[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How necessary was it to watch SEED and SEED Destiny before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 230px-StargazerBluray.jpg (27KB, 230x286px) Image search: [Google]
230px-StargazerBluray.jpg
27KB, 230x286px
How necessary was it to watch SEED and SEED Destiny before watching StarGazer?
>>
>>15443154
It's needed for context, otherwise all you're getting is some rather mediocre mecha action.
>>
>>15443154
Not really. I mean, it's a separate story of its own and does not tie into either Seed or Destiny's plots that deeply.

At most, all you need to do is that the united Earth alliance of nations is at war (or an extremely uneasy peace) with the space nation government. Some terrorists have caused this large rocky mass that was in orbit to fall onto earth, which is causing widespread disaster and flooding.

That's it. You now know all you need to know about the setting of Stargazer. If you want more detail, you can watch the shows or ask about it.
>>
let's put it this way
you could read the setting description on wikipedia, and you would understand everything you really need to know to follow at bare minimum.
>>
>>15443154
Why was Stargazer so much better than the main show?

Sucks its only about ~50 mins long.
>>
>>15443331
Not made by Fukuda
>>
>>15443154
As necessary as reading 5 volumes of WW2 history before watching Stalingrad (1993).
>>
If I enjoyed Stargazer should I watch SEED and Destiny?
I didn't hate the first 5 or so episodes of SEED
>>
File: q.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
q.webm
3MB, 854x480px
maximum bully
>>
>>15443782
Finish SEED, then decide how much you hate your life before moving onto Destiny.
>>
>>15443154
I didn't even watch SEED or Destiny, I just knew what happens in them through second hand sources, and I had no problem understanding Stargazer.
>>
>>15443349
Pretty much this.

Stargazer's entire staff was made up of just Sunrise veterans who whilst not being particularly well known have simply been working for a long time doing the heavy lifting on a lot of decent works really consistent people. The director has only ever directed like one other project besides Stargazer but has worked on a shitload of stuff.

The main oddity is the singer for the fantastic ED theme song completely disappeared off the face of the Earth after debuting. Even the composer hasn't really composed anything new since only doing arrangements.
https://youtu.be/sibHkQ69Ki4
>>
>>15443154
Not really. Just read the WIkipedia or MAHQ synopsis and you're good to go.
>>
>>15443844
It's okay she was blue cosmos scum
>>
>>15445798
>>15443844
>>>/a/156043827
>>
>>15443154
As necessary as watching everything up to Turn A before watching Turn A.

Not even a little necessary.
>>
>>15445798
>Coordinators deserved to be saber raped by dogs
go to bed, Natural scum
>>
>>15445798

Hope you enjoy a nuke, you genetic freak
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.