[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Char fare if his baby's mother wasnt killed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

How would Char fare if his baby's mother wasnt killed?

Would Char be a good father?
>>
Char is an emotionally stunted manchild.

He would be an awful father, but at the same time having a healthy emotional relationship is the one thing he really needs so he'd be better off for it.

Right up until his wife tragically dies regardless because he is Char and he is not allowed to be happy.
>>
>>15452852
>emotionally stunted manchild.
Explain further.
>>
>>15452846
not in any show not canon
>>
>>15452846
Probably he would have some more responsibility to take.

He's quite good with teenagers like Kamille and Quess, and he certainly had some fun taking care of Mineva.
So, probably, he could be a good father and try to give his children something he couldn't get enough in his childhood
>>
>>15452879
>this guy
>>
>>15452919
I feel that he is capable of taking care of others with help, but not to a point where he connects with someone.
>>
File: chaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.png (685KB, 1328x738px) Image search: [Google]
chaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.png
685KB, 1328x738px
>>15452856
Char immediately follows with, "Don't judge me!"
>>
>>15455244
If it bothers you that he dares complain about something this is hardly typical behavior so you can't really say he is a whiny brat if that falls within your definition of manchild.
Or is it the content of the statement itself?
Why do you want to go out of your way to misinterpret it?
In no way is he trying to shift the blame or escape responsibility.
It's a direct response to a claim that he is evil and does evil things because he doesn't care about other people or more precisely to the latter clause. Or does he have no right to protest to this?
Or do his feeling for Lalah bother you? How did you deduce that they are the feelings of an emotionally stunted manchild?

Is your definition of emotionally stunted someone who has an underdeveloped ability to differentiate and understand emotion? Char doesn't fit that description.
Is your definition of manchild someone who doesn't understand the responsibilities of an adult or doesn't see how they apply to him? Char doesn't fit that description.
>>
>>15452846
>Would Char be a good father?
No, he's way too unstable.
>>
>>15457736
How? He was fine in Zeta.
>>
>>15452846
He wasn't a good anything else, why start now?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.