[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can (Not) debate this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpf 0MaOy0pQ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1483809034221.jpg (216KB, 1338x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1483809034221.jpg
216KB, 1338x1032px
You can (Not) debate this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpf0MaOy0pQ
>>
>>15443171
You can't be this bored that you have to give us this weak bait.
>>
>>15443171
Can we talk about Zabine's being the sole reason why Crossbone should never get an anime
>>
>>15443246
The only reason /m/ faggots don't want Crossbone or anything late UC animated, is because it is the only thing that actually gets discussion and /m/ would hate not being able to shitpost and meme about it, you can (Not) debate this.
>>
>>15443259
The plot of Crossbone is autismal fanfiction trash, if it didn't have the Crossbone Units no one would give a shit.
>>
>>15443266
Wrong.
>>
>no turn A
>no G
>no victory
>no war in the pocket

Wow it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>15443271
That's not a really good argument. Crossbone has some good parts but it has a lot of wtf stuff thrown in there too. I doubt it will be animated because it seems like UC Gundam shows that don't have Zeon in them like F91 and Victory don't do too well financially. That plus they already have kits and RDs of the three Crossbone Gundams. Who knows if they'll see a reason to animate it if the Gundams already have kits.
>>
>>15443294
>That's not a really good argument.
Neither is this; >>15443266, that is all subjective.
>it has a lot of wtf stuff
Yes, this is true, I don't think anyone will deny that but if it does get animated its going to be heavily edited, just look at the art style.
>>
>>15443171
>some random fag likes these ten series the best
Well it's an opinion, what the fuck is there to debate? "No you really don't like those series more than these other ones"?

Although modern /m/ is contrarian enough to try.
>>
>>15443313
>Although modern /m/ is contrarian enough to try.
Exactly.
>>
>>15443303
I never said it was, but at least that anon posted something other than just wrong. Explain why you think they're wrong. Just saying wrong sounds more childish than the post you're replying to. Why do you think Crossbone deserves to be animated in the future?
>>
>>15443321
To start off he said, and I quote; "The plot of Crossbone is autismal fanfiction trash", which is in fact, wrong. The plot of Crossbone stays in touch with the "tradition" of most late UC Gundams, they even have the "weird" people and Mobile Suit designs of Jupiter as seen in Zeta, Victory and other late UC shows.

And why do I think it deserves getting animated? Why not? With the new wave of fans recent series have brought it won't do that bad, there are people who even watched Unicorn without even knowing what a Gundam was. And well, the fact that trash like 00, Origin, Thunderbolt, 08th MS Team, Wing, SEED and AGE are animated, and some of them even have multiple spin-off and/or movies.
>>
>>15443171
Of course I can, he said Gundam series, then lists two OVAs (0083, 8th MS Team), and a movie (CCA).
>>
>>15443340
That's part of the charm.
>>
>>15443332
>he unironically thinks crossbone is better than wing, 00, origin, thunderbolt or 08th

/a/ posters are so easy to spot
>>
>>15443367
It is, there is nothing you can do about it, and as per usual; zero arguments, great job kiddo!
>>
>>15443367
>unironically thinking 08th MS Team and Blunderbolt aren't trash
>>>/a/
>>
>>15443378
Someone liking 08th MS Team is the 1st and truest testament of having shit taste and being contrarian.
>>
>>15443171
OFFICIAL THE BEST GUNDAM SERIES OF ALL TIME POWER RANKINGS

1. 0079
2. Victory
3. Zeta
4.Turn A
5. X Gundam
6.G Gundam
7. ZZ Gundam
8. G-Reco
9. 00S1
10. Seed
11. GBF
12. 00S2
13. Try
14. Destiny
900. SD Gundam
901. IBO S1
1000000. IBO S2
>>
File: 45348E4.png (681KB, 1149x1092px) Image search: [Google]
45348E4.png
681KB, 1149x1092px
>>15443294
>Crossbone has some good parts but it has a lot of wtf stuff thrown in there too.

You act as if 0079 didn't have WTF stuff as well. I hate to break it to you, but the Zakrello is every bit as ludicrous a mobile armor as the Elephante. Then you got your filler episodes of questing for SALT, or the dumbass zeeks who planted bombs on the Gundam, and nothing else. May not be as ridiculous as Newtype monkeys, but still pretty dumb shit.

The only reason I can think of for why /m/ doesn't want an animated Crossbone is because pirates are overrated and have been done to death like ninjas, zombies, and vampires.
>>
>>15443637

>Dumbass zeeks who planted bombs on the Gundam

Planting charges on advancing enemy hardware is a legit strategy, if you don't have any dedicated anti-armor weaponry in your arsenal. The Finns even took it further in the Winter War and disabled Soviet tanks with molotov cocktails. On foot.

And a vessel far away from any outpost or other opportunity to supply running out of things like salt is far from silly, it's a real problem that used to plague sailors in the old days.
>>
>>15443259
>The only reason /m/ faggots don't want Crossbone or anything late UC animated, is because it is the only thing that actually gets discussion and /m/ would hate not being able to shitpost and meme about it, you can (Not) debate this.

Listen Anon, the last thing Sunrise will ever do is a fucking anime out of Crossbone. Maybe you haven't noticed but Sunrise/Bandai are doing alternate timelines of the fucking UC (with Zeonwankery always present) so they can milk the fucking one year war until the end of time. Sunrise when it comes to Gundam is fucking creatively bankrupt.
>>
>>15443682
Did the Finns also stand there watching, slack-jawed, while the Russians undid all their work?
>>
>>15443769

It's almost as if those Zeon soldiers stayed to confirm their plan works, but ended up rooting for the White Base after seeing how young the crew was.

Because those soldiers actually felt sympathetic towards them, it's almost like Gundam's trying to show us that most soldiers would rather not fight a pointless war and die.
>>
>>15443637
>salt episode
Post discarded
>>
>>15443790
Well I hope their sympathy possibly losing them the war was all worth it.
>>
>>15443803

They weren't that invested in the war in the first place, and were mostly bombing the Gundam at all on the promise they could go home if they managed it if I recall. The point was presumably to establish that the little guys and low rankers of both sides were just common folk and were more interested in home and their own ethics than politics and ideals.

Not that destroying the Gundam would have won the war regardless, since Zeon were in a stalemate even when the Federation had no mobile suits of any kind and the Federation would manage to make usable and effective suits with or without the Gundam. They might not be as good with no learning computer data from Amuro, but they'd be better than Balls regardless and that's all it would take to tip the balance.
>>
>>15443637
>Then you got your filler episodes of questing for SALT,
You ever notice that only people who haven't watched the series pull this card?
>>
>>15443637
It almost seems like you haven't read all of the Crossbone mangas or watched the entirety of 0079. The amount of wtf content in the Crossbone mangas outweigh the wtf content in 0079 by a huge margin, it's not even close. The main reason I would assume people don't want Crossbone animated is because they don't like the story. The reason I doubt Crossbone will be animated is because UC Gundam shows/movies that don't focus on Zeon or some Zeon remnant haven't done too well financially (F91, Victory, G-Saviour). That plus they already have kits and RDs for the Crossbone Gundams.
>>
File: Oms-90r.jpg (26KB, 216x400px) Image search: [Google]
Oms-90r.jpg
26KB, 216x400px
Do you guys think we will ever get a F90 OVA, sure its late UC but it has Mars Zeon
>>
>>15444226

No, because I don't think Banrise are ever going to animate an older work like F90. Or Crossbone, Hathaway's Flash, Sentinel, Return of Johnny Riden, Ecole Du Ciel etc. for that matter. They only seem to want to animate highly successful newer works like The Origin or works that they specifically commission for animation purposes like Unicorn. Twilight Axis seems to fall in to that second category too.
>>
>>15443637
>Newtype monkeys
>Cloning Amuro's brain using data from the RX-78-2
>Judau Ashta seen again
>Aliens
>Series is filled with nothing but horrendously shitty designs

I'd rather they animate literally anything else.
>>
>>15444226
There's nowhere near enough content there for an OVA. An ONA as long as Stargazer, maybe.
>>
>>15443171

> Zabine

His voice in the translated version is nice.

I just wish they had did something else with him in regards to Crossbone Vanguard.
>>
>>15443637

>the Zakrello is every bit as ludicrous a mobile armor as the Elephante.

What's wrong with either the Zakarello or the Elephante?

The only problem I see with the Zakarello is it's lack of an I-field and maybe it seeming like a Mobile Armor suited to attacking battleships than going after Mobile Suits.
>>
>>15443798
>>15444060
Funny how most people that replied have zero arguments.
>>15444300
But you take the prize, you're so fucking retarded its fucking hilarious.
>Newtype monkeys
As opposed to newtype humans amirite?
>Cloning Amuro's brain using data from the RX-78-2
Oh but cloning lolis is fine as long as it gives you fap material, fucking loser.
>Judau Ashta seen again
And?
>Aliens
[citation needed] But yeah, meanwhile 00 and it's garbage is perfectly fine, GOAT just because you want to be a contrarian, SAD.
>Series is filled with nothing but horrendously shitty designs
>
All in all, kill yourself.
>>
Reminder that the Amakusa's Amuro brain copy thing has been done before and worse.

>EFSF F90 has an advanced Amuro A.I
>Mars Zeon F90 has an advanced Char A.I
>Both suits proceed to reenact Last Shooting
>Copy of the RX-782 with an A.I based off of Amuro surpasses him but is destroyed because side story material
>EFSF uses Amuro's data collected in the learning A.I because pilots i the OYW sucked without it
>>
>>15445540
Shut the fuck up, this is about Crossbone.
>>
>>15443343
>Charm
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.