[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They fixed Seed Destiny by putting Kira back as the protagonist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

>They fixed Seed Destiny by putting Kira back as the protagonist for the last quarter of the show

Discuss.
>>
>>15453473
No SEED Destiny was ruined when the plot didn't go the way I wanted it to, ie Shinn murdering Kira, Athrun, Lacus, Mu, etc and successfully establishing the Destiny Plan to bring about true peace and prosperity
>>
I still like how Destiny vs SF never actually happened because of budget.
>>
>>15453473
Destiny was a bad idea that went nowhere but down from the beginning, constantly squandering what potential it had so badly you never had time to be disappointed because you never had the chance to believe something good could be happening soon. Kira was just a hail Mary Fukuda threw to reclaim the literally retarded fujo audience that would defend his show to the death. And it kind of worked.
>>
>>15453473
No one likes Kira

Just the Freedom
>>
>>15453473
wouldnt keep the "Destiny Plan" from being any less stupid and any less significant to the last quarter of the show.
>>
>>15453605
He's still raking in votes in Newtype magazine, so somebody likes him..
>>
>>15453600
There was some action between the two.

>>15453605
I like Kira, I prefer him over Shinn.
>>
>>15453635
>I like Kira
Why? He's got such a non-personality and no presence
>>
>>15453647
That's your (unpopular) opinion.
>>
>>15453662
Didn't answer the question.
>>
>>15453663
1: Not that anon.
2: Low quality shitposting begets low quality replies.
3: It IS your opinion. Obviously his opinion differs. What's the point in a conversation when you'll just deny anything he says?
>>
>>15453670
Still. Haven't. Answered. The. Question. How the fuck do you expect to have a conversation when you just chimp out on the grounds of "You won't accept my opinion based on all this no evidence I have, so instead I'll shitpost"?
>>
>>15453674
Not. That. Anon. I'm not interested in answering your question or having any such conversation with a shitposter. You could have just asked "Why?", but you felt the need to set the terms that Kira has no personality or presence.

That's like asking "Why did you enjoy G-Reco when it's boring as fuck and makes no sense?"
>>
>>15453681
Then why did you reply at all you ass-blasted faggot? If I hold a different opinion it stands to reason I would ask why someone else holds the opposite opinion considering I think of it as X.

The only shitposter here is you, kindly kill yourself and go away
>>
>>15453687
Nah, it's the people who hate SEED who need to die, if anybody. No offense.
>>
I really liked Stargazer and wanted to see the events leading up to it so I started SEED a few days ago and it's watchable at the very least so far
Does Destiny really go as full retard as people say it does? Is the world building and setting at least interesting?
>>
>>15453830
No not really. Its basically all of Seed's problems turned up. Unlikable dumb characters, misunderstandings etc. But its really nothing interesting in terms of world building because a lot of it is Seed repeated.
>>
>>15453856
Damn.
I think I'll finish out SEED just for the sake of Murrue, Mwu, and Natarle since they're likable enough
Without spoiling me, do they return in Destiny?
>>
>>15453872

Some of them do.

You may not like how one of them comes back.
>>
>>15453722
So people with a functional brain are the ones who need to die?
>>
>>15453898
Yeah, one could even say they're high-functioning. Literally autistic.
>>
>>15453830
Destiny is not that bad, /m/ just has a weird hateboner for stock footage. It has problems, but I could name over 30 worse mecha titles easily.
>>
>>15454332
I wouldn't even put it in the bottom 5 as far as Gundam goes, nowadays.
>>
>>15453722
Cull the intelligent ones, for they make you envious?
>>
>>15453585
This
>>
>>15453473
Random and somewhat related question:
Say ZAFT got wiped out by the EA at Heaven's Base. All of the Minerva's crew and pilots, plus Durandal, are KIA for whatever anti-climatic reason that Fukuda can pull out of his ass.
Could the Clyne Faction still obtain a FLAWLESS VICTORY against the EA?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.