[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little things in /M/ shows that have a big impact on you. &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Layzner.png (39KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Layzner.png
39KB, 300x225px
Little things in /M/ shows that have a big impact on you.

> Sound effects in the OP
https://youtu.be/gJWpOqrMtjs
>>
>>15432757
You're problem with the layzner OP is the sound effects? Not the fucking episode preview smack in the middle?
>>
>>15432803
OP's message could be taken both positively and negatively. He didn't clarify.
>>
>>15432803
>>15432836

OP here. I can't even comprehend someone thinking anything is wrong with the audio/visual presentation in Layzner. I love the episode preview being in the middle of the OP as well. Sound effects in the OP is just a more general thing that I love.

Also, just to clarify, this should be all positive things.

https://youtu.be/8_xhAxuUvGE
>>
the sense that the character has to slowly learn how to use to use the giant robot (maybe have it wobble around awkwardly or fall over the first time they pilot it)
>>
>>15432757
Watching the Layzner opening also brought this to mind, but I really like when in some /m/ shows, when a mecha gets damaged, you get to see the details of the inner mechanisms, even if it's just for a split second. Zeta Gundam doing this is one of my favorite examples. It really just adds an extra layer of detail to the show.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.