[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to watch Victory Gundam but the subs included

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: V-gundam1.jpg (560KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
V-gundam1.jpg
560KB, 1014x1024px
I'm trying to watch Victory Gundam but the subs included in the [EG] release are absolute trash. Are there any other options?

Are there any for Turn-A and X as well?
>>
>>15427145
They were slightly touched up for the BDs, same with Turn-A.
>>
>>15427145

Is there something wrong with the current Turn-A sub files? They're about the third set, and based off the official ones so I thought they were fine?
>>
>>15427149
I'm watching the BDs. I'm in a weird spot with my Japanese where I'm good enough to spot really obvious translation mistakes but still too lazy to watch shit without subs, so the mistakes end up being really distracting.

>>15427152
I only watched a little of Turn-A so far so I can't say for sure, but they put me off enough to ask about it while I'm here.
>>
>>15427155
Yeah, there's not much else. They were much worse before at parts so be glad about that. The official subs for Turn A are in a zip file somewhere, but otherwise the BDs for that have the same issue where the translations are a bit iffy.
Then again, these are Tomino shows so the dialogue is always going to be difficult to translate without sounding wrong, even Japs find his dialogue weird,
>>
Rightstuf translations would probably be better, but yeah.
>>
>>15427164
Of course. I'm glad there are watchable subs period but I figured it was worth asking anyway. A lot of the mistakes are simple ones where they misuse pronouns (I vs you, etc) in ways that are easily avoidable if anyone was paying attention.

I've been seeing it all throughout the show but the one that made me make this post was pic related where Peggy says 眠ってなんかいられないでしょう? and is very clearly talking about herself seeing as she was just unconscious a few minutes prior.

It's really autistic to complain about, yet here I am.

>>15427166
I'm very tempted to drop the cash for the X DVDs.
>>
>>15427145
Buy the new release from last year.
>>
File: V.jpg (22KB, 237x300px) Image search: [Google]
V.jpg
22KB, 237x300px
>>15427145
>Are there any other options
>>
>>15427145
Learn Japanese.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.