[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aw fuck, Kazuki. You're gonna sit on this crazy shit for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Aw fuck, Kazuki. You're gonna sit on this crazy shit for like 5 episodes and end up causing serious problems for everyone instead of telling someone who could do shit about it, aren't you?
>>
>>15467845
You might even say he's gonna be fafning around.
>>
>>15467878

Fafnir yourself
>>
>>15467915
>Not Fenrir
>>
>>15467917

I meant to write that but got confuse/drunk
>>
>>15467915
>>15467918
And now I'm just remembering the steaming pile of cliche that was Unlimited Fafnir.
>>
What?
>>
>>15469885
B E S T
>>
>>15467845
Actually, no.
>>
>>15469885
Isn't that a quote from Revelations?
>>
>>15470035
Correct!!!
>Revelation 17:16 ►
>The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
>>
>>15470461

Still a weird thing to suddenly say
>>
>>15470726
She's Irish. All she has it Potatoes and Religion and Festum ate all her Potatoes
>>
>>15470726
I mean, her Fafner is called Babalon, she's Irish (probably got some of that Catholic mumbo jumbo), and her partner, with the nicknames "Triple-6" and "King of Beasts" pilots Megatherion, an epithet for Satan or one of his agents.
I don't think it has much more significance, (yet), but she's basically quoting scripture at heathens, which is rad, and I wish there was more.
>>
You can't really hold this against Kazuki because in episode 2 Fumihiko was supposed to explain some things to him but bitched out because he was too uncomfortable doing so, which basically gave all the other adults a free pass to bitch out on it since if the boss man doesn't have to, neither do you.
>>
>>15470755

I feel like a lot of problems could have been avoided if they actually educated the kids about what the world is like proper instead of pretending everything is hunky dory
>>
>>15470779
That's why once the cat is out of the bag, they don't try and rehide everything. The problem in the original was that the parents of all the main pilots were almost all higher level staff and the guy at the top basically permitted "I didn't say anything, so you don't have to either"

Cause how do you tell your kid that they're piloting walking coffins. Especially after what happened in RoL. That they're either going to die from piloting or die from Festum if they don't pilot and nobody else will. It basically became a scenario where they all hoped that Chizuru would find a solution before it was needed
>>
>>15470784

Yeah but then you get shit like

>I have dreams about Tokyo
>Fuck you you're working in the hanger or some shit

Sooner rather than later kids would have gotten sick of their shit
>>
>>15470779
>>15470784
Thinking about it, things like history class must have been interesting before the truth was out. That's ~40 years worth of war with aliens to sweep under the rug, unless they lied about the year.

It's interesting to consider in general, like compared to Kazuki and co who were at least teenagers, the younger kids (3rd gen especially) have lived at least half their lives so far under attack.
>>
>>15467845
>someone who could do shit about it

Hahahaha. They can't do shit even if they knew.
>>
>>15470803
Where do you think Sakura got her poor temper from? That's why her mom mishandled that situation and that at the end of the episode they let him do a little show. The parents are too busy trying to keep the island from sinking now that they're under constant attack that they aren't really able to help the kids adjust, which is even worse for the main Alvis staff.

They're human, so they can make poor choices. They're still good people it's just the pressure of the situation can get to them at times. It's why Mizoguchi is THE MAN, because out of all the Adults, he's the one who you can always count on to get shit done AND jump in the line of fire for the kids.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.