[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gai and gang finally returns home Gai becomes the temporary chief

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4549.jpg (207KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4549.jpg
207KB, 1280x960px
Gai and gang finally returns home
Gai becomes the temporary chief of GGG
Hakaioh reveals. Its a device that regulates creation and destruction of the universe.
Triple Zero takes over Genisic Gaogaigar and becomes Hakaioh
>>
Other GGG members (robots) now works for Triple Zero
>>
>>15443693
Is this the plot for the new LN?
>>
>>15443693

What is Triple Zero? What is Hakioh? And why would Gai take over from Taiga, who isn't even that old? It's not like Gai is even a particularly good candidate for the job, since he has no experience helping run operations and doesn't seem to have any interest in behind the scenes support. Mikoto seems a much more obvious choice. Swan or Geki would probably be better candidates too.
>>
>>15443835
Triple Zero is the energy that is used to create new universe. When the GGG crew broke the dimension barrier to save themselves they found that in that passage "Orange Side". also the origin of The Power.
From the description it has a simular form as Genisic Gaogaigar. Since both of them has the same aura they suspect Genisic is the body, and Triple Zero is the soul.
Taiga is still being exiled by the council.
Mikoto returns to her Zonuda form and now part of Triple Zero's army with the other GGG robots
>>
>>15443924
Orange Site that is
>>
>>15443924
>Mikoto returns to her Zonuda form and now part of Triple Zero's army with the other GGG robots

stop
STOP
>>
>>15444154
Well not to mention other GGG robots on earth (accept Porc-Auto) got bolted down on chairs in big order room due to their AI got tempered by Triple Zero earlier. Renais became unstable and close to insane after her encounter with Triple Zero. Replicated old villains are also back thanks to Triple Zero's power.
GGG crew and Earth are now waiting for Gai-gou2 to finish, and hoping for a miracle to happen to get them out of the doomed situation.
>>
File: CsI9J-AUAAAojTE[1].jpg (199KB, 1200x866px) Image search: [Google]
CsI9J-AUAAAojTE[1].jpg
199KB, 1200x866px
>>15443696
>>15443924
>>15444405
so basically triple zero is like getter rays without the "enlightment" after getting crazy?
>From the description it has a simular form as Genisic Gaogaigar. Since both of them has the same aura they suspect Genisic is the body, and Triple Zero is the soul.
so the thing emerging out of jupiter in the project z preview is triple zero?
>Mikoto returns to her Zonuda form and now part of Triple Zero's army with the other GGG robots
this is not how i wanted them to get back dammit

also trying to search for a pic of that giant genesic is hard for me, but it made me found this: teen mamoru and kaidou?
>>
>>15444405
Gee, sure would be nice if a literal unkillable God with a "every bit of you is destroyed" attack happened to live in this crossover verse.

oh wait that's literally just Betterman Ortis

who apparently did nothing for all of final

this crossover is dumb
>>
>>15446230
That's just a silly cameo though.

>>15445857
At this point, Betterman is pretty much in its own universe.
>>
>>15445857
Betterman gang has been working really hard as part of GGG fending off Triple Zero's replicate robots so far.
>>
>>15446253
And that's great, but where the fuck has Lamia been?

Given this crossover he could have literally stopped all the issues in FINAL by doing his fucking job on Earth at the beginning, but even failing that he should be doing something now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.