[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, working on completing the universal century Just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1178.jpg (1MB, 758x1359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1178.jpg
1MB, 758x1359px
Alright, working on completing the universal century
Just finished zeta Gundam and am waiting to watch the movies until i complete each series of UC.
Overall loved zeta but apprehensive on watching double zeta
No reason specifically other than the server it's streaming from is really slow and it's subbed
My question is
>does double zeta have a dubbed version
>does it have a movie?
>if it's not dubbed is it worth watching subbed?
>>
>>15445481

No.

>does it have a movie?

Not that I know of off hand.

I don't know, reading isn't particularly hard so I don't see why not over it just being subbed. Give it a try and if you don't like it drop it I guess it's not that important in the scheme of shit.
>>
File: AMX-011_Zaku_III_(OVA_Version).jpg (150KB, 458x576px) Image search: [Google]
AMX-011_Zaku_III_(OVA_Version).jpg
150KB, 458x576px
>>15445481
No, but Judau Ashta has a few english voice actors in the games.
>>15445481
>does it have a movie?
No.
>>15445481
Absolutely. It's a lot more lighthearted than Zeta, but not to the point people tend to claim it is, and if you can stand the fucking weirdo cybernewtypes and Katz, then Ple shouldn't be too hard for you.

Beyond that, Haman's pretty great, the female cast members are especially likable and the dumbass brigade gets better as time goes on, and all in all, I can honestly say it's got some of my favorite MS designs in the franchise.
>>
>>15445481
Yes but it's incredibly hard to find and its really shitty. The MC is 14 but the dub makes him sound over 30.
>does it have a movie?
Nope.
I'd say yes. The events don't necessarily connect to Char's Counterattack but it does with Unicorn. The anime itself is pretty goofy in the first half but the second half is very good. It's worth at least one watch.
>>
File: IMG_1180.jpg (204KB, 999x1439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1180.jpg
204KB, 999x1439px
Op here,
If anything I'm not against subbed in its entirety but I do prefer watching subbed. Does anyone have any good recommendations on where to watch it? I was using kissanime but the server it's streaming with is incredibly slow n takes forever to load
>>
>>15445604
You can always try 9anime. It's basically the same thing, but with multiple servers and autoplay
>>
>>15445613
I'll give that a try!
As thanks you can have this thread
>>
>>15445510
Why do you say that?
>>
>>15446076
Not him, but really the only impact ZZ has on the rest of UC is that Haman and her Neo Zeon are dead and the Purus exist
>>
>>15446096
>watching for Gundam Certification instead of to watch a robot fight cartoon
hahaha
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.