>>15473088
>>muh eugenics
Oh, fuck off. He was not doing that.

Designer babies are not wrong.
>>
>>15470910
Isn't it generally the other way around? Like the saying:
>You don't have a heart if you aren't a liberal for your first 18 years of life. You don't have a brain if you aren't conservative after that.

Gilbert is basically a communist and Kira is basically the alt right.

>>15473338
It is when they can't have babies of their own. Fuck off, Azrael did nothing wrong.
>>
Childhood is when you like giant robots punching giant dinosaurs or eachother.

Teenage years is when you wanna watch romanticized military machines tear eachother apart

Adulthood is looking at all of your DVDs and toys and video games and realizing how much you wasted your life.
>>
>>15470910

> a caste system based on genetics that only gives good jobs to the rich and only the rich can afford good genes is the best option
> a system where genetics decide your job, where knowledge and skill has no bearing and where you basically don't have to put in any effort ever since your job has already been decided when you were born is the best option
> a system with no social mobility of any kind is the best option

I'd rather go to a doctor that had to actually take tests and renew their licence and skill every few years than one who some gene experts said would be a good doctor when he was a child and who's never been properly vetted or tested, thanks. You'd have to be a child to think Gilbert's plan was remotely workable, especially with the scarce details the show gave.
>>
>>15471012
>Heero
Malnutrition

>Setsuna
Listened to Lockon's advice and drank lots of milk in his memory.
>>
>>15473366
>Gilbert
>communist
>when his plan is essentially a class system
>>
>>15474244

Setsuna is the more likely one to be malnourished from the little we know of their backgrounds though, since it's never suggested Heero lived in a war state or poor area.
>>
Adulthood is watching cartoons and buying toys because you had none of that during your abusive childhood.
>>
>>15474236
>Create a silly plan where everyone's lives are set in stone by their genetics
>Have said plan thwarted by a guy with literally superior genetics
...Pottery? Or at least amateur clay molding.
>>
>>15474236
>I'd rather go to a doctor that had to actually take tests and renew their licence and skill every few years than one who some gene experts said would be a good doctor when he was a child and who's never been properly vetted or tested, thanks.
Why do you assume that the superior genetics doctor wouldn't be properly tested?
>>
I'm still waiting for designer gene tech to come true.
>>
>>15474273

What's the point of testing if you literally can't fail because they're genes say they're a doctor? And if they do fail, what then? Genetically they should be a doctor according to Gilbert's plan, so do they just have to retake it until they pass? What happens to them in the mean time? Does the state just pick up the tab till they pass? Where is the incentive to actually pass?
>>
>>15474288
>Where is the incentive to actually pass?
Given how the plan was going to be enforced, I'm guessing the incentive is NOT receiving a giant laser and/or Destiny's sword to the face.
(Shinn can't stab you in the torso, because you'll somehow survive that, despite exploding a moment later).
>>
>>15474288
In the first place how do you define what a "doctor" is genetically. There is no "doctor" gene. So the entire setup is not really viable.
>>
File: tumblr_lx99jkH8cA1qjmob6o1_500.jpg (235KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx99jkH8cA1qjmob6o1_500.jpg
235KB, 500x500px
>>15470910
Childhood is when you think Gilbert's plan would save everyone
Adulthood is when you realize Rau Le Creuset was right and humanity isn't worth saving
>>
>>15474256
Heero's a poor orphan who was picked up by an assassin to be trained in the ways of killing.

>>15474244
Somehow Heero's still superhuman, though the murder midget might actually give him a run for his money.
>>
>>15474248
I'll walk you through this
>everyone has job based on their genes assigned by the state
>The state controls jobs every one can have
>For the state to control what jobs people can have, the state also must control employment as a whole
>if the state controls all aspects of employment, the controls industry.
This is communism
>but it has class system
Just like real communist states always end up with a class structure. Usually it's a class of party members then everyone else. Gilbert just isn't in denial about it from the start.
>>
>>15474858
Seems more like fascism to me.
>>
>>15474931
Who was it who had the collective farms, Stalin or Hitler?
>>
>>15474983
Fascism is usually pretty happy nationalizing all important industry though.
>>
File: meer.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
meer.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>Getting cucked so hard you try to end the world
Holy shit, get it together Gil. At least he probably railed Meer.

Also does anyone have that picture of him holding up a scroll with the destiny plan on it saying "good people = jobs, bad people = dead" or something?
>>
>>15470937
Well the main villain of Persona 5 and Gilbert do share the same voice actor.
>>
>>15474983
Its not like they are actually mutually exclusive.
>>
>>15474990
Whats with the fashion sense in this anime?
>>
>>15475229
They hired a J-pop wardrobe handler to help design all the clothes and characters' hair.
>>
>>15470910
>Adulthood is when you realize Gilberts plan was the best option
go back to china you commie piece of shit
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.