[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its another "secret new-neo-neo-zeon faction comes out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

>its another "secret new-neo-neo-zeon faction comes out of hiding after the OYW ends to raise a ruckuss before getting wiped out to a man" series
Why doesn't Bandai just make an AU where M'Quve did whatever it was he needed to do to make sure Zeon's war against the Federation lasted another ten years like he said it would? That way they can continue to milk UC indefinitely without awkwardly shoving in side stories and super-prototypes into a ridiculously short span of time.
>>
>>15467905
How many have there been now?

>OG Zeon
>Delaz Fleet
>Cima's Fleet
>Neo Zeon
>Axis Zeon
>Mars Zeon
>Glemy Faction
>The Sleeves
>>
>>15467905
Because the Big Zam would have been mass produced and then it would have been all over for the Feds.
>>
>>15467928
Don't forget Zeon Remnants still on Earth.
>>
Zeon is too cool to die.

Sieg heil.
>>
Like, I know people think Neo Nazis are a thing, but I don't think there were ever as many actual, full-time Nazis as there are activists of Zeon spin-offs.
>>
>>15468078
Zeon is honestly more comparable to the Klan than to the Nazis when it comes to their factionalism. Death, revival, splinter, death, revival, splinter.
>>
>>15467905
I prefer short and memorable OVA/ONAs to the long ass 3-4 cour filler-riddled shows of decades past
canonfags are the worst. Back to /v/ with you
>>
>>15468207
>If I mention /v/ that'll make me fit in
kek
>>
>>15468078

That's because the war lasted roughly six years and the elimination process was very thorough. If WWII only lasted one year, and Germany was the only country to get un-nazi'd with huge portions of the military just fleeing the country to friendly territory while the Allies ignored them, then the next few years would presumably be filled with nazi spinoffs making a comeback.
>>
>>15467928
there's two types of Mars Zeon: The F90 Oldsmobile Army & AoZ:II ReZeon
>>
File: 1486913357282.jpg (50KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1486913357282.jpg
50KB, 644x598px
>>15468078
>t-this time it'll work
>proceeds to gas innocents
>>
>>15469057
>implying canonfags can actually comprehend anything other than a linearly organized timeline
>implying this isn't literally on - par with the average /v/ user
Take your triggered ass somewhere else than /m/
>>
File: 1435428133070.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1435428133070.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
Post YFW post Unicorn UC is completely rebooted to make room for more Zeon
>>
>>15469088
Has Tomino ever said why the OYW was in fact only one year? I know Zeon/Feds are supposed to be like Axis/Allies but world war 2 lasted longer than a single year.
>>
>>15469149

Probably just so everything in the show can be wrapped up in a nice little bow, with all the plot lines resolved.

You can explain it in-universe as both sides fatigued as hell and all of the people who wanted to keep it going (Revil/The Zabis) dead or otherwise out of power. That leads to a "whatever, just end the fucking war, who cares" kind of peace which resolves very little. The treaty at Grenada is shit and it sucks and it does jack shit about all of the remnants who fled the earthsphere or found some other place to hang out.
>>
Well the Nazis didn't abscond with a quarter of the remaining Kreigsmarine and several hundred tanks, so no, it's not going to be anything like Neo Zeon or the Earth Attack Force remnants.
>>
>>15469144
But Unicorn IS Zeonwank Anon.
They would never retcon the Sinanju and Neo Zeong. They'd rather retcon Zeta Gundam than that.
>>
>>15467905
Because UC is cancer and everyone knows autistics love cancer.
>>
>>15469227
Nice reading comprehension.
>>
>>15469227
>literally incapable of reading comprehension
retard
>>
>>15469227
Zeta Gundam is even harder Zeonwank. Two Zeonic groups go about completely dismantling the Federation's elite corps and throwing the Federation into its death spiral, and one of those groups are the protagonists.
>>
File: Neo_Zeong.jpg (249KB, 1022x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Neo_Zeong.jpg
249KB, 1022x1600px
>>15469227

>Sinanju and Neo Zeong.

Do people have a problem with those or something?
>>
>>15467928

Axis Zeon and Neo Zeon are the same thing aren't they?
>>
>>15467905
>Why doesn't Bandai just make an AU where M'Quve did whatever it was he needed to do to make sure Zeon's war against the Federation lasted another ten years like he said it would?

The whole point of that scene was just Mquve trying to run damage control on the actual consequences of their retreat, since Zeon got most of their resources from space, anyway. He was trying to downplay the fact that the Federation just won back a hefty source of material for THEIR war effort.
>>
>>15469171
>and all of the people who wanted to keep it going (Revil
Revil was willing to negotiate, though. He was never for the war lasting longer than it had to, but was willing to fight it if needed.
>>
>>15469699

Didn't M'Quve boast about the Principality having harvested enough war material to continue the war effort for another ten years if necessary?

Or was that just him boasting idly?
>>
>>15469708
It was him trying to downplay the actual downside of the retreat from Odessa by reassuring Kycilia that they have all the resources they need, ignoring that the Federation gained a huge foothold across the pond and now has access to far more resources than they had before..
>>
>>15469650

Some were probably tripped out by Neo Zeong and wanted the LOL PIPE FIGHT from the novel

>>15469658

I think that's used to differentiate between Haman's Neo Zeon (Axis) and Char's Neo Zeon
>>
>>15469704

Revil also wanted a total defeat of Zeon. His "Zeon is exhausted" speech made it clear that Zeon and the Zabis had to be effectively neutered entirely. As much as Degwin wanted to end the war, I don't know how well negotiations would have gone, since I doubt he was interested in surrendering.
>>
>>15469650
I actually liked the Neo Zeong itself for the most part, but the trippy time travel shit was dumb. Also I kind of wish that it looked more like the Zeong rather than some mishmash of past Zeon MAs with Sinanju sitting at the head. Reminds me too much of the Dendrobium in that way since just about if not all Zeon MAs were manned inside the machine itself and not by an MS.
>>
So Sunrise milks Zeon like Toei mills Shocker
>>
File: shamblo and neo-zeong.jpg (65KB, 568x525px) Image search: [Google]
shamblo and neo-zeong.jpg
65KB, 568x525px
>>15469897

I though the Sleeves built Neo Zeong out of whatever designs and resources they had on hand, being that they likely didn't have the time or resources to go about building anything entirely new?

I mean, if you look at the Shamblo, I think that thing is just an upgraded Grublo with some parts from a Val Walo.

I think none of the Sleeves Mobile Suits are new designs and are just updated things fielded by Haman's and Char's forces years earlier.

Also, I believe in Char's Deleted Affair (assuming that's relevant to the UC timeline proper), it's mentioned that Char himself was not fond of piloting Mobile Armors, citing their lack of speed and maneuverability most of the time.

Hence why Sinaju rode in Neo Zeong, in case Full Frontal encountered an opponent that could use Neo Zeong's immense bulk against it and he was forced to leave the Mobile Armor behind momentarily to deal with the threat.
>>
Jesus, Sunrise just needs to animate Gihren's Greed side stories.
>>
>>15469932
I know the supposed reason, which is always unbelievable to me because they have no shekels to get more than old MS refitted, yet they can waste money building these monstrosity MAs? If you look at Sleeve MS, yes they are all upgrades. Neo Zeong is the bastard child of Neue Ziel and Alpha Azieru with some shit tacked on to make it look a little more like the Zeong. I kind of just wish we got something that was more than just that, even if it makes sense in-universe.
>>
>>15469972

> which is always unbelievable to me because they have no shekels to get more than old MS refitted, yet they can waste money building these monstrosity MAs?

>Neo Zeong is the bastard child of Neue Ziel and Alpha Azieru with some shit tacked on to make it look a little more like the Zeong.

Now, in theory, wouldn't it be cheap to make give it's not really anything "new", but a bunch of old ideas and components recycled to create a workable machine?

> Neue Ziel and Alpha Azieru

Wouldn't their wrecks still be floating in orbit somewhere if someone wanted to go investigate them for the purposes of gleaning data from them?

I think the Buch Concern hasn't harvested the Alpha Azieru's wreck yet as of Unicorn.
>>
>>15469144

Well, more Zeon could be coming in the Crossbone Manga.

It mentions some fool brought back the Titans and that Warlords are rising up to carve out their own Domains as the Federation collapses.

Side 3 could be one of those.
>>
>>15469978
Neue Ziel is probably long lost, and Chan blew the Alpha Azieru to shreds. If Beta Azieru was ever more than just a paper design, I wonder if they could have used that.
>>
File: NZ-222_Psycho_Doga.jpg (52KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
NZ-222_Psycho_Doga.jpg
52KB, 400x380px
>>15470015

>Beta Azieru

Or the Psycho Doga for that matter, given it precedes Beta Azieru in development.

Though, I'm wondering who they would even have pilot those given the Sleeves don't have an abundance of New Types.
>>
>>15469964
Like have every episode be a new What If scenario?

Episode 1: Ramba Ral is given the Doms to sink the White Base.
Episode 2: Ginias is able to complete the Appsalus III and has it deployed to aid in the invasion on Jaburo.
Episode 3: Franklin Bidan escapes back to the Titans with the Rick Dias, allowing him to use the data to help curve the edge on A.E.U.G and becoming Kamilles new rival.
Episode 4: Haman convinces Judau to join alongside her to fight against Char, who has captured the Gryps 2 Colony laser and plans to systematically fire it on Earth, eliminating humanity off the planet.
Episode 5: Char's plan to drop Axis fails, but Char is able to escape alive as Amuro is absorbed into the psychoframe as he pushes away Axis. With the final shard of Neo Zeons power, Char plans to drop Luna II onto Earth instead.

The possibilities are nearly endless.
>>
>>15467928
Well the sleeves were neo neo Zeon remnants, and they're the end of that right?
>>
>>15467905
I want a gundam thats focused on two rival/enemy pilots who witness some experimental anaheim electronics field test. They where both supposed to die so the test would remain secret. somehow both of them survive put their differences aside and team up. Now both sides want them dead because they saw too much and anaheim is pulling major strings behind the scenes to keep the war going. so they buddy cop their way through sheer hot bloodedness and pretty much guerilla warfare their through to AE headquarters and finally have to deal with said prototype.
>>
>>15470045
>Though, I'm wondering who they would even have pilot those given the Sleeves don't have an abundance of New Types.
Unicorn literally had an unnamed newtype operating a repaint of Quess' old Jagd Doga, including the funnels. We know it's hers because they never built any more Jagd Dogas and it happens to be missing the same arm that Quess lost in an earlier battle.
>>
>>15467905

>>when watching 0079 now you just imagine the ten other super secret prototype Gundams even better than the RX-78 having adventures in various regions of space fighting giant Zeon weapons and teams of Zeongs.

Thanks, Thunderbolt and everything that came before it.
>>
>>15470219
Episode 6: Jerid compliments Kamille on his name and convinces him to join the Titans, eventually resulting in the Titans creating the Zeta Gundam instead.
>>
>>15470219
>Episode 2: Ginias is able to complete the Appsalus III and has it deployed to aid in the invasion on Jaburo.
The timeline on that wouldn't work, the Apsalus III wasn't finished being built until December.

>Franklin Bidan escapes back to the Titans with the Rick Dias, allowing him to use the data to help curve the edge on A.E.U.G and becoming Kamilles new rival.
Other than the new armor, the Rick Dias isn't that revolutionary. The Titans start producing gundarium gamma armor for themselves fairly quickly anyway.

>>15467928
>>15470256
Well, Mars Zeon is supposed to date back to the OYW, but they were supposed to have had help further developing their tech when they were joined by the survivors of Char's Neo Zeon who brought updated machines with them.
>>
What would be the real life equivalent of Mars Zeon? If a group of pirates showed up saying they're working for the legacy of Emperor Bonaparte?
>>
>>15470302
Remember those crazy fanatic Japanese soldiers that were holed up in the jungle islands for 30 years?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout

Imagine that, but it's an entire base and they have their own food, factory, mining, and etc industries. And they also have nukes.

Or you know, secret Nazi island/arctic/subterranean/moon base.
>>
>>15467928

>Mars Zeon

I have to wonder if they were ever defeated for good or if they're just lurking out there.

>>15468058

Were those remnants completely destroyed as of Unicorn?

Or are they still out there, biding their time and waiting for another oppurtune moment to strike?
>>
>>15470219
>Episode 4: Haman convinces Judau to join alongside her to fight against Char, who has captured the Gryps 2 Colony laser and plans to systematically fire it on Earth, eliminating humanity off the planet.
Char isn't going to fire it anywhere but Axis or the Federation Assembly on earth, he was supposed to be in ZZ as not completely cuckoo. His plan was to kill the entire Federation Assembly while AEUG was busy fucking exhausted Axis forces.
>>
>>15470321
Pretty sure the ones at Torrington were all of the remnants still on Earth, so completely wiped out.
>>
>>15470310
Don't forget the clone traps
>>
File: 1427918507431.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427918507431.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>we'll never get good late UC (i.e. Crossbone Vanguard and beyond) animated.
>>
>>15470678

I thought some of the aquatic Mobile Suits bolted when things started going awry with the Shamblo and the Federation's counterattack?
>>
>>15470283

Now where'd they even find that at?
>>
>>15473022
at the wank dimension
>>
>>15467905
My main problem with this is always "where were these guys? Why didn't they help their brothers in arms back at (Insert Gundam series)?"
Do Zeeks have a problem when working together?
>>
File: NEVER EVER.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER EVER.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>15473057
Uh yeah?
>>
>>15473057
As much as I don't want to defend the millionth iteration of Zeon, Neo Zeon, Sleeves, Mars Zeon, and the Delaz and Cima Fleet were all remnants severed from the main group and they wouldn't have been in contact with each other at the time because of it. Sleeves were remnants of Char's Neo Zeon at that. If Char had taken control of Axis before Operation Stardust for whatever reason, he might have been able to reunite all the remnants aside from Mars because he would have been a proper leader. Otherwise there's no chance of them working together probably due to in-fighting.
>>
>>15473372

>in-fighting.

Isn't a lot of that due to Gihren one way or another?
>>
>>15470219
>Episode 6: Garma's Zeon
>>
>>15470219

I'd like to have seen what would have happened if Haman had turned Glemy into one of her fanatical Cyber Newtypes before he had time to plot rebellion.
>>
>>15467905

To be fair, how long can Zeon movements continue before most people alive aren't old enough to even know what Zeon is?

Doesn't that come a point where you're too old to continue the struggle?

Plus, what was Mars Zeon even fighting for?
>>
>>15477772
Most of the Zeon uprisings happen within a 20 year timeframe though which makes it even more retardedso there could easily be many vets of OG Zeon for decades to come since many would probably be at their mid 40s by the time of Unicorn
>>
>>15477772
IIRC Mars Zeon was supposed to be different groups of Zeeks hiding in Mars after the end of OYW and the Neo Zeon wars
>>
>>15477772
At this point any scumbag who has a grudge against humanity will claim to be the second coming of Zeon and fools will come to die for their cause in the UC.
>>
>>15477786

So theoretically they can be a nuisance even in the years after Mars Zeon's defeat?
>>
>>15477786
If we're being fair the Feddies accidentally fed Zeon a new supply of troops during Zeta.

Anything post CCA is retarded though.
>>
>>15477818
The Sleeves did make kinda sense since we see several Zeon battleships retreating once Axis started to fell
imo anything after Unicorn should be retarded
But I guess I can't judge F90 since it came out almost 30 years ago
>>
>>15477835
But F91 has 0 Zeon remnants.

If anything F91 and anything around it's time frame should be finally free of neo-neo-neo zeon people.
>>
>>15477772
>Plus, what was Mars Zeon even fighting for?
Revenge. Taking down the Federation.

If they had just fired the Olympus Cannon at Earth, they'd have been pretty successful.
>>
>>15477795
Here's how I think it went down:
>0080: Many Zeons flee the Earth Sphere after the Battle of A Baoa Qu - some stop at Mars instead of continuing on to Axis
>~0091: ReZeon has been formed by Alicia Zabi, some Titans remnants join ReZeon, unrest is already fermenting due to harsh conditions on Mars and inability to return to the Earth Sphere
>~0093: Neo Zeon remnants arrive after Axis Shock, bringing Geara Dogas with them - engineers eventually manage to produce the RF Zaku using the Geara Doga as a base
>0094-0119: At some point, ReZeon is dismantled and reorganized into Mars Zeon, intent on retaliating against the Federation instead of just living peacefully on Mars. Other RF machines are produced, Olympus Cannon is created

Then the rest isn't really conjecture, but:
>0120: Mars Zeon steals the second Gundam F90 prototype - the 13th Autonomous Fleet manages to recapture the Gundam, destroy the Olympus Cannon, and heavily damage Mars Zeon's forces
>0122: Mars Zeon launches a last-ditch invasion of Earth, backed by the Crossbone Vanguard - though their suits are superior to Jegans, new Federation suits turn the tides - all Mars Zeon forces are wiped out (some possibly absorbed by the Crossbone Vanguard)
>>
>>15478572
I'm talking about the manga F90
Not F91
F90 is Mars Zeon
>>
>>15477835

>imo anything after Unicorn should be retarded

What if people flock to the idea of Zeon and most of their new recruits aren't people who fought in the original conflict, but people who joined up with the Zeon Remnants long after it?

I think Marida mentioned something about Spacenoids and why they liked Zeon in that chapel scene in Unicorn didn't she?
>>
>>15470310
>Remember those crazy fanatic Japanese soldiers that were holed up in the jungle islands for 30 years?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout
>Imagine that, but it's an entire base and they have their own food, factory, mining, and etc industries. And they also have nukes.
this sound like the beginning of a Metal Gear game
>>
>>15467905
Based on how literally every bad guy in UC after the OYW claims to be the successor/true realization of Zeon, he wasn't technically wrong. In fact, that's kinda what I would assume a conniving dick like M'Quve would have done anyway; go to various factions and say "The war effort's up to you now, boys! You're the true Zeon and always were!" so that you've got the Feds versus 7 different Zeons at once and causing enough politcal confusion that there could never be an end to war time.
>>
>>15467905

How much of the Principalities military refused to surrender anyway?
>>
>>15483212

>every bad guy in UC after the OYW claims to be the successor/true realization of Zeon

Delaz was an exception to that wasn't he?
>>
>>15487336
Delaz was an extension of the original Zeon
Proclaiming that the war never ended
>>
>>15469650
It's a fucking trash design.
>>
>>15487384

But it is quite effective for what is essentially something built out of what could be junk left over from other Mobile Armor projects.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.