[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the strongest rider in your opinion? To me the strongest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 300px-KamenRide-KamenRiderGaim.png (184KB, 300x437px) Image search: [Google]
300px-KamenRide-KamenRiderGaim.png
184KB, 300x437px
What's the strongest rider in your opinion?
To me the strongest is either Gaim or Decade
>>
>I r strongest rider
>inevitable Rider 1 movie appearance in shows him slapping their shit

Rider 1, always
>>
It's whoever the audience cheers for. Like how Double defeated Eternal or whoever won between Showa and Heisei Riders. Which is usually the one whom the movie chooses to focus on like how Base Double beat the crap out of Shadowmoon who was wiping the floor with the asses of all the previous Riders.
>>
>>15436454

to be fair Eternal is a shitty villain with retarded motivations and deserved to get his ass beat for it.
>>
For crossover era series (since 2007), this question is nonsense.
>>
Currently Airing Rider > Last Year Rider >>>>> Everyone else
>>
>>15436624
Also, to add onto this Riders whose actors returned > Riders who get a random guy to voice them > Riders who don't even get a voice
>>
>>15436627
I dunno, Decade was kicking ass in Rider 3 even without a voice or any real role in the story past being a generic enemy.
>>
>>15436624
No, its Current Rider>Last rider>=Showa riders=decade>>>>>>>other
>>
>>15436423
Hyper Kabuto can stop, reverse and travel in time, besides being incredibly strong in both ranged and melee combat.

Riders 1 & 2 are the most proficient in melee combat.

BLACK RX is the child of the sun.
>>
>>15439950
>Hyper Kabuto can stop, reverse and travel in time
He's not protected from changes in the timeline himself like Den-O is though. His time travel is more like a last resort fuck everything option.
>>
1 and 2 took a nuke to the face and lived, so there's that.
>>
File: 1492068657917.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492068657917.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
>>15437472
>No, its Current Rider>Last rider>=Showa riders=decade>>>>>>>other

No, its Blade>Current Rider>Last rider>=Showa riders=decade>>>>>>>other
>>
>>15436423
Toei are retards regarding power levels, but by all intensive purposes it's Decade. that doesn't stop him from being shit though.
>>
>>15439950
>Skipping V3

Guy has the same skillset as 1 and 2, with additional powers, including an insta-kill that wipes out anything it's directed at. Not to mention considering how much he actually trained in his series compared to other Riders, he's skilled as fuck. Usually took two Kaijin just to phase him.
>>
File: IMG_4529.jpg (22KB, 185x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4529.jpg
22KB, 185x290px
his exsitance = end of world
>>
You would probably be better off trying to decide who is the weakest rider as almost every rider has something that would give them the edge over the other riders, such as kabuto's clock up, Gaim being fruit Jesus, Drive's slowdown field, etc.
>>
>>15440671
If he doesn't return for cameos every X years, the Kamen Rider franchise will be destroyed.
>>
>>15440431
Intents and purposes
>>
>>15436423

Decade because for every new hero rider that is created, Decade gets new cards and new powers himself. He can manipulate other riders against their will. An endless toolbelt of power. He can only grow stronger over time.
>>
File: 1004058158.jpg (335KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1004058158.jpg
335KB, 1920x1080px
>>15447395
Did Decade get cards of series after his?
>>
>>15440089
When did this happen? I don't remember it happening in the original show
>>
>>15436423
Aren't Kuuga, Blade and Agito supposed to be weapons that wipe out humanity but choose not to?

Anyway, Shin.
>>
>>15448114
He got W and Skull cards in movies
>>
>>15448348

Kamen Rider V3, episode 2 or 3.

On a related note, how exactly did Riderman survive into later series? Is that ever explained? I haven't watched Kamen Rider EX-EX-EKKUSUUUU yet, so maybe it's dealt with there.
>>
>>15436423
Ex-Aid.

Ride Player Nico Custom is stronger than Blade King Form. To put things into perspective. I don't have all the bullshit stats save but they're really out there.
>>
>>15440089
Technically, after they flew like superman and carried the bomb out over the ocean, moments later (off-screen) they showed the bomb explode.
We really don't know if it "blew up in their face" or if they got far enough to be swatted away by an atomic force.
Either way, pretty fucking indestructible.
>>
File: Riderman cyborg - cutaway.gif (39KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Riderman cyborg - cutaway.gif
39KB, 600x800px
>>15448529

Nope, Riderman just appears alive coming from Tahiti in the X movie, no actual explanation for his survival in the series.

There were explanations in magazines and such, but they were often contradictory, like one claiming that Rider 1 and 2 found him almost dead and turned him into a full cyborg, while according to another he miraculously survived and was just amnesiac for a while.
>>
>>15448529
Kamen Rider Spirits explains it.

He lives on an island with amnesia and when he remembers he's Riderman he ties a hook onto his stump with some rope to fight a monster.
>>
>>15448551
>Tahiti
Wait are you making a reference to a shitty ABC show, were they making a reference to Kamen Rider or is it all just a coincidence?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.