[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here actually think five star stories storyline is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Does anyone here actually think five star stories storyline is good?
The design of the mortar headds are amazing and the concept of fatimas are actually well thought out but the story...
>>
>>15432834
Yeah it's my favorite
>>
>>15432834
You should ask if anyone here has even read FSS to begin with.

That being said, I love it for what it is. It's an anthology, not a plot. That's why that timeline exists.

Do we really need another thread for this?
>>
File: fss-tank.jpg (1MB, 2207x1531px) Image search: [Google]
fss-tank.jpg
1MB, 2207x1531px
>>15432834
>mecha anime
>"story"
>on a board where over half the OP's are about how badly something is written and they don't get it

What an original topic you have here.
>>
>>15432926
i barely post on /m/, first thread in months
What timeline anon?
The one on gearsonline?

http://www.gearsonline.net/series/fivestarstories/story.html
>>
>>15432936
The one in each volume... you didn't even read the damn manga did you?

Good god you shitposters are getting lazy.
>>
>>15432943
jesus christ you guys are monsters
I saw those pages but didn't actually read them my bad I skipped over a page that looked like a end credit scene of a movie
thx anyway i will go back and check them out
>>
>>15432954
>manga that skips around thousands of years
>dumb reader can't even use a basic index that's one of the first pages in the entire manga to navigate through it
>waaah this story is terrible and badly written I dun get it

You brought it on yourself.
>>
>>15432965
stop being such a fucking faggot man, i get it, i said i will read it
jesus what do u want me to do? seppuku myself for you for making this thread
>>
>>15432968
>seppuku myself for you for making this thread

I was going to say not make a thread at all, because you probably killed a better one in the process of making this one. We have enough retarded OP questions on /m/ as-is.

But your idea works too, if you want to keep making more QUALITY threads like this.
>>
>>15432974
haha
God this whole board is used for discussions about mechas u little autistic retard
Learn to hide threads that trigger your autism okay buddy?
But overall thanks for your help u asspie
>>
File: 16362622.png (46KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
16362622.png
46KB, 150x150px
>>15432977
>makes dumb thread
>gets called out on it
>"REEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>15432984
>if someone discuss something i don't like on a discussion board i need to act out rather than ignore it
hahaha
>>
>>15432993
>if I proudly proclaim to everyone that I am a retard, they will just ignore me
>>
>>15432834
I like a lot of the elements but I think the execution is rather crappy most of the time.

How I imagined the events is usually better than how they end up playing out. Nagano has some really fantastic designs, The Bang being a favorite of mine as well, but he's not exactly good at conveying movement which is essential for mangaka.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.