[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting revenge on Nobliss makes sense, but getting revenge on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: C8Z9UwGU0AAYpZk.jpg (41KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
C8Z9UwGU0AAYpZk.jpg
41KB, 832x468px
Getting revenge on Nobliss makes sense, but getting revenge on Rustal would just be retarded. Here is how it would go.
>Ride makes an assassination attempt on Rustal Elion
>Julietta takes the hit instead
>Whether the attempt succeeds or not against Rustal, people know it's Mars
>Find out its Ride Mass
>Former member of Tekkadan and leading a rebel cell of Tekkadan
>Find out Kudelia, Chairwoman of Mars, is hiding and aiding and employing Tekkadan
>Find out Kudelia knew Ride was missing and plotting and knew his connection to Nobliss Gordon's assassination
>It's literally considered an act of war as Mars is independent from Earth anyway
>All of his family are killed and Mars is fucked
>Maybe an insane Almiria tries to help him and she's also led by a retarded fairytale a la Choco 2.0

Will someone stop this retard before he ruins everything? There is no possible way this could end well for him or his allies. This would be considered an act of war by any standard with his connections to the chairwoman.
>>
>>15430344
This sounds like fun
>>
>>15430344
Why his head is so small compared to his body?
>>
>>15430344
Ride has no connection to anyone else as it stands. New Identity remember?
He's a free agent.
Plus Rustal is still hunting down Tekkadan, so one way or another, the false peace of an ending would be coming to an end.
>>
>>15430357
side effects of alia vagina
>>
>>15430358
Nagai said Rustal stopped hunting for other Tekkadan after they killed Barbatos.
>>
>>15430358
New identity doesn't matter when 1.) he has an entire cell to torture and someone is going to talk and 2.) if they captured Ride and it was public, do you really think Tekkadan and Kudelia would do nothing or try not to make an appeal or something? You are acting like people irl with falsified records (such as spies) do not get found out all of the time, it'd be very easy to track everyone from Ride and very easy to make the connection.

>Killed Nobliss who Rustal knows killed Orga
>Obviously operating out of Mars
>Sudden assassination attempt on Rustal

Hm gee I wonder
>>
>>15430344
The real reason it wouldn't work is because Rustal's plot armor would curve the bullet around him and hit Ride.
>>
>>15430375
Yeah, he contradicted himself and Okada in an actual written interview in a radio show where he started saying bullshit because people were reacting negatively to his shitty ending. He also compared Tekkadan to the Shinsengumi which makes no sense to try and justify his writing.

He's retarded and Rustal literally told Orga he's going to kill every last one of them, then Nagai also said Tekkadan were being hunted down right after the series which is why they had to change their identities after all. Then goes on to say Rustal only wanted to kill Barbatos and Mika as the symbol.

Nagai is an even worse hack than Okada, I never thought I'd see the day.
>>
>>15430375
Really? Because I remember otherwise.
Ah well, who knows if he's actually going to go after Rustal anyway.
>>
>>15430390
Ah so Nagai is a shit fucker and I have all the reason to completely disregard everything related to IBO.
Thank you, I am now free of this burden.
>>
File: C9OADm4UMAEOmXJ.jpg (175KB, 880x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C9OADm4UMAEOmXJ.jpg
175KB, 880x1000px
Ride is autistic. Don't be mean to him.
>>
File: C9S7mZWUwAAc-Q4.jpg (70KB, 560x541px) Image search: [Google]
C9S7mZWUwAAc-Q4.jpg
70KB, 560x541px
>>15430396
You remember otherwise because Nagai said otherwise. He just contradicted himself in a radio show (ftr he never said rustal "stopped hunting tekkadan" but did say that Rustal only ever wanted to kill Mika and Barbatos, which makes 0 sense and contradicts everything we saw in the show).
>>
File: J4DdN.png (147KB, 560x600px) Image search: [Google]
J4DdN.png
147KB, 560x600px
>>15430403
Nagai and Okada are done with this dumpster fire. Which is why Nagai is making no sense now. He even gave lazy answers such as "Almiria is not in a state fit for TV" for why he forgot her in the epilogue, lol
>>
>>15430344
So fuck Nagai.
If you personally were to direct a sequel to IBO with Ride as the protagonist, how would it go?
>>
>>15430412
>>15430403
I wouldn't make him the protagonist because I don't think he's protagonist material, and he's obviously going against what Orga wanted for them. I would make him and Almiria team up and be the MC and Deuteragonist. They'd be misled but sympathetic in their aims, but set out to change a world that just changed its colors but is still the same old world in many ways. It'd probably be about family conflict which differs it from the original, and the difficulties families face when they want to help someone who doesn't want help. Tekkadan's conflict with Ride and their love for him and Gaelio's conflict with Almiria.

No contrived bullshit about either of them becoming their sworn enemies because it wouldn't be IC for Gaelio (who was even ready to understand Mcgillis of all people) or Tekkadan to want to kill them or take them out, but it would be political conflict as both try to stop their loved ones while keeping everything under the rug and out of Rustal's view.

There's no way that wouldn't end in almost everyone dead though so again you'd just have a rehash of the same old boring Gundam misery, therefore the story should just conclude as it is and be left alone.
>>
File: ride.jpg (70KB, 994x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ride.jpg
70KB, 994x1200px
Best boy
>>
>>15430401
Nah, him being put down by the ex-tekkadan member is hisonly fitting end like Hathaway being executed by Bright.
>>
>>15430401
Ride WOULD hold his gun upside down
>>
>>15430403

I have no idea why this scenario is even gaining traction over there when by Nagai's own accounts - even if the man isn't exactly forthcoming - Almiria's batshit insane.

People can't let sequel threads die, I guess.
>>
>>15430381
Ride had plenty of opportunities to die already. His plot armor's been tested more than Rustal's has.
>>
>>15430960
Silly anon, it's only plot armor if it's not on my favorite character.
>>
>>15430379
>Killed Nobliss who Rustal knows killed Orga
To be fair, I seriously doubt Tekkadan is the only group that's had reason to want that fucker dead over the years.
>>
>>15430357
They probably just pasted his shota head on a bigger body.
>>
Ride becomes the Skullman of the Gundam universe. Only to later become the very thing that he hates, when 9 cyborg newtypes are sent to stop him.
>>
I just finished the show and HOLY FUCK.

i have watched gundam for the better part of 20 years. This show is the first i can recall to ever get to me sincei watched 0079 the first time. This actually prompted me to order my first plamo, im 31 and have been on the fence about them since 97 but now i went in and got me a 1/100 nograde barbatos. Fuck i loved this show but the ending was the most bitter sweet of any other Gundam series.
>>
>>15430344
Challenging Rustal would be foolish because Rustal is literally invincible.

No one can beat him.
>>
>>15434102
With slight emphasis on the bitter part I'd say. And all those wasted potentials...
>>
>>15434102
Why would you watch shows you don't care about for 20 years?
>>
>>15430344
Isn't it obvious? Ride will found some armed group and eventually becomes Akatsuki's mentor
>>
>>15437645
Is this after a gjallarhorn soldier kills atra in front of akatsuki?
>>
File: Rickert_Crossbow.jpg (37KB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rickert_Crossbow.jpg
37KB, 356x400px
>>15430344
Is Ride the Rickert of IBO?
>>
>more people are still going on with their edgy orange haired wanna be gangsta nigga Ride fanwak fiction
>>
>>15438122
Why do you have to offend Rickert?
>>
>>15438045

Given that I just started AGE, that sounds like what happened to Flit's mother.
>>
>>15436794
>you don't care about gundam if you don't buy our plastic crack every chance you get
Fuck off, Bandai.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.