[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell am I supposed to believe anything about this "relationship"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Why the hell am I supposed to believe anything about this "relationship"? They've met like twice and barely said anything to each other, they don't even know much about each other outside of their names.
>>
Stfu oldtype

Only newtypes understand
>>
That was the point
>>
>>15427247
CCA attempts to make sense of this, where the central conflict is that Amuro moved on while Char didn't.
>>
>>15427247
Newtype pussy is one hell of drug, man.
They say it makes you see time.
>>
Someone, post that picture about newtype sex.
>>
>>15427247
This is not a true relationship. She loves Char and Char doesn't seem like a fan of threesome
>>
Newtypes have the ability to quickly and deeply connect with one another. New type connections are'nt romances. Pay attention to Gundam when you watch it.
>>
>>15427522
This is honestly something that's always baffled me a bit. People can accept giant robots and teenagers piloting said giant robots but not psychics empathizing with each other in an intentionally unnatural way.
>>
>>15427464
It literally was newtype sex
>>
someone post the gsd pic
>>
File: newtype sex.jpg (90KB, 780x581px) Image search: [Google]
newtype sex.jpg
90KB, 780x581px
>>
>>15427537
I don't usually mind it. In fact I think newtypes are one of the best ideas in gundam.

But good god does it lead to some writers cutting corners. The whole thing in Unicorn was infuriating. We have Banagher constantly screaming that Loni was a good person, though the show did absolutely jack shit to justify his assertion. You can't just say "he's a newtype so he knows she's a good person" as a justification.
>>
>>15427247
You're not.

The entire point of Lalah is that the special way newtypes can interact is just superficial. When it comes down to the wire even newtypes are just human beings and their loyalties lay elsewhere.

It's a very romantic idea. People are more than just the things that make them feel good. Their beliefs, ideals, and loyalties are more powerful than a fated meeting or a fantasy love at first sight. That's why Lalah has to die for Char, who actually saved her and to whom she pledged her loyalty. Newtypes are just as incapable of overcoming human nature as oldtypes are.
>>
>>15427763
Yeah Unicorn pissed me off too.
>>
>>15427247
Why is she so ugly?
>>
Tomino's writing. Garbage.
>>
>>15429328
Dead eyes
>>
>>15429757
Well she was a whore.

It's kind of weird that she probably didn't even have to deal with a fraction of the abuse Marida did, yet her eyes were so much more lifeless.
>>
>>15427785
Yet another example of the relentlessly reoccurring theme of youths being pulled, pushed, and twisted during war by powers or "reasons".
>>
>>15429328
You have shit taste.
>>
>>15429764
In the novels.

And her lifeless eyes are just the way to show that she's different from any other person in the show.
>>
>>15427247
I was under the impression that newtypes ware an evolution of humans in the way that they would be immediately be able to understand each other due to the great distance that separated individuals so when they finally established a psychic link they understood each other perfectly as the theory of being a newtype predicted
>>
>>15427763
Worst bit off Unicron Desu.
I mean, bitch murdered hundreds of civilians and was enslaved to her MA. Killing her was merciful Mr. Banajee.
>>
>>15429814
*bit of
>>
>>15427247
It's not. That's the whole point. They think they love each other because they have a connection that they share with no one else, but it's their Newtype powers connecting - it's not love in any way.

The fact that people somehow never figure this out explains why everyone hates Rosamia (when her arc in the later part of Zeta was literally just that, with Kamille - who had said connection earlier with Four - finally realizing what the fuck was going on.)
>>
>>15427289
Which is hilarious when you consider the fact that in Zeta its the opposite. Chars moving on with his life while Amuro can't bare to go into space for fear of seeing Lalah.
>>
>>15427763
The novel does this better, though. I still think that they cutting corner with Loni's part is an absurb thing.
>>
>>15427763
In the novel Loni understands she's part of something evil and tries to protest against her father and brothers (who are also pilots in the Shamblo) and eats lead for her insubordination, after which Banagher kills them all.
>>
>>15427247
>Why the hell am I supposed to believe anything about this "relationship"?
I'm honestly sick and tired of people saying they were somehow liked eachother romantically. That's such bullshit. I know they had a powerful Newtype connection but there was nothing to indicate that they fell for eachother in those small moments. It's fucking retarded.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.