[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Characters who along with their fanbases managed to single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

ITT: Characters who along with their fanbases managed to single handedly ruin a series
>>
File: 1474042179352.jpg (187KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474042179352.jpg
187KB, 1280x1080px
>butthurt space rats
>>
>>15434177
IBO was trash since episode 7.
>>
File: 1483188137916.png (115KB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483188137916.png
115KB, 264x240px
>>15434177

>Gali and Gali fans ruined IBO
>>
>>15434211
Actually since ep 2, but you speak the truant th
>>
>>15434177
If you think that was everything wrong with IBO, you are sorely mistaken
>>
>>15434177
Fucker didn't even care about his own little sister. He can go to hell.
>>
>>15434187
please take your moeshit off of my board, seasonalfag
>>
>>15434177
>IBO
>Ruined by Gaelio
The McGillis vs. Gaelio thing was the only redeeming part of season 2
That and Rustal winning, of course.

>>15434372
Haman's just advanced moeshit
>>
File: listen here u lil spacenoid.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
listen here u lil spacenoid.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>15434372
>muh manime
kill yourself newfag
>>
>>15434177
>t. butthurt chocofag.
>>
What is Shinn?
>>
>>15434177
You only posted his hand anon
>>
>>15434177
I actually thought this sort of thing was exagerated.

But apparently, Galio as kept on because Okada (or Nagai) liked the Voice actor.

Had Galio not been Vidar, Rustal would never of known of Mcgillis ambition/action, Galio would never of suggested that Mcgillis wanted the order of the 7 stars which sent Iok to wake the Mobile Armor, Kimaris Vidar wouldn't of killed Isurugi or Mcgillis.

And therefore, the entire series could of been A LOT more different from the Mobile Armor stage, which was when everything started to turn to shit for both the series and the people creating it. all because someone had a boner for the Voice actor.

IBO was never a contender of being GOAT, but it was at least decent and consistent with how it progressed until the Mobile armor part.

He literally did ruin the series.
>>
>>15439295
>Galio was kept on because Okada liked the Voice actor.
Citation needed, there's only a mention of her changing some script because he likes the VA's acting, whether it's the part about him staying dead or alive is unknown.
>>
>>15434367

Dude, do you think he wanted her married to a literal madman?

Macky had to die. You cannot trust a man like that with your virgin sister. You have to kill his ass, and kill his ass dead.

Gaelio was already extraordinarily patient. In his place, I'd have killed McGillis before he even got into Bael. Just smushed him with my giant robot fist.
>>
>>15439295
Nagai want Tekkadan dead regardless. Without Okada interference, your space rats would end up getting worse end.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.