[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sees amuro for all of 5 seconds during which he talks to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Dwg2-quess-paraya.jpg (75KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dwg2-quess-paraya.jpg
75KB, 450x600px
>sees amuro for all of 5 seconds during which he talks to an engineer lady
>I STUDIED NEWTYPES IN INDIA FUCK OFF THE SHIP YOU WHORE
>char goes on a standard issue "souls are bound by gravity" spiel
>omg that's just like my daddy issues, time for genocide!
I gotta hand it to the EUC writers, they are absolutely stellar at making unlikable cunts
>>
>>15432751
I used to think people like Quess didn't exist, then I found out about SJW's. Tomino was so fucking far ahead of the curve.
>>
More people should hate CCA
>>
>>15432754
She's not an sjw, she's just a spoiled brat. Don't insult spoiled brats by calling them sjws
>>
>>15432751
It's almost like it's only the final act of a novel or something
Google shit before you talk shit
>>
>>15432766
She's more of a regular retarded liberal college kid. A wannabe hippy who's entitled as fuck and thinks she has the world figured out because she dabbled in some esoteric philosophy. And of course as soon as she meets a masculine male she loses all sense and becomes a degenerate who just wants cock.
>>
File: 1490473736931.png (450KB, 491x565px) Image search: [Google]
1490473736931.png
450KB, 491x565px
>>15432784
doesn't make her any more likable
>>
>>15432791
Being unlikable is the entire point m8
You're like a Goodreads or Amazon review of a Nabokov novel
>>
>>15432800
fuck off /lit/
>>
>>15432802
Nigga
No
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Kaz & Quess and other such Tomino characters exist to show the kids watching what happens when they act like little brats and don't listen to their Elders that actually do give a shit about them. It's the counterbalance to all the "YOU DAMN ADULTS" stuff
>>
>>15432791
Her surname should have been a huge clue that she wasn't designed to be likable, anon.
>>
>>15432821
almost as subtle as rommel
>>
>>15432789
I won't fit her in some particular political group. There is a lot of retards all over the place
>>
File: Bright_slaps_Hathaway.png (821KB, 1332x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bright_slaps_Hathaway.png
821KB, 1332x720px
>met her for one plane ride and half a date during which she pulled a gun on him and amuro
>crazy bitch is telling him to fuck off and that children are annoying (seriously? coming from you?)
>I WANTED TO FUCK AMURO
>GAS THE EARTHNOIDS SPACE WAR NOW
>ACCIDENTALLY gets missiled
>so he fucking kills a crippled mobile suit on his own side while screaming REEEEEE ADULTS DON'T UNDERSTAND
>he gets away with it
Bright deserved better than this little shit
>>
>>15432923
If only Bright slapped him harder and more constantly
If Hathaway Flash is canon then he got what he deserved
>>
>>15432923
>he gets away with it
Up until the part where he gets the firing squad from his own dad that is...
>>
File: astionage san rip.png (2MB, 1840x994px) Image search: [Google]
astionage san rip.png
2MB, 1840x994px
>>15432975
well gets away with it for the time being, that's like, what, a decade before he gets his comeuppance?
and speaking of deserved better
>>
>>15432928

Bright would have to be at home more than once a decade to do that. Or give him a decent positive male role model. Not that the Bright Slap curing anyone is more than a meme anyways.
>>
>>15432999
I really didn't get Astonaige's fate either, it was so pointless...
CCA was really a lot of hit or miss, half (if not more) of the new characters are plain unsufferable and drag the plot to the usual "kid newtypes" lines which was already there in MSG, and in Zeta, and in ZZ... It could have been straight Amuro vs Char but nope. Awesome suits, awesome ships great action though.
I really want to like it, but the new characters and the importance they are given is just too much for me.
>>
>>15432760
This. This is the biggest thing.

CCA absolutely ruins Char's character Arc. It nullifies any development from Zeta, and turns the whole thing into binary good and evil.

The thing is It has some good interesting ideas. The idea char sees newtypes as just soldiers, where as amuro wants to prove that the whole human race is advancing as people.

The fact there's idiot brats running around is the least of CCAs problems.
>>
>>15432766
SJW's are spoiled brats though, thats the whole point, they have never had to live in the real world, so upon entering it they reject it just like Quess.
>>
>>15432923
>Hathaway as an older adult.
>Sitting in a jail cell waiting to be exectued.
>Gets to see Quess.
>Cums his pants with happiness.
>Quess tells him how much of a fucking loser he was and that she always hated him.
>Goes off to be executed for being a terrorist.
>>
>>15432923
>>15432999
>>15433070
>Instead of an animated Hathaway's Flash where we finally get to see justice being delivered onscreen, we get Twilight Axis instead

Fuck this gay earth man....
>>
>>15433628

An animated Hathaway's Flash where Quess spites Hathaway before he dies wouldn't make any sense any way, since she quite clearly did in Char's Counterattack. Hathaway's Flash builds off of Beltorchika's Children, where their relationship is different from the beginning, and if I recall, he's the one that kills her in it.

More to the point, most people here (me included) have never read it and know shit all about it beyond that Hathway dies by Bright's order and one or two other plot points, so people wishing for it could be wishing for the greatest heap of shit ever and they wouldn't even know. They're only wishing for it because they don't like what they are getting, so something they aren't getting and know little about looks better since they can fill in the blanks themselves.
>>
>>15433628
Hathaway's Flash is non-canon.
>>
>>15432784
Too bad its the only act of a movie.
>>
>>15432789
>>15433069
I have seen Conservative spoiled brats act like her too.
It's not a a political thing, it's a spoiled brat thing.
>>
>>15433628
Hathaway's Flash follows a different canon/timeline than CCA. Where Hathaway kills Quess.
Also she doesn't so much as hate him, rather she tells him, she never cared about him.
>>
>>15433681
>dead newtype meaning anything
muh astral projection
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.