[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this for the first time. Who were the people piloting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Shin-Getter.jpg (140KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
Shin-Getter.jpg
140KB, 940x529px
Just finished this for the first time.

Who were the people piloting the other getters in the rift at the end of the show? Were they getter teams from another dimension or something?
>>
>>15427853
Yes, versions of the Getter team from other dimensions who all reached their ultimate evolutions. Devolution is confirming the idea of a multiverse theory and functions off the idea that every version of Getter Robo is a different universe in the same multiverse, and things like the Saotome Institute, Ryoma and the Getter team members, Getter rays, and the Getter robo itself are all universal constants that appear to achieve Getter emperor or whatever highest evolution is achievable per timeline. I wonder if it will also show Getter Valhalla and confirm Armageddon further by the ultimate goal of Getter is the alternate dimension in Armageddon.

That was an alternate universe Ryoma piloting emperor who welcomed the team at the end of Armageddon.
>>
>>15427910
Is Getter Emperor more powerful than Shin Getter?
>>
File: GetterEmperorBigBang.jpg (175KB, 750x1111px) Image search: [Google]
GetterEmperorBigBang.jpg
175KB, 750x1111px
>>15427957
Getter Emperor's ships are larger than planets. So yes, notably stronger. Emperor is usually the perfection of Getter in a timeline.
>>
>>15427970
Thanks for answering my questions. What's another good getter series to watch/ read?
>>
File: Getter Robo saga.jpg (599KB, 1521x1512px) Image search: [Google]
Getter Robo saga.jpg
599KB, 1521x1512px
>>15427990
Here's the chart for the manga. As for anime, Shin Getter vs Neo Getter and New Getter Robo are good. After all that, if yo still want more, you can try the old shows.
>>
File: 1491055794807.png (614KB, 870x780px) Image search: [Google]
1491055794807.png
614KB, 870x780px
>>15427990
Read the Getter Robo Saga, the original mainline series by the creator. It's debatably the best written entry in the franchise and is an all around great read. Read in production order which is Getter Robo > G > Go > Shin > Arc. Be aware the creator died writing Arc so it ends on a cliffhanger but it's still a great read and you get a good enough feel for what was coming.

After you read the manga watch Shin Vs Neo and then New Getter Robo.

Glad you liked Armageddon, friend. I love Getter and it's my favorite mecha series so I hope you keep enjoying it.
>>
>>15428007
>I love Getter and it's my favorite mecha series so I hope you keep enjoying it.

I watched Armageddon on a whim, having seen screenshots and whatnot of getter here and there, not knowing much about it. I loved every second of it and definitely wanna get into the series proper now.
>>
File: 1489511100728.jpg (355KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489511100728.jpg
355KB, 1280x1024px
>>15428046
Armageddon was how I got into the series as well, I think it's the only other way besides starting with the manga to get into the series with optimal enjoyment. If you follow the order of manga > SvN > New I can assure you you are in for a good time.
>>
Was michiru in any of the other series?
>>
>>15428333
Michiru's in every other series except SvN, to my knowledge. I can't say for Darkness/Dash though because I can't stand that pile of ecchi junk, also I don't know about the Go anime since its not translated.
>>
>>15427999
I just finished those(not truly, but I'll finish this month)

what other getters are there?

is there any other robot franchise/series that can blow my mind as much as shin getter and getter go?
>>
>>15428375
SvN has a cameo of her, Genki and Benkei in the credits.
>>
>>15428399
SvN and New Getter. In that order.

Depends what you want from your mecha shows. Are you looking for the cosmic horror/philosophy of Getter or the crazy action or both?

>>5428412
I was considering it more for where she's an actual character
>>
>>15428430
>I was considering it more for where she's an actual character
Toei Getter Robo and Getter Robo G
>>
File: 1491710580866.png (989KB, 1056x912px) Image search: [Google]
1491710580866.png
989KB, 1056x912px
>>15428507
I know, that's why I said everything except for SvN and Go
>>
>>15428430
I'd want both or any
preferrably both
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.