[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYOONNGGGGGGGGGG GGUUUUUUUNYAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

EEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYOONNGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUNYAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEEEEEENOYEEEEEEEEEEEONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>15467790

Killer budhist monks. Oh Sunrise how fucking low have you gone ? Gundam = creatively bankrupt franchise.
>>
>>15467801
Killer buddhist monks is actually a pretty creative concept for a villain in a Gundam series, particularly this early in the timeline.
>>
>>15467801
You say that like it isn't a real thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence
>>
>>15467801
>Religious extremists
Sounds pretty realistic and relatable to me
>>
>>15467801
Making them muslims would be too topical
>>
>>15468804
Japan has virtually zero exposure to Islam. There are almost no Muslims in the country, and when ISIS beheaded that journalist and his strange friend the general consensus was "If they didn't want to die they shouldn't have gone over there."

Meanwhile, buddhism has a history of violence, extremism, and nationalism in Japan.

So no, making them Muslims wouldn't have been topical at all for Japan.
>>
>>15469848
No, because the japs know if they make the enemies killer muslims, the muslims would throw a shit fit.
>>
>>15469857
Except they don't, because most Japs don't even know what a Muslim is.
>>
>>15469866
Bones got fucked three-ways up the ass for using Muslim prayer as music for the Noragami soundtrack (Music is haram), I think creators are more than aware of what they can do when it comes to religion in anime.
>>
>>15469866
What is this fucking myth?
http://www.japanprobe.com/2008/05/22/japanese-cartoon-offends-muslims/

They received actual death threats when Islam and arabic are mentioned/used.
>>
>>15469878
>Unfortunately, the staff could not read a single word of Arabic, and therefore was not aware that the text they used was a part of the Holy Qur'an.

That's pretty fucking great, honestly.
>>
File: weNaw6O.png (823KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
weNaw6O.png
823KB, 1366x768px
>>15469878
they should go back to using photoshop documentation
>>
>>15467808
>>15467907

White Western Culture Vultures have always twisted eastern religions to fuel their own egos or an excuse to wear yoga pants
>>
>>15469902
But it's always brown Buddhists in the east that go crazy and kill people.
>>
>>15469902
Hippies run everything, anon.

Too bad they can't just pussify Islam.
>>
>>15469906
>But it's always brown Buddhists in the east that go crazy and kill people.

And what would you like to do about that ?
>>
>>15469902
It's almost as if whites are inherently racist and patronising despite being a minority in this world.
>>
>>15469912
I wish whites are inherently racist so we can murder all the darkies.
>>
>>15469911
...Why would I do anything about that?
>>
File: tmp492073608374386689.jpg (255KB, 1240x717px) Image search: [Google]
tmp492073608374386689.jpg
255KB, 1240x717px
>>15469912
>>15469919

poor , oppressed whites
>>
>>15469941
I should thank you for your burden by impregnating your daughters. Never really had a thing for white girls until I realized how much you hate the idea of my dick slithering in them.
>>
>>15469941
lol what the fuck is this drawing even trying to imply? That whites saved us from superstition, slavery, ignorance, brutality, etc? By means of brutally enslaving us and forcing their dumbass christianity on us? Whoever drew this is retarded as fuck.
>>
>>15469958
The path to civilization involves brutality, slavery, cannibalism, and lots of vice?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.